The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Paranoia in the United States.
Thread
Print this Topic
Paranoia in the United States. (Read 2729 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Paranoia in the United States.
Mar 23rd, 2012 at 7:55am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
According to a document entitled “Terrorism Awareness and Prevention: Participant Guide” distributed by the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security & Preparedness (which you can see embedded below), almost every single action should be treated as suspicious. These include glances, wide open eyes, cold penetrating stares, trance-like gazes, exaggerated yawning when engaged in conversation, protruding or beating neck arteries, repetitive touching of face, tugging on or covering ears, increased breathing rate, panting, excessive fidgeting, clock watching, head turning, pacing or jumpiness, trembling, unusual perspiration, goose bumps, and/or rigid posture with minimal body movements and arms close to sides.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/22/homeland-security-pretty-much-all-bodily-movem...
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...