The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Jon Christian Ryter DOT com (Read 2903 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Jon Christian Ryter DOT com
May 3rd, 2011 at 10:15am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Another one that ignores the destruction that the 14th Amendment created. Sorry, either a distractor (plant), or a moron...
    Welcome to the Conservative World of Jon Christian Ryter. It is the world in which America resided eons ago before the ratification of the 17th Amendment and before the States lost their voice in the governing process of our great nation; and before the "New Deal" created the 4th branch of government—the bureaucracy—and before the federal government assumed for itself the superior role of governance over the States...and over the people of America. Welcome to the website that is dedicated to informing America what has happened to their nation over the past eight decades, and the plans that are rapidly evolving—as they evolve—to further weaken the tattered tethers of our Republican form of democracy in order to prepare the American people for the emerging New World Order. Within the pages of this website you will catch a glimpse of events which have just transpired as well as events that are about to happen. The information you get here will be factual. It is well researched. Many times you will see the "story behind the headlines," and at other times you will see the "headlines" here before you read them in your local newspaper or see them on TV. But, most of all, what you will find here will always be the truth. I promise.
Interesting.

www.jonchristianryter.com

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Jon Christian Ryter DOT com
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:22am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Looks like he is clueless and  Smiley
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...