The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Exit the Matrix www.exitthematrix.org
Thread
Print this Topic
Exit the Matrix www.exitthematrix.org (Read 2954 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Exit the Matrix www.exitthematrix.org
May 31st, 2011 at 11:11am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
How many ideas stolen here between Rod Class and this guy...

Exit the Matrix ~ www.exitthematrix.org
Exit the Matrix ~ www.exitthematrix.net (same?)

Run by a guy that goes by the name, Arthur Pollock. That actually may be a real name. Rod Class, questionable.

Three hundred dollar seminars for unruly subjects, is what this guy is pushing. His lineup:

Rod Class - AIB Radio Host - Constitutional Lobbyist – Private Attorney General (Private AG, LOL)
   Carl Weston - AIB Radio Co-Host -Private Attorney General (Private AG, LOL) – Constitutional Lobbyist
   Jeff Brown and Raja (Raja, real name???) - experienced forensic auditors
   Biblical Scholar and Author of Christianity Unmasqued, Dan Israel (not real name)

Lingo from a seminar presentment:
    ATTENTION: If you are looking for patriot mythology or so-called remedies that can get you locked up, this event is not for you!

Experienced litigators will tell you not only why you should file a Federal Civil Rights Suit under Title 42, Title 18 AND R.I.C.O., but more importantly, how to craft your suit so it won’t ‘lay in limbo’. These actions DO get results and damages CAN be collected!

Rod and Carl will dissect 8 court cases to demonstrate winning approaches.

Traffic cases? No problem. Use the right words to get them dismissed.
Yep, unruly subjects suing the government. Note the language used.. I would ask them for the evidence of wins.
Bet you will not see any. Everything in this "arsenal" has been lifted from other people who have failed in the past. Nonetheless, it is great material to get unsuspecting people to pay high dollar for a seminar.

Moreover, I guess the guy that has a "traffic case" in North Carolina right now that they are fighting in court failed to use the correct words. He is still being prosecuted and going for appeal, like all other "traffic cases" that are in North Carolina. This "state" is really messed up by people who are fence walkers, i.e., we are sovereign types.

No going to peace here... Just aggressive actions by unruly subjects. If you are looking for patriot mythology or so-called remedies that can and will waste your time, this event is not for you!

My prediction: These guys will be gone like all others before them peddling repackaged patriot wares.
Leaving a path of people who bought into it discouraged and taken for their funds.
‹‹Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2011 at 3:11pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...