The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Questionable ~ Alex Jones-Alfred Adask
Thread
Print this Topic
Questionable ~ Alex Jones-Alfred Adask (Read 2984 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Questionable ~ Alex Jones-Alfred Adask
Sep 20th, 2011 at 12:33am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Listen to the massive volumes of "facts" in a broadcast by Alex Jones featuring Alfred Adask on September 13, 2011 :

Note that Alex Jones said he "Is not is favor of offensive measures." Really, Alex? GIVE UP?!?
Alex continues to say... "Don't shoot first." ... "The pen is mightier than the sword." Don't shoot?... What pen?

Alfred Adask talks about the silver/gold backed currency. The Spartans (who were fascist) were grounded in a gold and silver backed currency. Is Al saying the he believes in the fascist based system of the Constitution? Moreover, after all these years it appears Alfred is confused about issues of constitutional law:

"Dennis Craig has been a regular guest on my radio show over the past six or eight weeks. We’ve talked about a number of subjects, but the central theme has been a series of documents that Dennis drafted and ultimately filed with the
    national
    government." ~Alfred Adask
Anyone that thinks he is on the "right side of the fence" would NOT refer to the United States as a "national government" in regard to such matters. Correctly, it is the "federal government" in regard to such matter.

So, the bottom line is, where is the calling for unity and remedy?

Piss and moan... Talk, talk, talk... Fear, fear, fear... That is all there is... No "Guidance", "Unity", or "Real Plan" to lead by example. Just get the information out... The adversary knows people will do nothing with it.

End message: THERE IS NO HOPE. GIVE UP!

Let the mis/disinformation and scare tactics continue...

An interesting note:

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...