The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Kurt Kallenbach (Read 33243 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Kurt Kallenbach
Jan 22nd, 2011 at 12:36am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
After my review of Season of Treason II, it is a fact that Kurt (Kurtis) Richard Kallenbach has lifted the fundamental outline of The Red Amendment and the general teachings of the People's Awareness Coalition (PAC). Moreover, his printed document that is entitled "Withdraw of Consent" contains work of other people that he has chosen to take from. The problem with this is, such other sources that are mixed with his unlearned editorial contain as many as five (5) things that are on the Patriot Misbeliefs list that PAC assembled to warn people of bad information out there. As Kallenbach does not give credit for our material, people that run across his material will be mislead.

Understand that Kurt Kallenbach is one of the four entities that was the impetus for the Island Makers Project. The division of people and bad information is why PAC launched Island Makers Project a year ago.   

In short, Kallenbach lacks critical thought and is just feeding his ego off the work of others and dividing the movement.
So, the question is: Should Kurt Kallenbach be served with a Cease and Desist by PAC?

This fits Kallenbach to a T...

HOW TO SPOT A NARCISSIST!

Kurt Kallenbach, or Kurt "Walk the Talk" Kallenbach, originally was made aware of the constitutional issues with government with information that PAC provides. Since then he had abandoned such information and has plagiarized information from a William Duff on a withdrawal of consent concept and has altered it. Just the typical patriot blathering that is seen throughout the movement which is ultimately worthless in law. It will not stand-up in any court under the scrutiny of law. Beware of executing the material he peddles. He knows next to nothing about law and the information he gives away just instigates issues and people will lack any support with legal matters.

Kallenbach set-up a patriot gathering in 2010 in Nebraska which cost Himself, Bruce Riggs, Jim Davis, and Myself in upwards of 4000 thousand dollars in expenses. All speakers were left hanging as it is apparent that he is incompetent in business dealings. Besides the fact that Kallenbach's ego had overtaken the event, it was an overall failure for multiple reasons. After the whole thing was over he told me, "You f&@ked up... you trusted us. Quoting, Animal House", he said in regard to us getting stiffed and for he and his wife keeping hundreds of dollars off PAC book sales for expenses
(added 9.11)
. To my knowledge, the other parties have not been compensated with the exception of myself (by some supporters). It is ventured that I was compensated due to the fact the other parties were not seen worthy of such by some of the people who attended the event. I no longer work with any of them due to their self-importance issues.

Also, he is in possession of some of my property and had been asked to return it three times.
After a year he still has it and has made absolutely no effort to return it.

Another note, he told me that "I am in it for the money", which is nonsense. People that have worked with me to the full extent know better and know what the plan is for State Nationals once it hits critical mass. Also, I do not have a wife that supports me so not only do PAC expenses have to be taken care of, but have to support myself.

‹‹Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2014 at 3:03am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Kurt Kallenbach
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2011 at 12:03pm
I sent this out into someone that was going to execute the generic blather of Kurt Kallenbach. The frustration is even more so as this guy is a state national. This is sample of why the movement gets no where:

The “Buying My Process” is only the bullets, people are the gun. They have to understand the law. Also I am here to assist with legal issues too and guide them (Sorry, a man is worth his hire and the contract sets the law and imposes commitment). Also people I assist also have the power of knowledge of our collective people. What Kallenbach is doing is just sending people out there with nothing but a RED FLAG, i.e., come get me and put me in prison as there is no community that I belong to (also note that what I have executed is just blather).

There is a cost for government, nothing is free. People can do their own process and do not have to pay me, and they can join us if they want. In such regard, so far people are not seeing the issues; all I have seen is patriot blathering for the past 15 years, like Kallenbach’s document. This is able to happen due to no one working together. I have to say Kallenbach’s “Withdrawl of Consent” to what? It is tantamount to non-affiliation to the current system whatsoever which is going to be deemed sedition (see Declaration of Independence and its outcome). There is nothing he is offering but his self-important ego which will get people targeted and hosed due to the all over the board syndrome. All Kallenbach is doing is destroying things and dividing people, i.e., another Island Maker along with his cohort Bruce Riggs (says he has been in this as long as I have but only shows up the past year or so. What is with that?).

