The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Sovereign Individuals, and/or Anarchists
Thread
Print this Topic
Sovereign Individuals, and/or Anarchists (Read 15909 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Sovereign Individuals, and/or Anarchists
Aug 19th, 2010 at 12:41pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Well, where to start with this one?!? This is REALLY BAD!

Note that this is a work in progress... Comments welcome.

As many may know, I have been against the ridiculous concept of the so-called "Sovereign Individual" for some time now. Along the lines of this trend of thought is also the so-called "Sovereign Citizen".

First off, there is no such thing as a "sovereign" individual or citizen, see PATRIOT MISBELIEFS

Using common sense, this stance is undoubtedly a subversive project started by the New World Order group that was to appeal to the self-centered individual. Its purpose is to have the small percentage of people that would resist their plan out of the way so they could maintain control of the countries they have subversively taken over. PAC, or State Nationals, is about taking back our countries and NOT working as islands as these aforementioned selfish individuals have been compartmentalized to do. Moreover, our working together provides strength in unity. As many have seen, many of these "islands" suffer due to lack of guidance as they garner information from too many sources, most of it bad.

To illustrate of what I speak, I ran into the work of Lee Brobst back in late 1998. Although I had already came to my conclusions about what was contained in the original version of The Red Amendment (1999), recently Lee recently posted a testimony on his site that confirms what I had concluded, which was there is a conspiracy to form Communist Totalitarian Dictatorships in all countries of the world. See this quote:
    "All in all I learned a lot and I am forever grateful to a man by the name of Bill Avery. Bill was a tax editor and translator for the world corporations. He could speak, read, and write twelve different languages fluently. His major being Latin. Because of his background, he told me the corporations where in the process of setting up a corporate one world communist dictatorship untouchable by any government." http://www.the-law.biz
Of course the 14th Amendment was a tool to install this system in America, which also empowers corporations.

Accordingly, it is believed that this "Sovereign Individual" and/or "Sovereign Citizen" movement was set-up under the Hegelian Dialectic. The operation set forth to create the issue, commandeer the issue, then offer a solution to the issue... In other words, these people put out their many agents to create the "movement" (which is a bogus thing in law); then put out their own agents to move it forward by mixing this and that together (insert correct and wrong information from all others); and then they demonize it with their own people (e.g., the SPLC, ADL, and law enforcement, like the FBI, etc.). Such misguided individuals are easy to detect because of the bogus law forms they implement. This sends up red flags to the authorities, and also serves to frustrate the ones using such bad law forms; moreover they will get nowhere with what they are doing and it also makes them ripe for prosecution in their "island" state of existance.

See how bad this program has gotten by visiting this site and the plethora of useful idiots involved:Also, see the information about being "stateless" nonsense in the Marc Stevens thread here: Maybe now you will understand why I maintain a major complaining campaign on too many groups, etc.

See the information here : www.pacinlaw.us/concerns

I guess my question to these compartmentalized, selfish individuals is, How happy are you really going to be with your neighbor being oppressed? Say to yourself, can you really be free if your neighbor is not?

A list of groups or individuals that are "island" creators :  Click Here
... Two relevant reads that show what these people are doing is frivolous, or wrong:

‹‹Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2010 at 6:14am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Re: Sovereign Individuals, and/or Anarchists
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 1:39pm
This is good...

It's sad that so many seem to have the idea of what liberty and self-government are about, but haven't persued the information in history and law very deeply as you have done in all your research and taken action on it collectively.

Please visit the Website at www.statenationals.net

‹‹Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2010 at 6:14am by LB Bork ››

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 8:33pm
Sovereign citizens spin history, reject government

By ANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS, Associated Press Writer Andrew Welsh-huggins,
Associated Press Writer – Thu Aug 12, 12:23 am ET

COLUMBUS, Ohio – They call themselves sovereign citizens, U.S. residents who declare themselves above state and federal laws. Many don't register children's births, carry driver's licenses or recognize the court system. Some peddle schemes that use fictional legal loopholes to eliminate debt and avoid foreclosures. A few such believers are violent: Two police officers in Arkansas died in a shootout in May after stopping an Ohio sovereign citizen and his son.

