The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Does Turner getting banned from RBN make him look better?
Guests are welcome to vote on this.
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Jan 23rd, 2011 at 9:03am ››
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Print this Topic
republicoftheunitedstates.org (Read 138111 times)
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Re: republicoftheunitedstates.org
Reply #75 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 2:24pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I left a comment on Terri's blog.

AMEND NOTE: Mar 9th, 2011 at 8:32pm
      They deleted my post, so they will be going into the category "People dividing the Movement".
‹‹Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2011 at 5:18pm by LB Bork ››
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

RE: TLGA says
Reply #76 - Mar 10th, 2011 at 5:37pm
Here is a good post about the Turner movement.

http://gwgjlg.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/rusa-will-we-welcome-it-or-say-goodbye/

TLGA says:
March 10, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Everything about it has become surreal. How do people continually buy into outlandish claims which never come to fruition? How do they overlook obvious lies that keep changing as the teller forgets the details of the ones he’s told before? As the promises slide deeper into the realm of fantasy the believers become ever more deluded. Some resort to outright righteous indignation and shout epithets at those attempting to share truth.

The answer is as varied as the personalities involved. Some cannot accept the fact that Turner’s fantasy interim government was a figment of his own demented imagination. Pride will not let them admit to themselves that it is just plain ridiculous to think a handful of people in any given state has the power to elect a whole new state government to represent millions who don’t even know they exist. They are so enamored of the title they hold they cannot see the forest for the trees.

Others are driven by greed, the endless promises of gold and riches and a “silver bullet” to save them from the hopeless economic situations they’ve gotten themselves into. Still others have bought without question Turner’s fake Evangelical Jubilee but at the end of the day the fact remains, many have bought the equivalent of beach front property in the middle of the Sahara, hook line and sinker and even long after the cell doors close on Turner and company they will cling to it.

Not all are in that category though. There are many patriotic, intelligent, capable and valuable people still clinging to the Republic because they think mistakenly that it is the only hope, the only game in town. Once they realize it not only isn’t any kind of hope and certainly isn’t the only game in town, they will come to their senses. Those are the people who will be needed to step up in their respective fields of expertise to rebuild this nation.

The truth is there is only one way to take our country back. A united front of the people. Forming an organization and giving it a name accomplishes nothing other than providing the de facto with a target. Arrows can’t be aimed at the wind. When the masses become educated, enlightened and determined to right the wrongs which have been done to them and begin to act while at the same time remaining compliant with the de facto’s twisted rules they will not know how to stop it.

There are no White Knights, Silver Bullets, Tons of Gold or Magic Quick Fixes. There is only the same answer there was in 1776, the people.

YOU ARE THE ANSWER
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: TLGA says
Reply #77 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 3:52pm
David C wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 at 5:37pm:
The truth is there is only one way to take our country back. A united front of the people. Forming an organization and giving it a name accomplishes nothing other than providing the de facto with a target. Arrows can’t be aimed at the wind. When the masses become educated, enlightened and determined to right the wrongs which have been done to them and begin to act while at the same time remaining compliant with the de facto’s twisted rules they will not know how to stop it.

There are no White Knights, Silver Bullets, Tons of Gold or Magic Quick Fixes. There is only the same answer there was in 1776, the people.

YOU ARE THE ANSWER

OKAY...

The last part about 1776 is somewhat a red flag. Is Teri (TLGA) saying there needs to be a "physical" revolution?

I agree with the last part of that. Each individual is the answer, as people who follow Turner are looking for another king. That is what got us in this trouble in the first place. Also, it relates to the "look in the mirror" thing I have been saying for some time. But most people will not except to be responsible for things being the way they are as their fault. As long as they will not admit that, they will continue to be in torment.

The People's Awareness Coalition has been about education for the past 10 years:
    People's Awareness Coalition | Statement of Purpose
    The People’s Awareness Coalition discerns that vigilance and an understanding of the law are paramount to the preservation of liberty. As a result, the Coalition commits to increasing Americans’ awareness of the designed legal fraud perpetrated against them and their countries, and resolves to instruct people of America in the appropriate historical facts and law.

