The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Simon Black: www.sovereignman.com
Thread
Print this Topic
Simon Black: www.sovereignman.com (Read 18837 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Simon Black: www.sovereignman.com
Jun 16th, 2011 at 9:31am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Just care about yourself? Simon Black, AKA, Sovereign Man, can help you out...
    “I am a permanent traveler,” says Simon. “That means I have no home, and I am free to move about the world at my discretion. I believe that my capability to make money and enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle is not constrained by my geography. It’s not 1984 anymore."
Wow! How many Island Maker's definitions does this obvious New World Order operative fit? Agent Provocateur, Disinformation, Distractor, Divide and Conquer, Fear Monger, Island Effect, Island Maker, Gate Keeper, Maintainer, Sovereign Individual, Tool, etc. The most appropriate definition that this guy fulfils is:

Island Effect. Something that is desired by the New World Order, which may include ideals that would appeal to self-centered individuals that are not interested in unity but only themselves. The effect creates and keeps a small percentage of people who would resist their plan out of the way so they could maintain control of the countries they have subversively taken over.
I think you get the idea. The objective of the New World Order is to destroy countries and nationalities; in other words, eliminate borders of all countries and have a mish-mosh of human resources and consumers. This Simon Black character fits the bill for scattering people to and fro to keep them out of the way of the perpetrators of "The Order". After all, how can a subverted country be maintained by a people with the aware ones in the way. Just send them off to a land where they have no sovereign rights as a collective people and tell them they are a self-centered sovereign individual. Presto Chango! The Order maintains control of the countries THEY have infiltrated and taken over for the world commercial plantation they constructed.

This guy's main tactic: Offshore Trusts. The biggest tax scam dodge in the United States.

Accordingly, the guy does not even use his real name:

"Simon Black is not my real name… I go by an alias because I value privacy and discretion– there’s not enough left of it in the world today. If you’re curious about me, just ask… there are plenty of famous names out there who will vouch for me, and a handful of fraudsters who won’t."
Really, (whoever you are)?

So, will it be peaceful revolution, or continuing on the self-centered path to destruction and a living hell?
The latter is what this so-called "Simon Black" is about.

Everyone, keep an eye on this obvious operative for "The Order". Or perhaps he is just a useful idiot.
‹‹Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2011 at 9:42am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Simon Black: www.sovereignman.com
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2011 at 3:18pm
Quote from FreedomAinRadio: http://board.freedomainradio.com/forums/p/24494/228219.aspx

Note this thief telling people to repackage Black's information and selling it. Typical BS from people in the freedom movement. This is why it gets nowhere. I might add, the idiot does not even know if the information is good or bad. I might add, the poster that said the below is into bottom feeder money making schemes via selling real estate, aka, the distribution of countries heritage for a buck. This is what is wrong with the world: Too many thieves and conmen.

**Quote**

Hello,

After coming across the site by accident, I subscribed to The Sovereign Man email newsletter. Here is my impression of Simon Black:

Simon black or whoever he is is just making a buck off of a deographic of people that are looking to make a change or fear that change is going to affect them in a bad way.

Not that there is anything wrong with that if the information is good and helpful.

I feel his having a secret identity is part of the hype and romanticizing the life of an ex-pat. The cloak and dagger stuff with the alias is a little over the top.  From my personal experience, being an ex-pat is a little on the boring side. Not everyone  Almost no one is going to live the life he claims to have and is jet-setting around the world.  I do find the 20 countries in 30 days a bit of a stretch! You find your little haven and you try to be comfortable and enjoy yourself.

There are down sides to being an ex-pat. I live in the Philippines, which is friendly to foreigners of all nationalities. Even though it is the second largest English speaking country in the world, I still have a hard time communicating with the locals. It can be an incredibly lonely experience - A lot of guys in my community meet at the local McDonalds every day just for some conversation (and free coffee refills until 10:30am). If you do not have something to keep you busy, you can go crazy from the monotony. I work online, so my day is pretty full, plus I have a wife and two kids so I am not exactly bored.

I make a little extra money assisiting foreigners in setting up legitimate corporations in The Philippines for a variety of reasons. For instance, a foreigner cannot own land but a corporation can and a foreigner can be a principal (although technically a minority interest) in a corporation here - Not an advertisement, just an example.

Speaking of online opportunities, there are few real ways to make money:

Contract with a firm in your home country as a telecommuter
    Start your own web development business or BPO utilizing local staff

Sell "how to make money on the internet" programs - That is where the real money is - Sorry for giving away the secret Tim Ferris and clickbankers!
    Start a "Sovereign Man" clone, steal simon's information, repackage it,  and imitate his business model.

@Tommy, you asked about real estate....

Real estate can be very lucrative here by either buying plots of land and subdividing then reselling to others or buying property, building apartments or bungalows and renting them out to foreigners who are looking for western standards such as hot water and other little comforts that typical housing does not provide. The difficulty here lies in hiring competent local labor and communicating your wishes to them as far as contruction techniques and quality are concerned.

@wordsdontmatter - It is not a crime to use a proxy to register your domains. it is also not a crime to have someone other than yourself be the administrative contact. Ragini Dhanvantray, whoever that is, just provides services to people or corporations that would like to use and does not neccesarily mean that she is affiated with simon black or his company other than may be one of his valuable contacts he will give access to in the premium content. You may have cost him a little money by divulging this information to people with a burning desire to form a corporation in Singapore.

@InvisibleFox - Since you took the time to make sure and add SEO tags to your post and touted your credentials as an expert, I would say you are doing a little self promotion here and trying to phish a few pm's to sell whatever it is that you are selling OR you work for SovereignMan and are just doing a little reputation Management to offset whatever "wordsdontmatter" writes on this site and others.

@whitey & todofixthis - Great to hear that you feel that your money and time was well spent in Panama and best of luck to you!

I guess the jist of my opinion on the matter is while the SovereignMan website has some interesting material, the main purpose of the free content is for people to subscribe to the premium content. I am not a subscriber to the premium content so I do not know the true value in that. However, if the premium content does in fact have good contact information of individuals or companies that provide services that are valuable, then it is useful to someone that is serious about making the move.  From personal ecperience, if I had access to some valuable advice when I moved to the Philippines I would not have made some mistakes that i made in the early years and an investment of a few hundred dollars for good advice would have been worth it.

Th internet is has turned into one big informercial for the most part. It is hard to find good advice for free and there are plenty of people selling access to their advice. Simon Black and his partners are just making a living like the rest of us. As long as they are  providing a value  to their customers, there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 1:58pm
Simon Black and his partners are just making a living like the rest of us. As long as they are  providing a value  to their customers, there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Go ahead and follow Simon Black and be stateless fools.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Jul 20th, 2011 at 1:44pm
Jerry wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 1:58pm:
Go ahead and follow Simon Black and be stateless fools.

No, just US citizen targets.

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...