As many as 300,000 people identify as sovereign citizens, the Southern Poverty Law Center found in a study to be published Thursday that was obtained by The Associated Press. Hate group monitors say their numbers have increased thanks to the recession, the foreclosure crisis, the growth of the Internet and the election of Barack Obama in 2008. Adherents expect the current American system of government to end one way or another.

"I'm the Patrick Henry of the 21st century. I'm here to regain our freedom," James McBride said in a jailhouse interview. "I'm going to, or die trying."

At the heart of their belief system: The government creates a secret identity for each citizen at birth, a "straw man," that controls an account at the U.S. Treasury used as collateral for foreign debt. File enough documents at the right offices and the money in those accounts can be used to pay off debt or make purchases worth thousands of dollars.

The movement is based on a form of "legal fundamentalism," said Michael Barkun, a retired Syracuse University political science professor who researches anti-government and hate groups. "These people really seem to feel that filing certain kinds of legal papers that are connected to their theories will somehow also magically have the power to alter relationships and grant things that otherwise would be unobtainable," he said.

Experts say sovereign citizens are the latest manifestation of anti-government activists going back to the Posse Comitatus movement of the 1970s, which recognized only local governments and no law enforcement official with more jurisdiction than a sheriff. In the 1980s, government protesters exploited the farm crisis by selling fraudulent debt relief programs.

"In good times they focus on tax cheating, in bad times they focus on getting out of debt," said JJ MacNab, an expert on tax and financial schemes and author of the SPLC report.

Martin Smith of Carthage, Mo., lost $8,000 to a father-and-son company in Columbus called Liberty Resources that pitched a method to eliminate credit card debt based on a theory that national banks aren't authorized to issue credit. "We just became convinced that each of the parts of the puzzle that Liberty Resources ... was telling us existed would work," said Smith, 48, a civil engineer in Carthage, Mo.

Dan Wickline and his son, Chad, pleaded guilty in 2008 to conspiracy to commit money laundering and are serving federal prison sentences.

In April, a group called the Guardians of the Free Republics sent letters to governors demanding they leave office or be removed. The group's website calls for the restoration of lawful government and an end to tax forms, vehicle registrations and marriage licenses. An e-mail to the group was not returned.

Jim Jarvis is Ohio coordinator for the Restore America Plan, which shares similar beliefs with the Guardians group. He maintains the country has lacked a legitimate government since Congress failed to adjourn properly in 1861. The people who are crazy, he says, are those who won't do the research to find out what's really going on in the country. The sovereign citizen movement has grown to about 100,000 hard-core believers, the SPLC report estimates, and 200,000 people trying out the theories by "resisting everything from speeding tickets to drug charges."

The report cites IRS figures that estimated as many as 250,000 tax protesters in the mid-1990s, though not all of those were part of the sovereign citizen movement. The 300,000 figure is the first calculation of the movement's numbers separate from tax protesters.

In May, Jerry Kane, who pitched so-called redemption schemes for reducing debt, died in a shootout with West Memphis, Ark., police after authorities said his 16-year-old son, Joe, fatally shot two officers during a traffic stop.  Kane's Florida widow, Donna Lee Wray, denies her husband and stepson were sovereign citizens. She maintains a website that asserts they weren't involved in the officers' deaths.  In a 2003 document Jerry Kane filed in a county recorder's office in Ohio, he said he was not a "Fourteen Amendment Citizen." Many sovereign citizens believe the 14th Amendment created a new class of citizens, people who had no constitutional rights but were instead slaves to the government, according to Mark Pitcavage, investigative researcher for the Anti-Defamation League.

McBride, the jailed sovereign citizen, came across anti-government beliefs while in federal prison in Michigan on a 1992 cocaine importing conviction.  Over the years he developed his own tenets, including a revised history of the United States that says the country was secretly organized as a general post office in 1789. He dismisses any accusation that the programs he pitched were fraud, arguing he's not subject to the laws of the U.S., which he calls a corporation along the lines of a car company. "General Motor's laws don't affect me because I'm not an employee of them," McBride said. "Same with the state of Ohio and the United States."

Today, McBride is headed back to federal prison after prosecutors said he cashed bogus checks and refused to cooperate with his parole officers following a 2004 bankruptcy fraud conviction. I'm never going to have my grandchildren say, 'Grandpa, why didn't you do something to protect my rights?'" McBride said. "They may say, 'My grandpa died trying to protect my rights.'"