The ultimate goal of the Coalition is to reestablish the American union’s lawful republican governmental system as set forth by the organic Constitution. Coalition members are therefore patriotically motivated in the support of Liberty, and firmly believe that wars and rebellions are the two most destructive diseases of society. Hence, the Coalition resolves to accomplish its goals in a political and peaceful manner.
Having said that, there is a fix, but it is not quick for most. You have to be the magic. We do play "by their rules". PAC has been doing it for folks for about ten years now. Accordingly, people can ban together without the negative recourse stated. The best the adversary can do is send out disinformation agents and agent provocateurs to be a distraction. One should ask, aside the lies Turner has used, how does someone rise to power and recognition so fast without substantial financial backing? Ergo, people like Turner have been put in place to screw-up the works. This makes people get worn down by being deceived and having their money taken which makes them give-up.

The ones who are looking for the king or new god or gods are going to be in the same boat they are now. Due to this, I have seen little to know common sense or anyone that knows law within these "followers". The Turner gang is destine to fail because of its faulty start and foundation. Not to mention its members now marked.

Today, people (namely Americans) are arrogant and will not listen. Between that and the cake and eat it too crowd, the only way to do this is with people under contract who abide by the rules of a private society. Such people will set the proper example of which all can witness and follow if they are willing to do what is necessary.

With all that stated, this is why The Island Makers Project had to be put in place. After 15 years of people struggling and failing, which includes being put in jail amongst other thing, it is the only sane provision. Many will not like it, but how else to you cut through the self-importance and evil? This is the only way to thwart the plants/conmen like Turner.

State Nationals Society ~ The Dejure Political Group

State Nationals Society

State Nationals Society was established in the year of 2000 and is a membership of people
    who have followed the legal means to take back the lawful nationalities of their respective
    countries. Such people understand the nature of a de facto government and what is prescribed
    under international law in regard to the right of self-determination. And further such members
    understand the need to rebuild local community for the strength of their countries.
                  State Nationals Society, you are either one of us, or you are part of the problem.
  Visit Us...

State Nationals Flyer may be downloaded here :

Accordingly, State Nationals is a society of people who have taken back their nationalities of the several republics (or countries/states) in the Union. They enjoy the freedom that is incorporated into the original constitutional system established by the founding fathers. This area is to discuss issues of a general nature for such people.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: RJ Hender, Morning Liberty
Reply #78 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 11:13am
More Tim Tuner schemes and nonsense...

Top 25 NWO Kills – Tim Turner Because We Stand for Truth

Tim Turner's course for becoming a "Secured Party Creditor," is still available by clicking on to the site www.morningliberty.com   Near the top-right of the page you'll find a banner for Tim's course.

Every Wednesday "the Republic," come together to hear from it's leaders in a Conference Cally. You could listen in, if you like to progress updates and advice from the RuSA.  At 6pm Pacific Time call 424-203-8000 and then access code 819054 #

From the link below, Kelby Smith begins the discussion as the moderator.  Tim Turner then steps in to admit that the RuSA credential equipment has been hijacked by some men that Tim Turner thought he could trust.  Republic President Tim Turner borrowed money in order to acquire this equipment and he vows to repay that loan, even though this credential equipment is no longer in the hands of the RuSA. more here...
Secured Party Creditor is the solution  Smiley

Also, looks like these guys (like Kelby Smith) were deep into mortgage fraud...

Kelby Smith: A simple search of public court records reveals that Kelby has a very, very, large file.  I am in receipt of that file (and a few others).  Kelby seems to be under some kind of protection that does not emanate from God.  (?)  Members of the republic have been investigating Kelby – all who surround Tim.  At this point, word has it that Kelby will be facing 32 new counts (and counting) of mortgage fraud – and a few more charges – soon – very soon.  He has an interesting company – the latest of a string of interesting companies. I’ve forgotten the name of the website – but I’ve seen it.  I’ll spare you details about what has been gathered against Jim Fitzgerald & C W Wright.  Many in the republic are squeaky-clean.  EG: Robert Zuluaga - our regional ambassador - is so clean, he squeaks when he walks - - - -more here...
Come on guys, look in the mirror. It is your fault.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #79 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 3:52pm
The response being provided to inquires on Tim Turners con game....

Greetings David,

This is LB Bork, PAC Representative.

In regard to the following query:

***What, if any, is PAC\'s relationship to the newly-reinhabited de jure Oregon Republic?

Sincerely, David (all rights reserved)

In regard, the following is provided:

Thank you for the inquiry, David Thomas McKenzie.

Absolutely NO affiliation! Repeat, NO AFFILIATION.

Those people are victims of what appears to be a major sting operation by an adversary (United States? Satan? LOL). Many of them are getting put in jail now due to their leader, Tim Turner. The adversary appears to have gotten Turner to go out and use every piece of good and bad information to use as bait to lure people into the scam. Without doubt, it is a major disinformation/sting operation. How can this assertion be made? Some principles of good information of the "sting project" are stolen from the research that I, among others, have done. We have collaborative research knowledge of over 100 years. The other side of the coin, the bad information has gotten loads of people put in jail/prison the past ten years or so.