Being unified works for most people, or should… What is the issue with you David? You appear to still be all over the board. Why have you not started a Red Amendment reading group like others in California? In this regard you should read this testimony I just got from someone who I find VERY proficient in law (studying for 15 years) that finds The Red Amendment incredible: http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1252536654

The simple fact is, if someone either does not trust a group (via maybe paying for it or working with it through study), they will be all over the board. The People’s Awareness Coalition has been around for over 10 years and ignores it due to the fact they want their cake and eat it too, or they are too self-important to work with others.

There is no need for you to file the Kallenbach blather… Matter of fact it violates your contract with us.

LB

p.s. There are evil-deceptive people that are in government. People seem to think there is a Silver Bullet for this problem, which is delusion. You seem to be one of these people as you want to file more paperwork (which an excessive amount is deemed “Paper Terrorism” by the government).

There are only two Silver Bullets available: one is a bullet, which I DO NOT advocate whatsoever; and the peaceful accomplishment to the problem through unity with proven foundation with many “on board”. These ISLAND MAKERS will bring on the former, I guarantee it. People will eventually get fed-up and resort to violence due to getting beaten down to the point of resorting to such method. The blood is going to be on their hands.

I recommend that you go to the Island Maker’s Project and download the Lexicon and study it and distribute it: www.islandmakers.us/lexicon or PDF www.islandmakers.us/implex

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Kurt Kallenbach ~ Season of Treason
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 1:51pm
Anyone catch the Kurt Kallenbach Season of Treason video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LxY_H5V0Kw

So, where is the remedy in law?

The people who get into the half-correct patriot blather sure is increasing as of late...

I have said time and time again, I have been in this movement over 15 years. I have had the honor to meet 3 people that have over 100 years research under their belts, i.e., I have weeded out the bad. I have learned from them, but as I have done my own research a lot of what they have found agrees with my research.

True, many men know many things; but from what I have found is that most people in that list have stolen information from others and have twisted it around (due to not understanding it), or as "agents" they pervert it.

The bottom line is, who would listen to a yahoo who recently appeared that professes a mixed-bag of information?

Anyone for unity and remedy?

Now more than ever, the PAC Alliance Program.
Also, visit the Island Maker's Project
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2011 at 12:30am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Shadowcaster
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 3:17pm
Yes, I found this on here now.
I do not agree with his solution... just jump right in and hold on.
That sounds very chaotic. I'd rather plant a sound foundation based on God's law first.
His little "c" big "C" citizen bit was too straw-manish for me.
He did seem to take a lot of decent information though... possibly from the TRA.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:08am
Like stated in the first post, Kallenbach got a lot of information from TRA but went to others to get other information. Many things that are questionable, and off-point and irrelevant to a remedy. So, yes... Things are pulled in from everywhere.

This is the typical modus operandi of a "Head Cheese" of the day (see IMP defs).*
Does not matter if it has substance... These things must be right as they are patriot folklore. lol

This is what happens when one fails to understand and research himself and takes from here and there.

Like what we are fighting, the "Movement" is also just a : Ball of Confusion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miZWYmxr8XE

He is also featured here : www.myprivateaudio.com

* Applicable terms from Island Maker's Project Lexicon :
    Divide & Conquer. Also known as divide and rule, is a combination of political, military and economic strategy of gaining and maintaining power by breaking-up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy. In reality, it often refers to a strategy where small power groups are prevented from linking-up and becoming more powerful, since it is difficult to break up existing power structures. See Self-Importance, Sovereign Citizen, and Unity

Island Makers. People who are dividing the movement by various means, which may include the following: misguided patriotism or ignorance, self-importance, fear mongering, agent provocateurs, and gate keeping.

Island Effect. Something that is desired by the New World Order, which may include ideals that would appeal to self-centered individuals not interested in unity but only themselves. The effect creates and keeps a small percentage of people who would resist their plan, out of the way so they could maintain control of the countries they have subversively taken over. See Sovereign Citizen, and Sovereign Individual

Misinformation. Bogus information that has been handed down from either an agent provocateur as disinformation, or information that is parroted by someone that is based on a belief system without substance of fact or law. See Disinformation, and Patriotard

A Patriot. This is a man or woman who appears to be for truth and justice, but may fail to understand the true foundation of law of that he or she is attempting to fight. Although the intentions of such people may be just, they may unwittingly playing the role of a useful idiot due to lack of due diligence or hypocrisy.

