The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Season of Treason | Kurt Kallenbach
Thread
Print this Topic
Season of Treason | Kurt Kallenbach (Read 11028 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Season of Treason | Kurt Kallenbach
Sep 13th, 2011 at 9:26am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Season of Treason | Kurt (Kurtis) Richard Kallenbach

After my review of Season of Treason II, it is a fact that Kurt Kallenbach has lifted the fundamental outline of The Red Amendment and the general teachings of the People's Awareness Coalition (PAC). Moreover, his printed document that is entitled "Withdraw of Consent" contains work of other people that he has chosen to take from. The problem with this is, such other sources that are mixed with his unlearned editorial contain as many as five (5) things that are on the Patriot Misbeliefs list that PAC assembled to warn people of bad information floating around out there. As Kallenbach does not give credit for our material, people that run across his material will be mislead.

Understand that Kurt Kallenbach is one of the four entities that was the impetus for the Island Makers Project. The division of people and bad information is why PAC launched Island Makers Project a year ago.   

In short, Kallenbach lacks critical thought and is just feeding his ego off the work of others and dividing the movement.
So, the question is: Should Kurt Kallenbach be served with a Cease and Desist by PAC? Vote in the Poll above.

More information on the methods of Kurt Kallenbach, Click Here
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:01pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Season of Treason | Kurt Kallenbach
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 10:14am
Only a 170 million are citizens because of the 15th Amendment!
Sorry, 'dud', the 14th Amendment trumps that.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 10:25am
Jerry, yes... That is part and parcel of the misguiding teachings of Kallenbach.
Here are some other observations:

In this presentation, Kallenbach tells people he does not feel obligated to honor his contracts, but yet talks about good nature of people getting sucked into contracts. The point is? Blaming other people for the problems that you yourself create. As the maxim says, Let those who wished to be deceived, be deceived. This is the major flaw of his whole presentation; he is taking no responsibility for himself and teaching people to do the same thing. This is nothing more than perpetuating the problem of Americans, which is not being responsible for themselves and their actions. The very crux of the problem. Accordingly, see the number one rule of freedom and/or liberty, Click Here

As stated in this thread, there are as many as five patriot misbeliefs in the Kallenbach material. We ask that discussion be advanced on this so we know that you are paying attention so these things may be aired and fixed.

This is what happens when self-important people lift people's property and portray it as their own : Ball of Confusion.*

On a personal note, Kallenbach has been asked as many as three times to return my property (as many as six items) he has. To no avail, he ignored the requests and lifted some of PACs material and mixing it with bad information. One would venture that this shows the nature of his character of why he does not feel he has to honor his contracts.

* Notes:
       Like what we are fighting, the "Movement" is also just a : Ball of Confusion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miZWYmxr8XE

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2011 at 10:39am
Well folks, thus far it appears that half the people approve of people who steal, plagiarize, and spread bad information.

And you wonder why the movement gets no where and is filled with people who love dishonor?

One of the things that Kallenbach pushes (that he got from some other source) is the DC Incorporation Act of 1871 has something to do with the states. It does not. Also, he seems to follow that guy Big Al, who gets federal benefits (Yes, hypocrite), who has talked him into ignoring the existence of the United States, like that will work...

Following from the Liberty and Freedom Radio show aired on September 13, 2011, hosted by Kurt Kallenbach.

Kurt: the 14th amendment is irrelevant. Why? It is a private corporate act and has nothing to do with government. It has nothing to do with the constitution. The corporation charter that the 1871 company put in place (includes) the 14th amendment, which is a private corporate act and has nothing to do with government and nothing to do with the constitution. To say it’s ‘not my government’ or the 14th amendment is an issue is not true. The 14th amendment is for a private company and is private company policy no different that McDonald’s or Walmart. There is nothing about Walmart that has anything to do with our lives. Theirs is nothing about McDonald’s in their private corporate policy that has anything to do with our lives. Nothing about the 14th amendment has anything to do with our lives. The fact that there is a presumption that it does, does not make it so. It doesn’t make it true. All that garbage being talked about the 14th amendment, the UCC, all that crap is all irrelevant. It’s worse than that—it’s fruit of the poison tree. If we attacked the tree itself, we would get rid of all those symptoms like the 14 th amendment, the UCC.
Of course he goes on to attack me in this broadcast. He likes to ignore the fact about the facts that make people subject to DC under the 14th Amendment. Disinfo agent or idiot, this Kallenbach?

I remind people that the 14th Amendment is an issue, no matter what some blathering idiot says:
It is nice to know that Kallenbach's popularity is diminishing, like all "patriot" flash-in-the-pans.

Below, an illustration of the people in the patriot movement...

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2011 at 5:09pm
Oh, denial of plausibility.
Oh PS. You can't pick what part of the law you want to apply to fit your agenda... It does not work that way. Smiley Smiley Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2011 at 10:37am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...