More information here...
    http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1290281912

Accordingly, the "de jure Oregon Republic" has not re-inhabited anything,
    but they (it) will be inhabiting the prison system very soon.

Disinformation is the way things are being handled by the adversary at this time.
    You might want to visit The Island Makers Project www.islandmakers.us

And again, thank you for contacting us.
    Best regards, LB ~ The Coalition

IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #80 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 9:28am
Be careful who you listen to out there:

Subject: [Lawmen: 4247] Another Victim of Tim Turner (OID) and Doug Riddle (A4V) - $5,000 IRS Penalty

I keep telling people to steer clear of Patriot Myth Mongers (PMMs).  Two Avid PMMs took this woman's money and led her down the garden path to destitution.  Please, LEARN from her lesson.

Bob Hurt
OID and A4V nightmare
Posted by: "Kathleen Melincavage" 
Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:54 am (PDT)

Hello folks this is easier to do than to reply to each and every post about this.

First and foremost I did attend Tim Turner's seminar in the fall of 2009.  I did the whole process.  I also followed Doug Riddle in the a4v and received no relief, followed the steps exactly.  third my husband listened to Brandon Adams on the OID and hence this is where I am.

Second I have not received any relief from the A4V and nobody can tell me different that it works.  I do not care about all the statements being posted and so forth.  It is BS in my opinion and my eyes, they want to follow it than go ahead I spent enough time and energy on  it.

Third the OID process that we did was for 2009 and they are still holding up  our refund.  We were expecting 223,000.00 well that dream came and went.  I received the first love letter from Maureen Green and followed up in the time frame with my own love letter to prove that this is wrong, well they sent me another love letter that I clearly followed up with.  Well after to speaking to several individuals about the IRS and them fighting for 6 years or more i got sick and tired of  it.  I was a realtor last year that the money went down tubes and decided to go back to school well when you go to school they want the tax returns so after the warning signs I changed our position and sent in the 1040 x as well as having a tax advocate work on our behalf.  During  this time frame we filed our 2010 return I did that the correct way.  Well was suppose to get a refund but that is being held up until 2009 is settled.

Well they finalized the 2009 1040x and is suppose to  issue the refund as well as releasing the 2010 money.  Well a wonderful snag happended on February 25, 2011 there was no penalities assessed as well as we received our IMF report dated the 15th of February and no penalities all of a sudden we get more love letters stating that they are assessing my hsuband and I 5000.00 each for the frivolous filings.  So as of today the tax advocate is now trying an abatement of the 10000.00 so that we get all the refund.  As a matter of fact they are also holding up the overrage from the 10000.00 and will nto release that.

So to summarize I do not believe in the A4V no matter how many people boast.
Also if you want to play with the OID I hope that you like the colonoscopy raw because they will give it to you raw.  If i do not receive the $10000.00 i will be taking them to tax court as well as the advocate for not doing her job correctly.

Yeah happy for me to learning more code and to settle in the public.

Kathleen
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #81 - Mar 28th, 2011 at 10:08am
Chief wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 9:28am:
Be careful who you listen to out there:

Subject: [Lawmen: 4247] Another Victim of Tim Turner (OID) and Doug Riddle (A4V) - $5,000 IRS Penalty

I keep telling people to steer clear of Patriot Myth Mongers (PMMs).  Two Avid PMMs took this woman's money and led her down the garden path to destitution.  Please, LEARN from her lesson.

Yup... Those TurnerTards are getting taken by Turner big time. Greed will do it.

Again, Timothy Turner is pushing every "patriot" thing that has been out there the past 10 years. 99% of it is wrong.
If this guy is not an agent provoc, he sure a the biggest conman I have seen in my lifetime.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #82 - Apr 24th, 2011 at 9:01am
Where is Tim Turner now? Things have been quiet out there.

Anyone have anything, here?

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Sour Grapes, or the Truth
Reply #83 - Jul 25th, 2011 at 11:31am
Not that I agree with anything this guy believes in regard to what these people of the "Republic" are doing, but this shows how big a joke and mess the whole thing is...

