The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
ILLUMICORP, the presentation (Read 12131 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

ILLUMICORP, the presentation
Jan 15th, 2011 at 9:29pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Interesting concept... The guy reminds me a little like the creepy actor in Phantasm, BOY!

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJe9T2FU2w8
Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvBP7Hv8rk

Comments on this presentation? Please discuss Pros and Cons...
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:24am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Re: ILLUMICORP, the presentation
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:20am
I have seen all this information before just not this particular movie if you will.  I think we can use it to help wake up the masses, as my radiojihad network covers a lot about Islam and its faith as we try to wake up those practicing into truth.  I personally have seen this Islam movement as a distraction from the truth about the N.W.O, yet time and time again even from sitting Presidents mouth we hear about the nwo people think its nothing more than a conspiracy theory and give it little creditability.  Just like with Islam they tell us exactly what they are doing and what they want and are ready to die for it, as the founder of c.a.i.r, have out right said “Islam is not here to assimilate to our ways but to be dominant.”  Without a shock factor or delivering the truth without an entertaining style the people will just not listen, especially when dealing with the topic of law, since it is so dry.  The only con, as it where would be most will take it as just another conspiracy theory and not see the truth in it.  I personally enjoyed it. 
     Has anyone watched the google movie, wake up call-remastered edition, was going to post the link but says it is currently unavailable.  I found that two and half hour film very interesting in its teachings, but again classified as conspiracy theory.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:58pm
Even without presentations like this one, if people have a grasp on the concept of the NWO, then all we have to do is stay informed on what is going on around the world to see the concept being achieved. Global financial markets, product marketing, government entities (UN), etc.
It still is a difficult achievement to fully obtain today, but if they continue their success with the induction of our children then it won't be far off. Bush Jr. tried to achieve the North American Union by circumventing Congressional approval. It didn't go far, because it was too radical to soon.
This is why State Nationality is the only lawful and reasonable way to achieve our goals of freedom, not only for ourselves, but for our children.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #3 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 2:56pm
Lets stick this in the masses faces and see how dumb downed they really are. Smiley
IP Logged
Impartial
Ex Member
Reply #4 - Jan 18th, 2011 at 2:56pm
I've noticed a flurry of well produced videos and training aids recently, that seem to incorporate what might very well be accurate information.  Regardless of who produced Illumicorp or what the intent was meant to be, a message that certainly came across was:  "You are one of us.  Continue putting your attention toward that which will further our combined goals or be cut off from the grid of support".  George Bush stated a similar message in his inaccurate but probably effective attempt in framing an issue:  "You are either with us or with the terrorists".  The video rings out loud and clear the Borg message: "Resistance is futile!"  It also conjured up an old radio drama prank that Orson Wells instigated that caused some panic, called "The War of the Worlds".  I even felt a strong distorted impulse to act on the injunction to leave "immediately", as in the Biblical command when the Abomination of Desolation sits on a throne in the temple in Israel.  Another weird abstract visual that came to mind was from a book titled "Angel Tech", with a picture of an angel, falling, and being miraculously caught by a robot.  This little video felt like a thought virus, inoculating a "truth", while ignoring the cultural events that led up to the Tower of Babel confusion.

Concerning fundamentalists who are infiltrated by the illumined ones:  A useful distinction can be made between fundamentals and fundamentalism.  The suffix "ism' indicates a concept or teaching, "or" can indicate a habit.  For example, capitalism could be an understanding of the concept of capital, "or" the habit of putting money ahead of everything else.  Fundamentalism would be an understanding of fundamental concepts, or the habit of putting certain fundamentals ahead of everything else.  When the "ism" indicates a habit, it is a distortion of a legitimate concept. 

I don't really see any pros to this video, except as a vital reminder to make it a priority to learn, remember, and apply Biblical principles, like the one found in the following ancient story: The Rabshakeh, the spokesman of the world order of the time, was taunting the southern kingdom of Israel with: "Who can deliver you from the mighty world order?  Your leaders have sold you out.  Come make a bargain with our illumined president who has a message for you and has sent me to warn all dissenters of their coming destruction."  The people on the wall listening remained calm, because they were mature in their spiritual lives and knew how to get back on track and stabilize themselves whenever they lost their composure.
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2011 at 11:40am by N/A ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Mar 16th, 2011 at 1:55pm
Jerry wrote on Jan 17th, 2011 at 2:56pm:
Lets stick this in the masses faces and see how dumb downed they really are. Smiley

That is what I thought, Jerry. Just more in your face stuff by the bragging VICTORS.

But all people do is go to Tea Parties and pass emails around. Where is the action?

Like Sting said... "There is no political solution." This "system" is fixed. People must turn their backs on it and get God.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...