The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Does Turner getting banned from RBN make him look better?
Guests are welcome to vote on this.
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Jan 23rd, 2011 at 9:03am ››
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Print this Topic
republicoftheunitedstates.org (Read 138241 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Some Fan Mail
Reply #15 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 5:26pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Hey, got some fan mail from someone that thinks the "Republic" is now fully functioning. Interesting, as I am thinking that Obama is still in the White House, not Tim Turner. Not to mention that the Constitution seems to appear to be the same as it has been for awhile now. These people do not understand the issues, so it appears.

QUOTE: Tell your lack of facts on the current "Fully Functioning Republic" to no else I know as we may hold you liable for the loss of freedom you will cause by your speculation and untruths. My State has had Rivers and property handed over to the United Nations. You better unite at all levels that have any fact and care with enough people to put up a unified front for us all, or you will help lose it all for everyone! Please, MAJOR in the Majors and cut out the back stabbing bottom line we are all men and women on this troubled land. We need your sincere help now! Tim or not use your media wisely sirs. We can fight after over who is chief fall guy if and when we have a land left to work on. Feel free to contact me if you wish to be a real benefit to our fellow citizens and not this snipe action which is detrimental to all. ~Michael
So, let me get this straight: Desperate times call for desperate measures, like listening to a guy who lies and has whacked-out ideas that are not grounded in proper foundation of law. Is that correct?

Or, as Forest would say, "Stupid is as stupid does."

And why would I join these idgits when the Coalition has been doing it right for over ten years now?
LOL... Sorry, do not want to be an "Ambassador of a State" as there is no such thing.
Also, nor do I want a "Warrant Card" to identify myself.

SELF-IMPORTANT TITLES: The Ultimate Patriotard Bait.

I am thinking that WARRANT CARD means there is a warrant for my arrest out, better check it officer. LOL

Why run with turkeys when you can fly with eagles? State Nationals Society
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2011 at 8:29am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Re: republicoftheunitedstates.org
Reply #16 - Dec 11th, 2010 at 12:21pm
I almost fell for Tim's BS once because it SOUNDED good. But LB is right...there must be a remedy founded in law, not speculation. And LB is also right that there must be local foot soldiers to help those around them learn the truth and stay away from the misinformants..
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Tim Turner State Diplomat Kit
Reply #17 - Dec 14th, 2010 at 9:33pm
For a limited time only, you can become a diplomat of one of the several state republics (even though such diplomats never existed). Get your President Tim Turner "State" Diplomat Kit while supplies last! $499.95

Visit the page on Island Makers for more information:

Post on Godlike to bump it. There is no need to be a member.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #18 - Dec 19th, 2010 at 2:07pm

From our "good friends" at the Southern Poverty Law Center

James Timothy Turner, 54
Skipperville, Ala.
www.americacanbefree.com (defunct, on his third scam in the last year [lb note])

Tim Turner burst onto the redemption scene three years ago, offering a series of very popular seminars that promise attendees that they can pay off their mortgage, credit card debt, and income tax bills using the "power of negative averments." He also claims to have cured leukemia in five days. Turner's programs teach his clients to file dozens of meaningless court documents, and when the opposing parties don't respond accordingly, to file absurdly large retaliatory property liens against them. For example, in one foreclosure case in which Turner was not even a party, he filed nine fraudulent liens totaling more than $158 billion against the bank, its attorneys, the court trustee, and miscellaneous other participants. While Turner told his followers that he won the case, he was actually sanctioned $22,500 by the court. Most recently, Turner has taken over the leadership of the Guardians of the Free Republics, a group that earlier this year fruitlessly demanded that all 50 governors step down and now claims to have established common-law courts in all 50 states. According to his followers, Turner has canceled his seminar schedule and was in hiding at press time. In the past, Turner has worked as both a commercial fisherman and a FEMA employee.

IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #19 - Dec 19th, 2010 at 8:24pm
Conference Call Exposing Tim Turner: JAIL?

This is a conference call between one person who was involved with
Tim Turner's original funding, and one of Tim Turner's current
leadership members. Pretty interesting information, and Tim Turner
is going to jail. Not only that, all others involved with him. Move
the player up to the 27:20 mark when the call starts.

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback_ow.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=1296450000000...

http://archive.mail-list.com/paycheck-piracy/message/20101219.065831.05bd324f.en...
IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #20 - Dec 23rd, 2010 at 3:06pm

Yet another site promoting this tripe: http://www.youhavetheright.com/how
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Why Turner et al are going to jail...
Reply #21 - Jan 3rd, 2011 at 7:07pm
As I wrote ten years ago in The Red Amendment, below is evidence that the de facto governments of the states in the Union are wearing two hats (what I dubbed the two hat principle).

Chapter 114: Department of Justice. Article 1 - Attorney General § 114-1.1.  Common-law powers. The General Assembly reaffirms that the Attorney General has had and continues to be vested with those powers of the Attorney General that existed at the common law, that are not repugnant to or inconsistent with the Constitution or laws of North Carolina.
Key words : That EXISTED at the common law"

This illustrates that the common law and its due process was done away with, or altered. People that are acting as 14th Amendment citizens (collecting Social Security, etc.) cannot effectively access this pure law form. 

