The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Godly Gents of the South... (Read 5635 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Godly Gents of the South...
Nov 11th, 2010 at 4:32pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Who could be more convincing mouth-pieces for freedom than men from the Bible Belt of the South.
You know, the guys that fought against the evil Union forces in the so-called "Civil War".

Food for thought...

Tim Turner: A man with a southern drawl that preaches freedom in the name of God.
David Williams: A man with a southern drawl who recommends people leave their countries to go to a foreign land.

The former, having people do unlawful acts so they get put in prison which takes them out-of-the-loop which keeps them out of the way; the latter, what better way to get rid of any "problem people" but to have them leave their posterity behind so the land that has been taken by fraud can be maintained.

Both men preach "elements" of what PAC professes, with a special disinformation twist.

Things that make you go, hmmm  Smiley

Tim Turner = The Restore America Plan, aka TRAP
David Williams = The Right to Self Determination, aka Matrix Solutions
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2010 at 9:09pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

In Support of the Premise
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 5:51pm
This is one woman that is questioning David Williams (also my answer below):

Dear LB,

I just recently placed an order for your book "The Red Amendment", and I'm looking forward to reading and hopefully instilling what principles it may have inside. My reason for Emailing you is to get an honest answer as to how your program is different than David Williams?

I just cancelled my membership with Matrix Solutions due to the fact that what David purports, is not for the average, hard-working American. I do NOT believe that one must go through becoming naturalized in a foreign country, renounce being an American to have freedom. Whatever work that must be done, should be done here in America, where it will make a difference for all, not just me and mine as I was told when asked questions. I was also told that because I asked questions, I wanted the cart before the horse.

So, I purchased your book, and I want to know from you, what makes YOU any different? Is this going to be another rabbit hole to fall into or is this the real deal, something that is trustworthy and honorable?

Thank you kindly,
Lady from Virginia 

_________

There are many questions about what David Williams is doing. I think he is an Agent Provocateur,
i.e., it is easier for our adversary to disperse the resistance. 

You may want to read this information on some of my findings www.pacinlaw.us/questions

I would be happy to talk to you on the phone about any questions that you may have; also, I can put you in touch with others that have followed our path. Keep in mind, things are a mess and we have a lot of work to do.
The only way it will get done is with unity.

Best regards, LB Bork

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Godly Gents of the South...
Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 9:49pm
This is one man that is questioning Tim Turner (also my answer below):

Hello,

What do you think of www.republicoftheunitedstates.org?

They are forming grand juries here this weekend and are moving rapidly toward their plan. I would appreciate any clarification about this groups basis similar to your Patriot Misbeliefs section.

Thanks,
John

________

Right now those conmen led by Tim Turner cause issues for the whole of us (that is what plants do).
There is much information on Turner nonsense here on the NMG Forum:

Again, thank you for contacting us, The Coalition

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...