The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Quatloos' Demosthenes = JJ MacNab
Thread
Print this Topic
Quatloos' Demosthenes = JJ MacNab (Read 10925 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Quatloos' Demosthenes = JJ MacNab
Oct 5th, 2010 at 8:00pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
This one is a Poster Child for being a Lapdog.

Demosthenes = JJ MacNab, a government lapdog who also is in with the Southern Poverty Law Center.

She listed "LB Bork" as promoting the listed tax based scam sovereign programs. There is nothing that PAC promotes that is on the Quatloos list, which means someone does not research and defaults to commie programming. Searching the site for this lapdog's posts, it appears to be just a cut and paste jockey. Like the information that was posted on me there appears to be no reading or research behind what is posted.

The thing is, I can agree with most of what she says. Too bad about her assuming things. Nontheless, reading her material, she must believe in involuntary servitude by the way she thinks. If you want to understand the psyche of this "woman (term used loosely)", just one look at the posts she makes on her sites:

I would like to thank her for being the impetus for the best paper I have written to date : Defining Sovereign Citizens.

Below is an excerpt from Defining Sovereign Citizens:

Distinction between People's Awareness Coalition and Attorneys/Professionals
    The People's Awareness Coalition has the goal in educating people of America in regard to the change of government that took place just after the Civil War. In contraposition in an attempt to educate the people of America, attorneys believe they have a monopoly on the law, wherefore keep their "trade secrets" to themselves. Some have the attitude that their level of intelligence is greater; and accordingly treat anyone who is not in their circle like they are inferior. To protect their monopoly and stream of enormous income, some seek to ridicule and destroy people of America rather than make an attempt to educate them.
Note on this defamation...

• Assumption is the mother of all defamation tort actions.

Demosthenes, (384–322 BC), was a prominent Greek statesman and orator of ancient Athens. His orations constitute a significant expression of contemporary Athenian intellectual prowess and provide an insight into the politics and culture of ancient Greece during the 4th century BC. Demosthenes learned rhetoric by studying the speeches of previous great orators. Rhetoric is the art and study of the use of language with persuasive effect.

Lapdog. As a general rule, a person who is under the control of another due to having a lack of morals and
are willing to "sellout" to their people for a position of power or recognition. Such persons may be
subsidized in some fashion which may include monetary gain or immunity.

Federal personnel. Cf. Article of commerce; United States person. U.S. Person. US Person.

5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(13) the term "Federal personnel" means officers and employees of the Government of the United States, members of the uniformed services (including members of the Reserve Components), individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits under any retirement program of the Government of the United States (including survivor benefits). http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/

26 U.S.C. § 7701(a)(30) United States person: The term "United States person" means—(A) a citizen or resident of the United States, (B) a domestic partnership, (C) a domestic corporation, (D) any estate (other than a foreign estate, within the meaning of paragraph (31)), and (E) any trust if— (i) a court within the United States is able to exercise primary supervision over the administration of the trust, and (ii) one or more United States persons have the authority to control all substantial decisions of the trust. http://assembler.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode26/usc_sec_26_00007701----000...

31 CFR 545.315 (United States person; U.S. person) (The term United States person or U.S. person means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States.); http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/04may20041600/edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr...

Cf. Den Ex Dem. Murray v. Hoboken Land & Improvement Co., 59 U.S. (18 How.) 272, 278, 15 L.Ed. 372 (1856) aff'd. Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., 240 U.S. 1, 5, 8, 60 L.Ed. 493 (1916); Northern Pipeline Const. v. Marathon Pipe Line Co., 458 U.S. 50, 67 (1982) (receivers of public money); http://laws.findlaw.com/us/59/272.html

‹‹Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2011 at 11:07pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Quatloos' Demosthenes = JJ MacNab
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2010 at 1:53pm
Ms MacNab and her affiliations...

We all know about the Southern Poverty Law Center, but this is even more interesting...

Like it is said, Garbage in, Garbage out. What do you expect from those who support an evil governmental system.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

JJ MacNab comments on 60 Minute Hit Piec
Reply #2 - May 16th, 2011 at 10:50pm
A look at the "sovereign citizen" movement

May 15, 2011

Byron Pitts reports on a movement the FBI now considers one of the nation's top domestic terror threats

"What is a sovereign citizen?" Pitts asked J.J. MacNab, who has been studying sovereign citizens for a decade.

"Sovereign citizen, in its simplest form, believes that he is above the law," she explained.

MacNab has testified before Congress and is writing a book about the movement. "He has a twisted sense of history and he thinks that people who lived in the 18th century were free of all legal constraints. And they want to return to that time now," she said.

Jerry and Joe Kane were part of an anti-government movement whose roots date back to the racist Posse Comitatus of the 1970s and the Montana Freemen of the 1990s. Convicted Oklahoma City bomber Terry Nichols was a sovereign citizen. And tax filings by actor Wesley Snipes, convicted of tax evasion in 2008, include numerous examples of sovereign language.

"(The) Average sovereign citizen today is 30-35, and is in economic dire straits. They've probably lost their job. They've probably lost the wife," MacNab said.

Asked if they're paranoid, she told Pitts, "Many are."

"Conspiracy theorists?" Pitts asked.

"Most are," she replied.
SHOULD I REALLY COMMENT ON THIS  Smiley

Anyway, I am not a "Sovereign Citizen". Who came up with this anyway?
And a Conspiracy Theorist"? No, I tend to like to prove unlawful-secret plots with evidence.
I got into "Truth Seeking" when I was over thirty... Not that those MacNab comments were all that accurate.

Finally, "racist Posse Comitatus"... You have got to be kidding?!? LOL  * More on Posse Commitatus below

* POSSE COMITATUS NOTES

JJ's version, which may be some agent provocateur operation for all we know...
    RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST GROUPS OF INTEREST.
    The Posse Comitatus (from the Latin phrase meaning "force of the county") is a loosely organized far right social movement that opposes the United States federal government and believes in radical localism. There is no single national group, and local units are autonomous. From American Fraud 
The real Posse Comitatus, from the Homeland Security Website...
    History. The original 1878 Posse Comitatus Act was indeed passed with the intent of removing the Army from domestic law enforcement. Posse comitatus means “the power of the county,” reflecting the inherent power of the old West county sheriff to call upon a posse of able-bodied men to supplement law enforcement assets and thereby maintain the peace. Following the Civil War, the Army had been used extensively throughout the South to maintain civil order, to enforce the policies of the Reconstruction era, and to ensure that any lingering sentiments of rebellion were crushed. However, in reaching those goals, the Army necessarily became involved in traditional police roles and in enforcing politically volatile Reconstruction-era policies. The stationing of federal troops at political events and polling places under the justification of maintaining domestic order became of increasing concern to Congress, which felt that the Army was becoming politicized and straying from its original national defense mission. The Posse Comitatus Act was passed to remove the Army from civilian law enforcement and to return it to its role of defending the borders of the United States. From The Myth of Posse Comitatus
As you can see, the United States was out-of-line. And, the term "rebel" as used against the falsely named "Civil War" is also an out-of-line propaganda term. The courts even refer to it as "War Between the States" as a civil war is internal to a nation. Point, there was no "rebellion" against the United States. Check the "real" law on this. This abuse of the United States is cause for some people to be upset. Truth does not make someone "anti-government".

Here is the paper I wrote, thanks to JJ MacNab and her ignorance The Origin of Sovereign Citizens

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...