Patriotard. A patriot or person that retards the correct information. Such a person has a willing deficiency that parrots the information of others without accurate foundation to back it up. As a rule, this individual fails to practice due diligence and cites bogus information as though it is a religion. These types can usually be shutdown with a few educated questions. See A Patriot, and Useful Idiot

Repeater. Someone who parrots information he has heard. In general, most repeater types fail to use scrutiny which includes failing to research or verify the things that they repeat, that in turn causes misinformation to plague "the movement". See Patriotard

Self-Importance. This encompasses the nature of someone who thinks he can provide the answers, by fee or no fee, solely without working with others. Such persons generally do not have their own research or information and sometimes plagiarize others. This causes information to be duplicated and slows down the education process of people due to them having to review more material and having to decipher it from being right or wrong. Accordingly, these types cause a divide and conquer effect that works to the advantage of the adversary.

Unity. An agreement desired by a group of people that have a common interest in order to strengthen their cause. A division is sometimes accomplished by an individual or faction that encourages a group to "take sides" in issues rather than seeing the commonality of their goals and agreeing to disagree on the rest. Unity is something the movement lacks mainly due to self-importance. See Self-Importance, and Unruly Subjects

Useful Idiot. The communists of the USSR referred to people that were doing the deeds of the Communist Regime as if they were on the payroll. In other words, people who are not correct in law might as well be working as agent provocateurs for the government as their actions accomplish the same destructive results.

‹‹Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2011 at 7:55am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Sep 27th, 2011 at 11:40am
There has been more plagarizism of Coalition material (Matrix themeology) by the Kallenbach camp at :

http://iatp.podbean.com

i-am-the-people-with-kurt-kallenbach

No unity and honor... No solution.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Kurt Kallenbach, LOL
Reply #6 - Sep 28th, 2011 at 11:24pm
From a transcript of a Kurt Kallenbach call...

http://libertyandfreedomradio.net/archive/iatp_20110913.mp3

9:05 minute

Kurt: the 14th amendment is irrelevant. Why? It is a private corporate act and has nothing to do with government. It has nothing to do with the constitution. The corporation charter that the 1871 company put in place (includes) the 14th amendment, which is a private corporate act and has nothing to do with government and nothing to do with the constitution. To say it’s ‘not my government’ or the 14th amendment is an issue is not true. The 14th amendment is for a private company and is private company policy no different that McDonald’s or Walmart. There is nothing about Walmart that has anything to do with our lives. Theirs is nothing about McDonald’s in their private corporate policy that has anything to do with our lives. Nothing about the 14th amendment has anything to do with our lives. The fact that there is a presumption that it does, does not make it do. It doesn’t make it true. All that garbage being talked about the 14th amendment, the UCC, all that crap is all irrelevant. It’s worse than that—it’s fruit of the poison tree. If we attacked the tree itself, we would get rid of all those symptoms like the 14th amendment, the UCC.

What is that poisonous tree? It’s called the UNITED STATES. All these so-called patriot organizations and guys that have their processes and all that crap---they are all irrelevant. They need to go away. They are the ones that are perpetuating the myth. They are perpetuating the problem if we turned our backs and walked away from the UNITED STATES, no longer recognized it and revoked any participation and walked away, they would no longer have this so-called granted authority over the American people. They would shrivel and die from nonparticipation.

When I say withdraw consent, I am not talking about turning in paperwork, I’m saying that we need to no longer consent to this private system. we need to do it through our acts. When I have to listen to all this garbage out there and see my name negatively put forward through Republic Broadcasting, and I can’t believe that John Stadtmiller would even allow LB Bork to speak….he is not telling the truth. I think John Stadtmiller should be held accountable for everything that comes out of Bork’s mouth when Bork speaks for RBN.
Wow... "To say it’s ‘not my government’ or the 14th amendment is an issue is not true."

Kallenbach says that saying it is not my government is not an issue; but yet Kallenbach says not to consent. Not consent to what? Later, the guest, Big Al says he cancelled his voter registration; but yet he still gets a benefit check from the noted "private company". He must be a member through his "acts". Right?  Moreover, Big Al says he cancelled his voter registration (see call). He must of thought that it was his government... He was voting, right? But yet it is irrelevant?

So, it is your government, Kurt? He does not even know what the nature of the statement "Not My Government" means. Further, there sure is a lot of case law on the 14th Amendment for it not to be an issue. And really? A private corporation due to an "Act" of 1871? Really? The Constitution, which established a corporation, acts merely off acts too? This Act of 1871 is some the patriot mythology that is going around. Half truths. To put it another way, which came first, the chicken or the egg? The mere citizenship of the 14th Amendment itself is the encompassing factor that makes one a subject of congressional acts through private law, i.e., everything that petains to the extension of territorial jurisdiction of the United States is predicated on the 14th Amendment... Kallenbach is playing down the 14th Amendment for some reason.*

Lots of holes here... Just more idiocy from people who cannot think because they are ticked-off and hypocrites.