People like even John Ainsworth fail to understand that the law for us still exists and there cannot be two governments running side-by-side. The de facto is obligated to uphold the de jure (See Section 3 of the 14th Amendment). Now, I am not saying that this is good and that we do not need to get our lawful governments back, but the fact remains it has to be done through education and the will of the people of the republics. 

More here on the will of the people...
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2011 at 2:01pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Teri Lynn Hinkle ~ Georgia
Reply #22 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 1:20pm
A warning that is going around...

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inform you of a potential threat to your state and her people. There is a movement known as "The Republic for the united States of America" led by a man who has appointed himself president, who goes by the name of James Timothy Turner of Dothan, Alabama.

This group is attempting to represent every state in the union through the formation of pseudo replacement legislatures in each state, and claim that they have "accomplished" this in at least 41 states.

Mr. Turner claims to be appointed by God to lead the nation back to common law and the people. His followers in their desperation have blindly followed him on his word believing him to actually BE a peaceful man of God.

The gullible people that follow Turner have signed documents which were created during a so-called "Continental Congress" session that was held in Utah while these people were locked in a warehouse with no heat or sanitary facilities under armed guard for approximately 16 hours in November, 2010.     -    None were truly aware of what those documents say or contain, because the documents were carefully worded so as to deceive.

Since that time others more versed in Constitutional law, who possessed skills in written language have read the documents and shared the atrocious frauds contained in them with those of us who are attempting to expose Tim Turner.

There are two documents, The Declaration of Sovereign Intent   -   and a Claim, which Mr. Turner intends to file in the World Court; both claim control and possession of all of the United States, north to south, sea to sea, and state that it is owned by his "New Government".

The "Claim" document lays out that all natural resources, mineral rights, water ways, military installations, lands both public and private, HARRP and much more is supposedly owned and controlled by Turner's totalitarian central government and himself.

The document claims that only members of Turner's National Government will be allowed to vote, own property or to receive remuneration for their labors.  This document further states the enforcement arm of his government will be a body of 'National Rangers' who will have supreme jurisdiction over all existing law enforcement entities in the entire country.

A Mr. Nathan Noel Peachey who has been appointed by Turner as the so-called "Chief Justice" of the so-called "One supreme court", and this man may be contacting you by letter soon to inform you that you are to co-operate with them, that you are to accept and allow the bogus identification cards that they have issued, and you are to answer to the authority of their enforcement arm, "the Rangers".

He will most likely "introduce" you to the so-called true government etc. but that is not the whole intention. He intends to contact all law enforcement agencies in your state and the Governor of your state. Mr. Peachy said on a national call tonight that he intends to "contact the governors first and then law enforcement".

They have been selling these Identification cards through a web site ( http://www.bureauofrepublicrecords.org/index.html ) a screen shot of ID's is attached to this email.

Some have already been arrested for attempting to use these cards.

The FBI has been consulted in Illinois, Kansas and Georgia and has been given information regarding this group. Turner claims to have the support of the FBI, CIA and the Pentagon. He further claims that the federal government is "ready to turn over the reins of government to him".  Mr. Turner makes the claim that this to be a "peaceful" restoration of our de jure Republic however we note that he is surrounded by armed guards at all times.

They have organized many militia groups around the country and have the oft-stated intent to "take over the U.S Government".

This organization was originally known as The Restore America Plan before it became The
Republic for the united States of America. Mr. Turner has traveled the country fleecing money from innocent people convincing them that the U.S. Government is collapsing and if they do not follow him they will be rounded up and placed in internment camps operated by FEMA.

Mr. Turner and his appointed Vice President are in fact both affiliated with FEMA. That is in fact where they met. Much more is known about these men but is too massive to include in this letter. I have attached a photo of the Identification cards they have been selling at $125.00 each.

There are groups in every state doing what they can to expose this man and his contingent for what they are but the group is becoming desperate as they are blocked from obtaining cooperation from the remaining ten states they have not been able to "get on board" with them.

Now people are being threatened that if they do not sign, their state will be taken anyway.  Mr. Turner must have signatures from all 50 states to file his paper work at The Hague. It is believed he is in league with a much more dangerous international entity. Make no mistake, despite the claims they will make they are not what they appear to be,  even though their innocent followers continue to drink the Kool-Aid and are not aware of Mr. Turner's true nature.

This is a well organized group and has infiltrated most of the 50 states. Many people having realized the true intentions of this group have severed all ties with them and sent letters to that effect.

Please do not disregard this matter. Feel free to contact me if you have further questions. I am more than willing to be of assistance in any way that I can.

Teri Lynn Hinkle
478-374-4132
Georgia

‹‹Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2011 at 10:47pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #23 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 12:23am
This was the point of the email I got informing the "Turner" governors of each state to contact local law enforcement. I must have deleted the email LB, so I can't forward it to you like I wanted. It will come crashing down soon it sounds like.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #24 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 1:00pm
Smiley Boy if that ain't a agent for uncle sam I don't know what is.
Or he is so stupid he doesn't even realize what the he(( he is doing.

