The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Dirty Business, Turner's Sovereigns
Thread
Print this Topic
Dirty Business, Turner's Sovereigns (Read 2813 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Dirty Business, Turner's Sovereigns
Sep 15th, 2011 at 10:46am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Noting that Southern Poverty Law Center hates the Republic and anyone who talks about it, I put this in Enemies of the Republic. Aside that, these people who are threatening the government are no better.

Longtime Militiaman Drew Rayner Facing Trial for Mail Fraud

NOTE: HateWatch has learned that Drew Allen Rayner has prominent ties to the antigovernment “sovereign citizen” movement. In April 2010, Rayner was one several sovereign citizens who signed a letter sent to all 50 governors demanding they vacate their offices, or else. The Guardians for the free Republics (GFR), a group which included the vanguard of the sovereign citizen movement, organized the letter campaign.

Another sovereign citizen who signed the letters was James Timothy Turner, a sovereign guru who heads the Republic for the united States of America (RUSA) – one of the largest and most ambitious sovereign groups active in the United States.

A major figure in the antigovernment militia movement for the past two decades has been indicted for mail fraud in Mississippi. Prosecutors allege that Drew Allen Rayner, 72, gave a fake promissory note to the town of Poplarville to pay a court-ordered fine.

Rayner, who is set to go to trial on Oct. 3, faces up to 55 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

More Here...

Personal note:

One of the people I worked with in the past (name of Steve) was asked by the FBI to go up to Montana and assist in talking these guys down. He was sucked into the scam that Schweitzer was pulling off.

"Rayner is one of 20 people who signed an April 14, 1996, declaration delivered to the FBI regarding a then-ongoing standoff involving members of the Montana Freeman who were holed up on their armed compound, “Justus Township,” near Jordan, Mont. In 1996, FBI agents arrested Freeman head LeRoy Schweitzer for felony criminal syndicalism, precipitating what would turn out to be an 81-day standoff between agents and the Freemen that ultimately ended peacefully."

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...