The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
LB Bork is Dogmatic? (Read 8160 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

LB Bork is Dogmatic?
Aug 24th, 2010 at 12:34pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I have been said to be dogmatic in my position.* Well, I am here to address that.

• DOGMATIC. Characterized by or given to the expression of opinions very strongly
    or positively as if they were facts <a dogmatic critic> ~Merriam-Webster
I would like everyone to keep in mind that I do not agree with everything that has been done in the realm of law in the United States, or within the realm of international law the past 2000 years or so, but understand that you cannot reinvent the wheel like some people like to think that they can arrogantly do in this movement.

Having that established, one must understand that there are methods or remedies that leave one a "way out". Not using the methods that "the system" has allowed and acting outside it is an act of insanity.

The thing is, people who do not follow the rules set forth by the system will get them in trouble. That is fact.

There is the option to do whatever you want and perhaps go to prison or cause a war. This is fact.

So perhaps I am a bit dogmatic. But one thing is for sure...
                                        I have more common sense than most. That is a fact.

Thanks for your support, LB Bork
(thanks Bartles & James)

-------

Have you Read the Red ? Smiley

* Notes in Association:
    Qui non libere veritatem proounciat proditor est veritatis. He who does not freely speak the truth is a betrayer of the truth. Error fucatus nuda veritate in multis, est probabilior; et saepenumero rationibus vincit veriiatem error. Error artfully disguised is, in many instances, more probable than naked truth; and frequently error overwhelms truth by argumentation. Veritas nimium allercando amittitur. Truth is lost by too much altercation. Fictio cedit veritati. fictio juris non est ubi veritas. Fiction yields to truth. where truth is, fiction of law does not exist. Veritas, quae minime defensatur opprimitur; et qui non improbat, approbat. Truth which is not sufficiently defended is overrowered; and he who does not disapprove, approves. Veritas nihil veretur nisi abscondi. Truth fears nothing but concealment. Sacramentum habet in se tres comites,-veritatem, justitiam, et judicium; veritus habenda est in jurato; justitia et justicium in judice. An oath has in it three components,-truth, justice, and judgment; truth in the party swearing; justice and judgment in the judge administering the oath.
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2011 at 7:24pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Re: LB Bork is Dogmatic?
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2010 at 2:59pm
Whoo Hoo!  Clink..clink Smiley Smiley
(that is the sound of me toasting L.B. with two bottles of Bartles and James)

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2010 at 9:31am
dogmatic adjective absolute, arrogant, assertive, assertory, assured, authoritarian, authoritative, canonical, certain, confident, creedal, decided, definite, dictatorial, doctrinaire, doctrinal, domineering, emphatic, fanatical, forceful, imperious, insistent, intolerant, magisterial, narrow-minded, opinionated, opinionative, overbearing, pedantic, peremptory, positive, sure, tenacious, unequivocal, unshakable, unyielding

Smiley

Leader material. Smiley

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/dogmatic
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2010 at 10:05am
Leader de facto?

In the vein of Jerry Seinfeld, But I don't want to be a leader Smiley

The people should be leading themselves with the information and joining us.

IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #4 - Aug 25th, 2010 at 1:19pm
"The people should be leading themselves with the information and joining us."

Ah, true wisdom, but teaching people not to follow Pied Pipers when that is their trained behavior; showing them that they do not need their Pied Pipers, that they should listen to the music of the set-apart spirit within themselves, instead of any Pipers' catchy tune, without becoming a Pied Piper in the process, is harder than it looks.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 3:31pm
This Topic was moved here from PAC Educational Group by LB Bork.

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...