AN EXPOSE’ OF THE FRAUD IN ILLINOIS!
After a year of research and full consideration, I, Luanne E. Brackett am completely fed up with the lies and deceit coming from this Republic. I believe that I am being harassed to the point of resignation.  First this letter serves as a protective measure for my personal private estate and personage, and second as an ‘informative’ letter to those deliberately kept in the dark and out of the loop.  I believe in particular our Republic of Illinois has taken a fanatical and fantastical direction I find to be both illegal and foolish, and will not associate with such activity.  This document is not my resignation, it is an expose’ of the fraud and corruption in Illinois, that I also believe affects other states.

The messages I have posted about National and Mr Turner and others are meant to wake others up.  I know that most in this state know nothing.  I for one just hope that none of it is true. I hope that HLS and the FBI are not investigating him, which I have been told by other members, but I don’t know.   I have NEVER had the intention to tear this republic apart, even though I have been accused of it.  However, you as members need to know what issues we face, including the messages I have posted regarding National in the Skype room.  I have been contacted to start other groups that operate as true sovereigns but at this time I will not give the energy to such an endeavor.  I do not see the value in it, at all.   I would rather take the creative and productive aspect of my womanhood and at least expose the problems and leave it up to you to produce amicable solutions to the many problems as expressed here.  We have NO checks and balances.  When I showed that I would not be manipulated everything has taken a turn for the worse.  I don’t take kindly to being bullied, nor do I take kindly to being slandered and according to common law, the conversations sent to me, are indeed slanderous, and its source is our self-selected Governor.  I maintain that indeed, she is self-selected and not properly elected.   I will not be victimized, slandered, nor harassed as others have been.  The record is what it is.

I was informed today that this lying Governor of yours said she “fired” me.  The issue is her ego.  She cannot control me at all.  Well now, that would be real nice if I got a notice of that firing that she supposedly has done.  The woman is a liar people.   The fact is this.  Once you're appointed (The Chief Ambassador for Illinois), and I am, the Governor cannot fire you.  Only the President can remove you from that position.  Mr Turner has not done this.  I don't "work" for the state or for the Governor.  I have in fact recruited many members nationwide.  Months ago I contacted our National Ambassador and informed him that I was having issues, namely time constraint issues and I was stepping back, but I have NEVER formally resigned the position.  I did the same thing with Sharon.  I told her I was thinking about resigning.  Since that time I continued to remain active, because I knew the Republic still needed help.  I will be not intimidated into resigning because I am exposing the corruption, nor can your self-selected governor fire me.   It is completely out of her control.  I don’t expose to tear apart, I expose to awaken and teach self-governing.  The things that have been done are in fact wrong, so it is our duty to move forward.

This explains a LOT to me that's going on now.  The word is that about 10 governors are trying to get the Ambassador  position done away with.  This has actually happened previously.  This is incredible since she recently was VERY clear that Illinois needed me as the Ambassador.  She was fighting with other governors to keep the ambassador position just a few months back, but now that she knows she cannot control me, she may attempt to fire me, but cannot, so she will attempt to manipulate other Governors to do just what she was screaming NOT to do months back.  I know Sharon has discussed with others that the Ambassador position is about to be done away with and that anyone working in that capacity would not be getting paid.  NOT SO!  Very interesting.  It is all about money for her, for sure.  Not me, I don’t need any money, and have proven that by fully paying for many things.   Get rid of her and get rid of that SOS.  They are both in dishonor.  Both of them are OUT of their league when they deal with me.  I handle liars appropriately.  I expose them and let the chips fall where they may.  I have in fact exposed much corruption in the last weeks, and these people are foaming at the mouth to get rid of me.  The fact is this.  I want all of you to WAKE UP and self-govern.  That’s all.

Next, document management and development is fatally flawed.  If you offer help as I and others have, we are immediately shut down.  It is obvious they have much to hide.   Let’s start with having meetings, then conning blinded trusting individuals to sign incomplete forms, thus allowing any imaginable use of these documents.  The Illinois Constitution  must be tossed because of the control mechanism placed in it to benefit guess who?  It reads like a first grader wrote it.  You read it.  She refuses to listen to anyone.  She apparently does not understand the difference between a Republic and a free state.  She would not remove the term ‘militia’ that has an obvious negative charge.  A simple change of the word militia to  Rangers was out of her grasp.  Why invite trouble?  An extremely important issue is the ‘oath of office’.  The Declaration of Sovereign Rights does NOT do the job.  You must have an Oath of Office.  This is a critical protective measure that that WE the People must have, and it is non-existent.  This is the mechanism to remove bad seeds or prosecute.  This is the mechanism that will both protect our Constitution and the people.  You have to force this issue.  The county settlement document is a complete piece of trash.  It was to be used in all counties with at least petit grand juries, but has been deceitfully changed to allow the state to dictate to counties.  Meaning, Crook Chicago-land county can dictate to any of the 102 counties in IL?  Since when does a person in who resides in one county dictate to another?   Well I must say, we might as well keep the de facto.  She has been making decisions on things including funding and never informed Congress or membership.  She has no respect or honor of office of governor and is in dishonor.  She must be removed.   She is using the typical ad hominem attacks against me to convince others that I am bad, and will keep operating this way until YOU do something about it.

