The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Dennis Craig comes Out of Closet
Thread
Print this Topic
Dennis Craig comes Out of Closet (Read 7189 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Dennis Craig comes Out of Closet
Apr 23rd, 2011 at 10:46am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Dennis Craig (Bynum) comes Out of Closet

When Alfred Adask introduced "Dennis Craig" on his recent show series (appeared the day after I did and said I failed understanding), he said that he had been in the background for some years but now it is time to speak up.

Really? Why now? You let this continue for how many years, Mr. Bynum.

Dennis Craig is said to have been one of the authors of the book U.S. of A. vs. U.S. This book pretty much ignores the issue of the 14th Amendment. But listening to Dennis Craig Bynum now it appears to be a big issue? And what I profess is, for the most part, wrong? Really? I fail to have seen or heard anything that accurately destroys anything I have laid out. Moreover, there is absolutely no writings put out by Dennis Craig, or any other people that were involved in the aforesaid project. Such partners being Richard Kegley (stole the PAC nationality correction process and sold it to a woman for ten times the amount [do not know where he got it from]), TJ Henderson (disappeared and was sued for stealing raw lumber from neighbors), and Ed Wahler (indicted on multiple counts for defrauding the United States).

During the time that U.S. of A. vs. U.S. was released, I talked to a gentleman by the name of Mark in Nevada who claimed to have written the book. I tended to believe him as he displayed more off-the-cuff knowledge that any of the above mentioned mouth pieces have displayed. That fact aside, it is interesting that these people are all out the destroy what we "know" that is on point and "does work" in regard to the work of the Coalition.

More to come on this group....

Here is more information on the particular individuals:
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2011 at 12:50am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Dennis Craig comes Out of Closet
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2011 at 6:45pm
Note I got from claimed author of USofA vs US, TJ Henderson, on Dennis Craig Bynum...

"What I do not understand here is how can these people ("Mark" and Bynum) take credit for something I wrote and can prove it with all my notes and first writings, plus other chapters we decided not to publish in the book. Please Mark and Craig produce your copies of your chapters that are dated back when I wrote my chapters or before, word for word and lets see who wrote what."
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2011 at 6:21pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - May 1st, 2011 at 9:33pm
Wolves! What a careful path to take. Double edged swords are hard to maintain on their part.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 2:37pm
Jerry wrote on May 1st, 2011 at 9:33pm:
Wolves! What a careful path to take. Double edged swords are hard to maintain on their part.

By the way, I have seen Dennis Craig Bynum's documents... Typical patriot blather I have been seeing for years. A lot of stolen ideas with the wrong "patriot" I am a sovereign type information in them. The biggest RED FLAG is Bynum's use of the sovereign in the document. There is so much case law that illustrates the "state" is sovereign, not individuals.

The bottom line is, these issues are very deep and hard to understand. The only way this is going to get done is if there is a community of people working together. All this "Free" information is a total Red Herring and people should know better than getting something for nothing. PAC gives away too much already as it has been used in detriment by the profiteers and disinformation agents (as they mix the good with bad).

It cracks me up why Alfred Adask falls for these types... He should know better. Backing this up, it appears Alfred is really confused about the issues of constitutional law. Anyone that thinks he is on the "right side of the fence" would not refer to the United States as a "national government" in regard to such matters:

"Dennis Craig has been a regular guest on my radio show over the past six or eight weeks.  We’ve talked about a number of subjects, but the central theme has been a series of documents that Dennis drafted and ultimately filed with the
    national
    government." ~Alfred Adask
Let the mis/disinformation continue...

‹‹Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2011 at 10:06am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...