The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Dr. Dale Livingston (Read 15152 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Dr. Dale Livingston
Sep 6th, 2010 at 9:09am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I am starting a thread on Dr. Dale Livingston. He is being held-up as a genius of constitutional law, but seems to ignore the effects of the Fourteenth Amendment like many other so-called experts. He is taking people on numerous rabbit trail rides currently. It appears that the "Dr." appellation has been added recently. This persona came around in and around the year 2000. His claim to fame was a thing called the Ultimate Lawsuit. I noted that this whole thing died soon after that and went nowhere. All that happened is that a lot of people got money taken and nothing happened with the suit. Any mention of the suit fizzled out like many other things in the movement does.

Here are the memoirs of a man that caught up in the US citizen lawsuit that Livingston put together back in 2001. He also notes that a persona called Cajun Mike "befriended" him, who was involved with another scammer patriot group that sold everything under the sun, Freedom Committee (which is long-gone due to its illegality).* See mention of the Ultimate Law suit on page 694, and Cajun Mike on page 716 :

This is an example the typical predator modus operandi that happens in the movement in regard to taking money from desperate people with tax issues. It is really sad that people keep falling for them.

_________

* Freedom Committee results: Federal jury finds three guilty of $9 million tax evasion scheme :

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Dr. Dale Livingston
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 9:40am
More on Livingston... On its face, another guy that likes working out of Panama to assist in hiding US citizen's assets?

Building a case to show how the United States does not exist and then charges large sums of money to hide their (US citiizens) assets? Like the latter has not been done before. Sounds a bit fishy to me.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2011 at 10:16am
These people at Panama Law are with Tim Turner... Another reason to stay away from these guys.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 1:08am
From http://www.ultimatelawsuit.8k.com/team.html

Dr Dale Livingston, DLC, JD, Chairman of the United States Federal Counselors Association, Attorney at Law by Statute:  Dr. Livingston is the individual, known around the United States and in various parts of the world, who has brought us this First Amendment Ultimate Lawsuit.  Dr Livingston is known for his incredibly in-depth discoveries and analysis of the frauds originally committed by the Internal Revenue Service, commencing in the year of 1953, through 1962, resulting, for the first time, in an upcoming case against the IRS based almost sheerly on facts, not contradicting points of law. 

This is an important distinction as it is well known in the judicial system at large and by attorneys that if there is even one set of facts which can be proven before the court in support of the claim as it relates to the charges against the upcoming defendant IRS, "if the evidence is such that a reasonable jury could return a verdict, either way, pertinent or relative to the nonmoving party (Anderson v. Liberty Lobby, Inc. 477 U.S. 248 (1986)), then it means that it is entirely inappropriate and wrong for any judge in such a case to grant a dismissal under a summary judgment, or a 12(b)(6) motion to dismiss!  In Dr, Livingston's findings in the initial Ultimate Lawsuit, he has uncovered over 86 solid facts, all showing evidence of extreme income tax fraud, committed upon the American people, going back to 1953, and providing the People of the United States, for the first time, a real cause of action that says and will say to the IRS and the federal government, "You have defrauded us, for real and by fact, going all the way back to 1953, and NOW, we want our money back. ALL of it! PLUS reasonable interest, compounded annually!"

Dr Livingston is recognized in some circles as being the # 1 constitutional law expert in the nation, and Dr Livingston's extremely in-depth discovery and analysis of the heinous First Amendment violations by the IRS (and apparently certain factions in Congress as well) has earned him widespread recognition as an attorney on the cutting edge of legal detectivism, which has catapulted him to the front lines, where he does legal battle with the 'corrupt powers that be' on a daily basis, fearlessly, tirelessly, with the heart of a lion and the bite of a tiger.  He is no slacker when it comes to the fierceness of battle against fighting the political and legal monsters in our society.  His vow in specific has been to see the IRS taken down all the way, legally, never to raise its ugly head again.   

END CLIP

Anyone hear of this entity? "United States Federal Counselors Association" Cannot find squat on it.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 1:12am
Look out... Here we go!!!

Restore America Plan – Dr Livingston In Charge

On Sunday night the 22nd of August Dr Dale Livingston spent 2 hours instructing members of the Restore America Plan movement that his plan will save the Constitution and is the answer for America.

What promises did Tom make when he met with the Queen?  Regan Dwayne and Tom Schultz are smarter than Dr Livingston was trying to be in this 2 hour lecture on the Constitution of the United States.  With Dr Livingston as the new Pied Piper, where do Tom and Regan intend to march mindless assemblies?

Dr Dale Livingston
    Sun  Aug 22, 2010

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 1:18am
Oh boy... Nice lesson, although it is worthless in law.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #6 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 1:29am
The Doc appears to be in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States.

Comcast Cable (67.172.247.94)

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #7 - Aug 8th, 2011 at 11:53am
National sovereign law referendum.   Smiley

And what charter are they referring to?

A charter differs from a constitution, in that the former is granted by the sovereign, while the latter is established by the people themselves.

So who is going to grant that US citizen a charter. Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2011 at 11:04am by Jerry ››
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #8 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 9:08am
Another one of those guys. Smiley  Dr. Livingston... About the genesis of his "ultimate lawsuit"

[clip]

And in 2004, when an IRS agent showed up and served me with a 7406
    summons to appear before them or else be subject a warrant and arrest if I
    didn't show up, you can bet I would have been arrested when I didn't show
    up considering all that I was doing to them with the UL suit that I was still
    trying to get underway.

I hope this puts the facts more in order, and if not, then I do not know what
    I can say that will edify the situation further. If I had it all to go over,
    I might do it differently, but I know that my special knowledge
    involving the Legal Address issue came about by my prosecuting bank
    fraud program, so I see the Lord's hand in that one, without which, the
    people would have much less chance than they do right now because of this.

Best,

Dr Dale Livingston, DLC, JD, JYD, tms

Christopher Chapman

http://groups.google.com/group/lawmen/browse_thread/thread/a84777cdfea864da

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...