Vote
(A) He does know.
(B) He has no clue.
IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #25 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 4:10pm
I posted the above email from Teri on my Facebook page and this is a message I received from a "sovereign citizen" of this so-called...blah, blah, blah, of America that Tim Turner has going:
    "I don't believe any of this, as I have heard it all before. I believe President Turner to be a man of God and a man of his word. If anyone doubts this I only wish you could hear the way he prays for us all. I have heard him on many occasions,praying for us and our country. That being said,he is still just a man and will be the first to say this is not about him.Never put all your trust in any man.Only God can be trusted, completely. Thank you for posting the warning. Everybody concerned only need do their homework, I did. I found everything so far to be true and lawful. Peace to you!"
Can you believe this madness? We need to get our act together--sooner rather than later!

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #26 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 7:47pm
His sales pitch is getting better. Some of this and that from the movement. Someone must have told him to push the 14th Amendment more... But still is on the nonsensical Act of 1871. This happens when you do not do your own research. All and all just a cut and paste jocky who has stolen ideas from everywhere and making money off it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB36UVnaNFQ

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Someone who gets it...
Reply #27 - Jan 17th, 2011 at 9:50pm
The below man (Steven Hance) has a good idea on where Tim "The Thief" Turner is wrong. Note that he went to prison for doing similar unlawful things. Turner has stolen his "President" concept from Team Law (Team Flaw).

Oh, and in regard to North Carolina being reestablished, I really do not think so... Plebiscite on that?

To: WethePeople
Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 7:52:53 PM
Subject: Re: Has Anyone Become Part Of Restore America?

I used to consider Tim Turner a good friend. We were confederates with a dozen other Christian men committed to restoring the republic. All of us had standing invitations to attend any of his seminars as his guest. We had numerous private meetings with him.

All that to say this: NONE of those dozen men, including me, will now have anything to do with Tim unless he repents of his current insanity. I attended a meeting a few months ago with Tim and a few of those men in a last ditch effort to get to the bottom of what Tim was up to. Of primary concern to me was to find out exactly how he intends to "restore" the constitutional republic, which was created by 13 independent and autonomous republics, without the advice and consent of those republics. Since none of those original republics have been restored, except for North-Carolina where I live, how is it possible to restore the gov't at the national level? Even if the "law of necessity" be the rationale, as he says, where is the escape plan from this "provisional" gov't. What is the exit strategy? How do you convince a handful of men to relinquish so much power once it is obtained? How do you force the submission of a "top down" gov't to a "bottom up" republic? The obvious answer is: the military. Would that be the same military that was just allegedly used to put the new "provisional" gov't in power?

C'mon, we're all smarter than that. At least I hope we are, though frankly I wonder. It is my sad opinion that Tim is being influenced, possibly controlled by sinister forces. I know he is not the same man that I used to know. He's become irrational, intractable and unresponsive to probative questions. Besides, formation of a provisional gov't has NEVER in history resulted in the restoration of anything. It has always been the precursor to a completely new gov't structure, the destruction of the previous gov't. Indeed it probably cannot be otherwise.

I was a last minute participant in an attempt to restore a constitutional republic in Montana state back in '96. We all went to prison---well, most of us did. Only those who cooperated with the feds escaped. However, I now know what the fatal flaw was in all that LeRoy and the men of Justus township did. They formed a new gov't on the soil of an existing government's jurisdiction. Justus township was created under the auspices of the constitutional republic of Montana state, Garfield county!! In case you missed the significance of that, they claimed to berestoring a legitimate government, pursuant to the constitution of Montana. Had they gone to the other inhabitants of the pre-existing township where they lived, and got a referendum to alter the township's status, its name, etc., there would have been no flaw. What they did made them insurrectionists because what they did was unlawful.

What Tim Turner is doing is even more unlawful than that. He is abrogating every law possible. There is no foundation anywhere for what he is doing. His claim is that the Declaration of Independence represents his authority; but what he fails to understand is that what followed the signing of the Declaration was a long, expensive and bloodywar! In the end, the Tories won anyway.

My main concern is that Tim is being used to set up the next major assault on the patriot community. I'm afraid it will end with bloodshed and lots of people going to prison for a very long time.

That's the way I see it.

Steven Charles Hance

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Someone who gets it...
Reply #28 - Jan 18th, 2011 at 10:30am
They formed a new gov't on the soil of an existing government's jurisdiction. Justus township was created under the auspices of the constitutional republic of Montana state, Garfield county!! In case you missed the significance of that, they claimed to berestoring a legitimate government, pursuant to the constitution of Montana

And did not change their nationality back to that government!!
Those unruly citizens are going to get in trouble for treason I see.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #29 - Jan 21st, 2011 at 12:38pm
I understand that John Stadtmiller banned the Tim Turner Project from the Republic Broadcast Network.

Are there any more comments or any information on this?

Also, I have heard that Turner is telling people to sell their property and give him the money. Information on this?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...