The huge issues of fraudulent elections are so deep and has been experienced nationwide, so it is difficult to explain.  I was a signed member of this republic of Illinois, since July 20,2010, in Springfield, and NEVER got a vote in anything except the removal of a member, (which may have been illegal) and a vote for the republic seal.  If indeed, I was excluded after I was a member, then all ‘elected’ officials in our state are null and void, AND there is no defense to such activity.  Obviously this leads to election fraud and document fraud.  Since I have never had clarity in this issue, I have felt that my position as an ‘appointed’ ambassador was indeed an illusion and fraudulent.  However, I maintain, that I have operated honorably nonetheless.   If indeed the elections are fraudulent, then I maintain the secrecy and refusal to accept help with document management is a blatant obstruction of justice.  My job was to help recruit and that I did, however, in the meantime, I was completely kept in the dark regarding everything, and my time was limited due to business expansion.  These conditions certainly affected my ability to bring people in, not only the time constraints but because I have a conscience. What kind of chaos am I bringing them into?  If the simple asking of questions creates chaos, then there is a real problem with truth.  There is a serious problem with truth and it begins with the self-selected Governor and her side kick the Secretary of State.

In Illinois everything is top down in nature.  One of the first bits of information I received once ‘appointed’ Ambassador, was that I was to be ‘privy’ to all activity along with the Governor and Secretary of State.  Consequently and immediately this information became ‘one’ of the early red flags for me.  When the normal operating procedure of secrecy is practiced in a supposed Republican form of governing there is doomed failure on the horizon.  Transparency is absolutely non existent.

A huge concern of mine is the potential suborning of the grand jury and jury tampering.   There is constant secrecy (I know that actual jury cases cannot be discussed in open), however simple discussion and education of how to operate in that office should have been pursued a year ago.  IF, all complaints have to go through the Governor, then obstruction of justice is indeed an issue.   It is up to you to fix this NOW.

Suborning the jury is very serious.  Mr. Turner proposed to grand juries to come to the decision to appoint him to an office or VOTE.  Then we had to elect governments.  It had to be done quickly, and since then, whatever the critical time limit was never panned out.  Was it the original 27 in every state Grand Jury members that voted him in, or was it not?   I know I didn’t get a vote.  Was it the original grand jury members who voted in the Senators, Congress, and Governor among themselves that voted for him?   Either way, it is questionable.   Now, to you who are offended, please find any precedent!   There is no precedent where a grand jury can appoint an ant to an anthill much less an appointment to anything.  They do vote on their foreman, correct me if I am wrong.  That position is not to be appointed by the Governors?  It is the duty of the grand jury members to vote for the foreman, absolutely not an appointment by a Governor.   Yet every foreman has been selected and appointed by the Governor.  Also, it is not the duty or responsibility of the grand jury to get involved in any of the three branches of government and vice versa.   No GJ member has any such authority to do such a thing and you cannot create authority out of thin air.  You’ve got to function in that office according to the duties of that office or you are misfeasant and malfeasant in the performance of your duties. 

This is the most important issue at hand, and its true function has been hidden from you.   Forming juries in every county is where true power lies and is what we started as and we were led to believe we were doing, however we have been duped.  We have all been programmed all of our lives to NOT come to any real conclusions.  Many of us have never deprogrammed our minds to the true study of law, especially treaty law or laws of nations.   Most are well meaning, but are poorly prepared to competently operate within these offices, for the most part.   You are occupying an office of “trust”  but you have no idea what that means.  It is the office that you don’t understand.  The office does not have a personality, no agenda, no ego, no ambition.  It only has duties and responsibilities, which is why the oath is required before entrance into the office.  Whether the oath contains the word fidelity or not, you are in fact subscribing to a fiduciary oath.   The duties are critical.

Continued in next post...

