The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsPeople Dividing the Movement › All the rage : www.myprivateaudio.com
Thread
Print this Topic
All the rage : www.myprivateaudio.com (Read 3472 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

All the rage : www.myprivateaudio.com
Jul 31st, 2011 at 12:59pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Following the trend of people rather listening to people blather rather than hitting the books and/or reading source or valid information, the following is provided : http://www.myprivateaudio.com

You know, I am GLAD I am not on this list...
Am I jealous? Hell no! I have said time and time again, I have been in this movement over 15 years. I have had the honor to meet 3 people that have over 100 years research under their belts, i.e., I have weeded out the bad. I have learned from them, but as I have done my own research a lot of what they have found agrees with my research.

The bottom line is, who would listen to a bunch of yahoo's that recently show-up and/or profess wrong information?
The biggest flaw of most of these people is that they depend on is case law to garner understanding. My Number 1 Rule of how to study law: Do not read case law. In other words, you are not going to learn the full story of someone who shows up in an action that has made mistakes, i.e., The modern Pharisees do not disclose the truth. 

True, many men know many things; but from what I have found is that most people in that list have stolen information from others and have twisted it around (due to not understanding it), or as "agents" they pervert it.

Now more than ever, the PAC Alliance Program.
Also, visit the Island Maker's Project

People's Awareness Coalition :
Separating the Wheat from the Chaff since 1998

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...