___

Online:

Southern Poverty Law Center: http://www.splcenter.org

Kane's widow's website: http://www.justiceforjerryandjoekane.com

Kane memorial: http://privateaudio.homestead.com/Jerry-and-Joe-Kane-Memorial.html

More on this subject on the NMG Forum here :
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:07am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 12:37am
Yup, Sovereign Citizen= Free Slave..Sovereign Individual= Free Slave..

Sovereign is Sovereign Status (ie; State National). Citizen is Slave Status. Individual is Corporate Slave Status.

It's amazing how the spin is spun. The mainstream is really a major part in keeping the indoctrination well in the face of the c(h)attle. All of those mentioned in these types of "articles", are correct and right in many of their beliefs and teachings, yet are/were a bit off the main path. Their beliefs and teachings have gotten many in trouble from misguided and vengeful agendas. Too bad for the c(h)attel that have been duped and deceived.

The establishment is there to paint these "evil doers" as extremist's, kook's, wacko's, etc..in the ongoing attempt to keep the c(h)attle penned up, and fenced in. Hoping that the c(h)attle will give up, and not seek to find the Ultimate Remedy, which of course is Status Correction, and the real deal, the State (Country) National.

Here's the ADL's "report" that is more spun spin:

http://cirrus.mail-list.com/paycheck-piracy/sovereign_citizens_movement_report.p...

Island Maker Ed Rivera's response to the above:

Date: September 06, 2010 13:00:33 PM PDT
Subject: The Lawless Ones

Students,

The attached report, brought to my attention by Basic Student Henry, confirms your good judgment in becoming my Students.

The Anti-Defamation League has always had a written law bias, so it is impossible to get an objective appraisal of those opposed to bad government from it.

The Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776 and Articles of Confederation of November 15, 1777 secured for the American people a choice between written law and unwritten law.

The Northwest Ordinance of July 13, 1787 and Constitution of September 17, 1787 attempted to destroy this choice by deceitfully creating the misconception that the Constitution of the United States replaced the Articles of Confederation everywhere in America. Only in the United States, the lands owned by the Confederacy, the United States of America, can that be true.

Basic Students should all consider becoming Advanced Students for their own advancement and the mastery of the course material. It is not by chance that most of the Student contributions are made by Advanced Students.

Ed
‹‹Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2010 at 11:59am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 12:03pm
This should be called "How NOT to Handle the court". Here is more sovereign citizen mumbo jumbo. The title on youtube says the Judge bowed to a sovereign citizen; he did nothing of the sort, he simply walked out of the room.

"In international and constitutional law, the state is considered the sovereign. Once someone submits to any benefit of a government whatsoever, in most respects he has pruned his natural rights. As a general rule, using any court or filling-out any government forms will render you a citizen/subject." -- LB Bork http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/Patriot_Misbeliefs.php

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 12:00pm
I have been in a battle of intellect with the sovereign citizens and sovereign individuals on Facebook and I will admit, I am loosing the battle in the sense that, there is no way for me to get through to people who honestly believe that they are sovereign; literally, as if they could run off and declare war with foreign nations. I am having better strides with people not familiar with the sovereign citizen movement; its like they grasp the concept of several American nations easier than the "sovereigns".

I received this email this morning from a sovereign individual (he is part of the Republic of The united States that Tim Turner is president of); this is in regards to a comment I made in which I gave the link to pacinlaw.us:

sovereign individual: I disagree with some of that "pacinlaw" stuff.

Me: I don't understand what you disagree with. PAC does not agree with individual sovereignty. Is that it?

sovereign individual: (he attempts to break it down here)

"we the people" - the federalist papers are not law and the ANTI-federalist papers are just as valid, if not more.

"stawman" does not exist - it really is a Cestui Que Trust in Puerto RICO (ever heard of the RICO statutes?) which is the Executor of the US bankruptcy and controls the Treasury.

all Governments are "corporations" - absurdly wrong, Corporations get their legitimate "charters" for a Government, not the other way around. The order in LAW is: CREATOR-MAN-GOV-Corp-slave, none below may have MORE power than the ones above. It is true that the uSA has always been beholden to the corporations that it owes (eg. the East India Trading Co. and therefore the Crown Corp.) the Treaty of Pariis 1783 clearly makes this case, has gone through bankruptcy 3 times.