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #84 - Jul 25th, 2011 at 11:33am
Unfortunately you entered the offices as you did when you signed the jural covenant, and those in leadership, it is quite obvious that you did not leave your egos, personalities and ambition at the door.   The meetings, rare correspondence, conference calls, (especially the April 18th call) are evidence of that.   When you sit there functioning in that office there is a critical process that must take place.  You cannot take anyone's word for anything.   It is not true evidence that is acquired through proper and thorough investigation.   When you sit and sift through the evidence, then you come to a thoughtful conclusion, or due process of law will be nonexistent and performance to the standards of the office will be skewed.  Here is where the trouble began.  They tried to fix it, but never have.   As a grand jury member, (you signed the document) you cannot be involved in the Executive, Judicial, or Legislative branches of government.   You cannot operate in any form of commerce.  What has been proposed in these imaginary offices for a salary of 144K per year is commerce.  You CANNOT determine wages and profits.   I KNOW exactly why many won’t question and remain as puppets.  They actually think they will get this wage, which means they are completely unfit.  It’s all about money.  That was a while back and has probably changed, but none the less, it WAS fraud.  It is cronyism to the max, perversion of maxims of law and a complete perversion of duties and responsibilities of the grand jury and all branch offices occupied.   You have been set up for serious perversion of duties and responsibilities of grand juries.   It is what the law says it is.  I am saying that in an illusionary hurry, the original 27 grand jury members have suborned the grand jury. That is a capitol crime.  You have never operated properly.  Someone knows these facts but ignores them.  Instead of building at least petite juries in the 102 counties first, you were duped into building a government under false pretenses and a myriad of inconsistencies and fraudulent actions have taken place.   Hence, the most important aspect, education and training were left in the dust.  It is what it is.  It is a sham, a complete failure, and the only way you can move on is to toss all elected positions and start over.  You can not operate in sedition.  You must start over.  Everyone is here for a reason, so BE THE CHANGE!

Let’s move to Congress.  There is no real open discussion of the Peoples business.  I found this today, and this site has been out there for some time.   http://www.republiccongress.org.  This is the PEOPLES business, and they are making laws and I have no idea what they have actually done.  When you get a chance to thoroughly peruse that site you should.  Hopefully, it is good stuff.  This has been done in secrecy and I have a real problem with the way Congressional members are not communicating with members.   They are making laws people, and you have no idea what they are.

There is extreme secrecy and transparency is nonexistent.  The conference calls doing The People’s business are kept private, and the occasional release of recordings of Governors calls with the public invited showed the level of competency of officials.  The recent fiasco during the Illinois April calls for the whole Republic consisted of bullying, intimidation, harassment, foul language and was a complete embarrassment to any forward thinking individual.  There is an obvious lack of character and integrity of one, Kimberly Meier, appointed Secretary of State and moderator of the call.  The calls showed a level of immaturity rarely seen, both by her and those on the call.  She went right along with an April Illinois Republic call without cutting the filthy mouthed threatening appointed official off.  There was no verbal or official statement given by the Governor showing her disapproval.  It is my belief after watching the actions of this leadership over the year that it appears the call was a set up.  I could be wrong, but I say this based on experience and the fruit being produced.  The Governor suddenly left the call,  to go to a ‘Governors’ call, and instead of ending the call like she usually did, the call was left open, and it became a lynching of the Federal Grand Jury Foreman and the Recording Secretary.  This is the type of mob mentality that has happened across this country of anyone who questions.  All one has to do is open their eyes and listen with discernment.  Watch how individuals are minimized, attacked as de facto, called crazy, off the deep end, satanic, Luciferian, Bush cabal, alphabet de facto moles and plants, and the list of psychotic paranoid labels are endless.  Your governor is a pro at ad hominem attacks and I believe she is extremely paranoid which leads her to have severe trust and control issues.  She is completely unfit for the position and if you choose to operate as a government, you better find a replacement and fast.  I know there are members who are capable and honorable.  Find them.

Across this country people have given their heart and soul to this so called ‘remedy’ only to be viciously attacked when they ask ANY questions.  There are hundreds of stories, and I have personally witness dozens and know individuals personally.   

