The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Get Started with PAC Membership (Read 6256 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Get Started with PAC Membership
May 12th, 2009 at 3:08pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
PAC Educational Groups / Advanced Membership

People’s Awareness Coalition: Separating the wheat from the chaff since 1998.

Constitutional law is the Achilles Heel in defeating the system of government under the 14th Amendment.

The Coalition has narrowed down the information out there so you do not have to wade through all the dis/misinfomation that is available from various groups we call Island Makers.

If you are interested in becoming a State National and shedding the legal entity status of the corporate United States,
we invite you to join us over at PAC Groups.* Here you can get advanced education from the Coalition.To visit PAC Groups, visit the link below :

...  www.pacgroups.us

* Please note to be an advanced member of PAC Groups Education you must obtain a copy of The Red Amendment.

NMG Members dedicated to Their Education wear this tag under their name. ...

The Red Amendment

The Red Amendment is the "owner's manual" for the Republic's principles.
To get your copy of The Red Amendment, visit the link below :

...     www.redamendment.net

Testimonial from a Reader
    After careful review and consideration of "The Red Amendment" it is my privilege and pleasure to endorse and offer high praise to this most exceptional scholarly work. If I were pressed to define the book in a few words it would be as "a treatise on the subject matter of regaining your God given rights and in the shortest amount of space". Mr. Bork's dissertation expertly assists the Freedom Lover from Alpha to Omega without any of the pain or guess work usually associated with the classical mistakes made in the freedom movement (claiming the political status of "sovereign" while strapped with the balls & chains of the 14th Amendment).

The Red Amendment is not to be mistaken as a linear or singular dissertation for tax tyranny avoidance. This book is powerful, timeless and provides essential hidden knowledge that when employed will liberate the masses. If you are not inclined to live as a Slave on his knee and shackled with "relative privileges", ruled in a ruthless fashion by a Nation of Men (The Legislator)... Read this book. If you are inclined to possess the Natural Rights and the very essence of freedom enjoyed by our self-governing Founding Fathers... Read this book!

I began the study of Constitutional Law in 1994 and can state without reservation, there no better source than The Red Amendment for comprehensive study on this most important subject matter. 

Respectfully Submitted,

Michael Davis, Illinois

Other Testimonials
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2011 at 10:09pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Get Started - PAC Eductional Material
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2011 at 10:29am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Get Started - PAC Eductional Material

• Get more information on getting started with the Coalition, Click Here
  • Get into the PAC 2011-12 Educational Curriculum, Click Here

Assist PAC in Creating Unity : The People's Awareness Coalition Alliance Program.

An Overview

A program for those people who would like to assist the Coalition in working toward educating people in taking back
the political sovereignty of their countries but feel they must
remain citizens and nationals of the United States.

The PAC Alliance Program. Visit the main page for the Program here...
  • PAC Alliance Program

• The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. —Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
    ‹‹Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2011 at 9:53am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
    Visit the Website LB Bork
    IP Logged
    Thread
    Print this Topic
    Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
    YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
    contact
    I need to know more about PAC...
    I would like to get started with PAC...