Oh, and to illustrate how big of plagiarizer Kurt Kallenbach it, this is from the Not My Government site of which had been put up 3 years ago... About a year before Kallenbach had "shown up"...

"To further illustrate this concept of non-participation, we see bratty children sustaining their bratty ways if they are given attention. When you stop paying attention to them, such measures gets their attention and the problem of this bad behavior tends to go away. In the same respect, not paying attention to the politicians of the current illegitimate system would provide the same results. Imagine their attitudes if you ignored them by not giving them their power by voting for them."
See it here, at http://www.notmygovernment.us/answers

One question: The United States gave birth to a lot of states post 14th Amendment, including the "State" where Kallenbach lives. I guess succession of title means nothing to these Patriotards. Big Al goes on and on about this and that in regard to how the Vatican "owns" everything. Please, the Evidence? I have seen nothing from what this guy talks about. He actually admitted to me one time that Americans are not really "British Subjects" like he goes around saying; and also admitted the United States is sovereign and there are treaty ties that actually make-up such fallacy.

If you want the real researchers of the tied to the "America" and the Vatican, go to the real reseachers of the material, Eric Jon Phelps and Tupper Saussy (both of who I had known and had communications with).

Like I said, Kallanbach lifted the information from PAC is using it as his own. The worst part is, he is filtering in BS with it. As for Big Al, or whatever his name is (can't say or his benefit checks would stop coming, i.e., cannot bite the hand that feeds you), funny he has to get spotlight from people that are dishonorable and bandits. And aside that, Big Al has said to me many times "there needs to be a bloody revolution". Sounds like these two are going for just that. Perhaps that is their mission. Hey, just a thought. As known, PAC is about proper education, remedy, and baby-steps backwards.

Yup... Kallenbach is one good reason for Island Makers Project.

Just more idiocy from people who cannot think because they are ticked-off and hypocrites....
Or perhaps, I smell a "disinformation / distraction operation" ... Remember, I called Tim Turner.

Hey, Kurt, Bill has a message for you...

Some say that the 14th Amendment does not matter? What's all this then?  Smiley
  • UNITED STATES v. CRUIKSHANK, 92 U.S. 542 (1875). The citizen cannot complain, because he has voluntarily submitted himself to such a form of government.... he owes allegiance to the two departments (i.e. the 14th Amendment's dual citizenship), so to speak, and within their respective spheres must pay the penalties.

Smiley What penalties are they talking about?
  • NORDYKE v. KING,  563 F. 3d 439 - Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit (2009). This necessary “right of the people” existed before the Second Amendment as “one of the fundamental rights of Englishmen.” Heller identified several reasons why the militia was considered “necessary to the security of a free state.” First, “it is useful in repelling invasions and suppressing insurrections. Second, it renders large standing armies unnecessary... Third, when the able-bodied men of a nation are trained in arms and organized, they are better able to resist tyranny.” In addition to these civic purposes, Heller characterized the right to keep and bear arms as a corollary to the individual right of self-defense. (“[T]he inherent right of self-defense has been central to the Second Amendment right.”). Thus the right contains both a political component—it is a means to protect the public from tyranny—and a personal component—it is a means to protect the individual from threats to life or limb.

We must trace this right, as thus described, through our history from the Founding...
    Until the enactment of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Smiley What did that say!

People's Awareness Coalition : Separating the Wheat from the Chaff since 1998.
‹‹Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2011 at 9:35am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:42pm
Well, Kurt Kallenbach reappeared. This time he taking things to a whole other nonsensical level. It is almost like he has been looking at what I have been posting on Facebook the past year and has been sent back in to, AGAIN, throw a monkey wrench in my teachings and research. Most everything he lays down in this interview is total nonsense; with, of course, some threads of truth tossed in. That to bait people. Bait people with whimsical nonsense to convolute the truth...

This movement is so full of horsecrap it is unbelievable. 

p.s. The few minutes that Santos Bonacci was allowed to speak were the only scholarly notations.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:29pm
As you could see, if you bothered to listen to the above, the people at the end of that show are all over the board. The problem is, the system has specific "rules/law" and "precepts" that it follows, i.e., They are drifting away from what is recognized. The lack of unity and whimsical assertions will continue to cause problems.

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...