The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Larken Rose ~ Tiny Dot World (Read 9804 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Larken Rose ~ Tiny Dot World
Sep 17th, 2011 at 10:00am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I have said often that people who center on the Income Tax are pretty much self-centered. What needs to happen is faith, hope, and charity. Anyone feed an orphan or befriend a widow lately? I know, I know,  the "State" takes care of that.

Larken Rose's tour of Club Fed had not shut him up on the income tax issue; here is his latest "gripe" piece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs

Larken explains his Tiny Dot world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVEzdh4PMDI

Ultimately what Larken is hoping for is a tax revolt which is grounded in "Civil Disobedience". Good luck on this one! Getting the whole of dots to do this all at once is a pipe dream. The ones that do attempt it will end up getting their property taken and/or getting a free visit to Club Fed, like Larken did. Ergo, bad idea.

The one positive thing to garner from the presentation is : There is more of us then there is of them. The problem is, too many people who have stupid ideas and no one working together. Again, the self-centered people will not cut loose of funds to assist the sane people in the movement, but are willing to give people who are cons (which includes people who don't get it, Larken) money due to the "What's in it for me" syndrome. So, THEY having few numbers is totally negated as THEY have the money, and THEY work together under a common plan. See how that works?

So, the Little Dot principle is worthless due to greed, which includes 'Self-Importance' and 'What's In It For Me' factors.By the way, his 861 Argument was/is nonsense. Larken is just another guy that thinks he has law figured out by "thinking" he understands the tax code. Oh boy~! Download a writing I had done in regard, Debunking 861 Position

Someone sent that writing to him at one point. Larken's response: "I was just attempting to confuse people." LOL~!

Maybe we should hook-up Larken with Tom Woods and his Nullification idea... Ultimately they get the same results:
Getting people's property taken and/or getting them a free visit to Club Fed.

Hey, Larken... Bill has something to say to you...

By the way, the whole CONstitution is not all that hot either, read Constitution Dissected

More on Larken, Click Here

For people to understand where PAC is coming from, our goal is to separate us from the people in the black and the gray area. We are looking to do this by the end of 2012. Unity is the only way this may come about.   

• State Nationals Society ~ You are either one of us, or you are part of the problem.
                            * Also see this information : http://www.pacinlaw.us/concerns
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2011 at 3:10pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Larken Rose ~ Tiny Dot World
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2011 at 3:36pm
When the 'tax protestor addicts' come around me I just stick this in their face. It leaves them speechless.

To find out the answer, reference Section 1 of Title 26 (which imposes the tax); then go to the regulations (Code of Federal Regulations), and one would find the following:
    • 26 CFR § 1.1-1(a) General rule. (1) Section 1 of the Code imposes an income tax
    on the income of every individual who is a ‘citizen’ or ‘resident’ of the United States.”
Who or what is a citizen? Subsection (c) of the same section answers this:
    • 26 CFR § 1.1-1(c) Every person born or naturalized in the U.S. and subject to its jurisdiction is a citizen.
Well are you citizen of the US or not?  Smiley
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Larken Rose ~ Tiny Dot World
Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2011 at 5:56pm
Now, Jerry... Do not show anyone the law that is held against them. Let them wallow in their patriot rhetoric delusion.

For those who want a better handle on the truth, again you may want to read Debunking the 861 Position.

And for good reason, I do seem to be a bit dogmatic. *

* Notes in Association:
    Qui non libere veritatem proounciat proditor est veritatis. He who does not freely speak the truth is a betrayer of the truth. Error fucatus nuda veritate in multis, est probabilior; et saepenumero rationibus vincit veriiatem error. Error artfully disguised is, in many instances, more probable than naked truth; and frequently error overwhelms truth by argumentation. Veritas nimium allercando amittitur. Truth is lost by too much altercation. Fictio cedit veritati. fictio juris non est ubi veritas. Fiction yields to truth. where truth is, fiction of law does not exist. Veritas, quae minime defensatur opprimitur; et qui non improbat, approbat. Truth which is not sufficiently defended is overrowered; and he who does not disapprove, approves. Veritas nihil veretur nisi abscondi. Truth fears nothing but concealment. Sacramentum habet in se tres comites,-veritatem, justitiam, et judicium; veritus habenda est in jurato; justitia et justicium in judice. An oath has in it three components,-truth, justice, and judgment; truth in the party swearing; justice and judgment in the judge administering the oath.

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Larken Rose
Reply #3 - Jul 25th, 2011 at 1:11pm

Who would want to follow this dead end?
And I would like for any national of a state to tell me why I would have any reason to take any info from this guy.

Self Ownership lets be a bunch of Islands, Larken.  Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2011 at 11:41am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Larken Rose ~ Is an Anarchist
Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2014 at 11:28am
Larken Rose is an Anarchist.

Anarchy is undoubtedly an operation put out by the New World Order to keep people occupied with worthless endeavors. More here on Larken Rose that is posted on my Facebook page....

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...