Next, I will address the Illinois republic.com and org website, and the Wisconsin website.  Late last fall Ambassadors across the nation realized they needed an internet mechanism to help them build their individual Republics.  I bought the domains, bought hosting, security etc with the intention of gifting to Republic members, however no lawful contract was written.  I then built, maintained the web site and diligently worked, (outside of running 2 small businesses and caring for family) to bring in members, doing the usual, calling, answering questions etc.  Recently, out of the blue, the Gov and SOS started demanding access and full control of the site.  I thoroughly explained the back office was connected to 6 domains.  Two of those domains contained proprietary business documents.  I had ONE (1) access code for all sites.  I was in the process of separating and planned on handing them full ownership, even after being rudely treated.  I was beginning to understand the real issue was one of control, on the Governor and SOS part.  Most of it new programming was ready to be published, and they both knew I was upgrading the site, yet the Gov asked the members for money to pay for new domains and websites.  The whole thing was THE most pathetic display of corruption on their part, I am thankful that I didn’t cower to their psychotic whims.  Those two should be removed based on their mishandling of this issue alone.  I only reported a small portion of happened, and I have the documentation.   The bottom line, they tried to steal it and I wouldn’t let them.

I also, bought and did the same thing for the Wisconsin Republic.  I knew that that Republic should be managing their own site so I gifted that domain over to Dot recently, the very person our seditious IL Gov referred me to, to help with contacting Wisconsin people.  I was then informed that I could not give the domain to Dot because she could not be trusted and the only person ‘authorized’ was this new person in the position of State Administrator.  Once it is all said and done, I have since found out, that Dot, the Wisconsin Secretary of State, has been brutally treated by the newly ‘elected’ government that Sharon was directly involved in setting up in that state.  Dot has since been ‘impeached’ and of course threatened with what they deem as lawful action.  I now know a great deal of the details surrounding that issue. The new Administrator actually sent out a letter to Rep members of that republic insisting that they not speak or have anything to do with Dot, and signed it with phony Christian phrases.  They also demanded she hand them the site.  I bought the site, built and managed it for 6 months, and I gave it to the one who was doing the work.  That is how I think!  She was working and contacting people.  Not one person or fictional government can force her to hand them the domain, and I say good for her.  I say good for her for protecting the members documents, even if those very members turn on her.    They have forced her to take another avenue.  It is disgusting.

Recently, I understand that Jim Fitzgerald, the National Ambassador, along with Robert Zuluaga of National, enlisted the help of well known patriot Floyd.   They knew he had lots of connections nationwide and enlisted him to build the Wisconsin republic.  Now both Dot and Floyd have been singled out and harassed by the new Government in Wisconsin, which is the very government that the controlling Illinois Governor had a hand in putting in place.  It is interesting to get the other side of the story and why people do what they do.  Now the very people that could be a huge asset in Wisconsin are now moving in another direction.  It is because of the ignorant ad hominem procedures used by our alleged Gov and failure to operate in transparency.  This is the same thing that is happening with me.

I have had quite interesting conversations with many great patriots, including the former Governor of Wisconsin, and why exactly he refused to go along with everything National.  He has been accused of much, and I was given false information about him by Sharon.  Let me clarify that.  SHE lied about him, and he was one of her friends.   One of those issues is the monetizing of state natural resources and his effort to protect members and his state.   That is just one of the many issues.  Money, money, money, is what its all about.

Continued in next post...

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #85 - Jul 25th, 2011 at 11:33am
The same goes for Arkansas.  I was there when everything went down.  I know how the elections for Arkansas were conducted by the Illinois Secretary of State, how our Gov helped determine who should hold what position in that State, encouraging me to do the same, because it had to be done immediately, (untrue)  the document  dissemination, the previous RAP group, all of it.  And it sure is one thing to help other states, and quite another of controlling a state, (or county) that you don’t reside in.  I know that your Governor is manipulating and controlling both Wisconsin and Arkansas.  Why?  She is operating in complete dishonor, and a complete conflict of interest as the Regional Ambassador.  What is wrong with this picture? 

This is just some of the wrongful actions in Illinois.  The bottom line is to reboot, wipe it clean, find out how to operate lawfully.  Toss all fake elections, and elected positions, and documents  and create new de jure grand juries in 102 counties ONLY!  The fatal flaws are obvious.   If you decide to continue with this sham of a Government, then you do so without me and others who know of the sickening actions, who have been attacked, and who are resigning.  Then when you decide to actually think for yourselves you too will be attacked. 

Now, on to National.  Where to begin?  All of this trickles down to the state level.  I am real concerned that there have been no background checks on all of these leaders, both state and national.  I have done some myself, and have found felons, ex cons, sexual abusers, child and spousal abusers, thieves, and con artists, but that is not to say that all those who work at the National or State level are remotely like this.  All info I have is found in the court system.  I clearly understand that people can have a past and that doesn’t automatically mean they are evil today, but let’s get real here.  This Republic has become a den of vipers because we didn’t do our own homework and protect this movement.   YOU can right these wrongs.   Wipe the slate clean and start over!

Of course I like others completely disagree with National mixing commerce or personal gain with government.  Government’s gain should be taxes and fees.  Government employees’ gain should be their paychecks and standard benefit packages.  Any discussion of this issue is quickly squashed by the goon squads, and what a shame.

The constant drama’s of gold, funding, dinar revalue fiasco, continuous dramas of military support, secret meeting in Atlanta, (funny that the National Guard was meeting in the next room, a simple manipulation) money-laundering allegations, theft of peoples money for ID’s.  That one really got me, since I am an engraver by trade and know what it costs to make quality and official ID tags and no, I don’t want or need their business.  That was blatant theft.  The alleged connections with rats and fugitives from justice, people losing their homes while these people promise remedy and it never materializes.  The constant building up hopes only to see hearts broken and people become even more hardened. All of these are very serious allegations, it is being investigated and I hope for the best.  It doesn’t look like it.  There are very serious charges that violate the true maxims of law.  National is a problem, and I don’t know if it can be fixed or not.  I did find the recent Ambassador call very encouraging, and now there is Constitution training.   Somebody is beginning to understand.

So now the ball is in your court. The foundation you now have is built on corruption and has failed.  Be the change and rebuild on solid ground.  You Be the Change!

COMMENTS:

LB comment:
Wipe the slate clean and start over? You cannot fix what has faulty foundation to begin with.

A friend of mine, Tom, and his comment:

QUESTION: When will the [wo]men of this so-called Republic admit that I did warn them of this dubious scheme; and apologize to me for their slanderous attacks and devisionist tactics practiced against me for merely and freely expressing my well seasoned opinions and doubts based upon reasonable suspicions (which turned out to be true)?

ANSWER: Never, because they don’t have or can’t find the HONOR to: (1) admit they were deceived; (2) admit that I cared enough to take an unpopular stand to warn them; and (3) plea the Statute of Jeofails and apologize for their dishonor towards me (or anyone else who warned then) as I would not join their ill-conceived little Club!

Small minds breed ignorance ... they always shoot the messenger if he doesn't parrot the dictum they are peddling or package they are selling for their own personal, political or monetary benefit ... that in itself proved to me that I would have NO Freedom of Speech or Expression in their brave new fictional world - so I refused to consent or meet with such delusional minds or political schemes!

The knowledge of smatterers is diluted ignorance {Scientia sciolorum est mixta ignorantia};

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

The Republic is Restored...
Reply #86 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 2:04pm
So say the TurnerTards who are members of the Turner cult.

The "Governor of the Colorado Republic" showed up at the State Nationals Society meeting in Colorado on July 30th. He was spouting "The Republic is Restored" to which he was ignored by the Nationals of Colorado. He finally left after a short period of time. This is how the adversary works... They attempt to infiltrate and con people into their camps. The people who of the Holy Spirit are immune from the evil that surrounds the programs.

Anyway, there are three (3) governors of Colorado now: The real (yet de facto) government of Colorado; and the two (2) Mickey Mouse Club ones: Team Law one; and the Turner Cult one. Boy, three (3) state governments in one territory. Interesting. If John Ainsworth gets a foothold in Colorado, there will be three of the Mickey Mouse Club variety.

The people of the Mickey Mouse Club variety fail to understand the law, and are acting as unruly subjects.*
Fact is, the "Republic" or "republics" still exist... People rather live in the "Democracy" under politics and private law.

*Unruly Subjects. In American law, people who are part of the body politic under the 14th Amendment are subject to its law. These "citizens of the United States" or "subjects" who go against their government and fail to obey the laws of the State and the United States would be deemed unruly subjects. Island Makers Project Lexicon
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:43am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #87 - Sep 2nd, 2011 at 10:34am
This is a hoot! Kudos to whomever put it together...
What is even funnier are the comments from "The Republic" Kool-Aid drinkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPAyNzb_Jk

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #88 - Sep 6th, 2011 at 2:22pm
1st Video, listen how to file bogus claims using de facto forms.
Tim, thought the Republic was restored? Why are you having people play in "the other" government?

2nd Video, "President Turner" blathers on about nothing of substance.
Hey Prez, seems like all of the sudden you know about the 14th Amendment where it was not an issue before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3r7Bwcc8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffoZ-_L8TFo

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #89 - Nov 14th, 2012 at 10:14am
Note the above videos are gone... Par for the course.

RuSA is dead, so saith the leaders...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMscdSQQnEM

I would like to thank everyone is RuSA for distracting people with the wrong principles and destroying what I have been attempting to get together for the past ten years.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...