Government is NOT a "fiction" -- ahhh, "FICTION" means it is not in the "real world", i.e. you can't touch it, or through it in jail. All business, corporations, trusts, governments and anything but Real Property and Living creatures are a "FICTION", a creation of the MIND and not of the CREATOR'S.

UCC is non-sense - UCC is international business law and applies to ALL contracts and business agreements. UCC is the foundation of "Private Law" because it is the rules of AGREEMENT. the UCC is not just for putting a lien on the Cestui Que Trust, it is useful for putting commercial liens on paid public officials who break their OATH of office when they abuse you.

and what you said about sovereign individuals.
If "individuals" were not "sovereign" then a government could not have the power of sovereignty, remember LAW trickles down form the top; CREATOR-MAN-Gov-Corp-slave. Nothing below can have a power greater than the power above. The Creator is Sovereign in the Universe, Man is sovereign on Earth, "Just" governments "protect" those sovereign rights, and Corporations are TEMPORARILY created for projects for the benefit of a community. HOPEFULLY slavery is IL-LEGAL.

Me: NO REPLY!

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #6 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 12:19pm
You can't save them all move on to the more receptive ones to the knowledge.

The Creator is Sovereign in the Universe, Man is sovereign on Earth, "Just" governments "protect" those sovereign rights, and Corporations are TEMPORARILY created for projects for the benefit of a community. HOPEFULLY slavery is IL-LEGAL.

Ask that person if he/she is living under Gods law. Then ask him why is he/she looking for a government (mans) to protect those sovereign rights when God gave then to him not government. 

IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Reply #7 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 3:51pm
Brother B, I believe your time is coming.  I normally catch a morning talk show on RBN called Morning Liberty.  Their usual guest on Monday mornings is a character named Kelby Smith.  He was, up until a couple of weeks ago, the communications director or something of the sorts for Restore America Plan.  The week before his leaving this position, there was a fallout of sorts within their governors or parliament or congress, this was hard for me to follow, since I do not follow their movement, but Kelby was calling three of these people out on the radio.  What I did find interesting during this radio show was the fact that Kelby, their communications director, is a self admitted registered Republican in the state of California.  Last week Kelby and their President Tim Turner was suppose to be on The Morning Liberty show, but Tim Turner was a no show.  Kelby is no longer working directly with the group but is a sponsor of The Morning Liberty show with his new company doing something on the lines of mortgage repudiation.  I hear the movement self-destructing before my ears.
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2010 at 11:02am by N/A ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #8 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:42am
Brother B wrote on Nov 26th, 2010 at 12:03pm:
This should be called "How NOT to Handle the court". Here is more sovereign citizen mumbo jumbo. The title on youtube says the Judge bowed to a sovereign citizen; he did nothing of the sort, he simply walked out of the room.

No joke! Too many loose canons out there.

Brother B wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 12:00pm:
I have been in a battle of intellect with the sovereign citizens and sovereign individuals on Facebook and I will admit, I am loosing the battle in the sense that, there is no way for me to get through to people who honestly believe that they are sovereign; literally, as if they could run off and declare war with foreign nations. I am having better strides with people not familiar with the sovereign citizen movement; its like they grasp the concept of several American nations easier than the "sovereigns".

Me: NO REPLY!

Why no reply from you? These people who think they are individually sovereign are morons.
Tell him to go find an island to rule somewhere. And, give him the Island Maker definitions for what he thinks he is.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #9 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 10:45am
Quote:
Brother B, I believe your time is coming.  I normally catch a morning talk show on RBN called Morning Liberty.  Their usual guest on Monday mornings is a character named Kelby Smith.  He was, up until a couple of weeks ago, the communications director or something of the sorts for Restore America Plan.  The week before his leaving this position, there was a fallout of sorts within their governors or parliament or congress, this was hard for me to follow, since I do not follow their movement, but Kelby was calling three of these people out on the radio.  What I did find interesting during this radio show was the fact that Kelby, their communications director, is a self admitted registered Republican in the state of California.  Last week Kelby and their President Tim Turner was suppose to be on The Morning Liberty show, but Tim Turner was a no show.  Kelby is no longer working directly with the group but is a sponsor of The Morning Liberty show with his new company doing something on the lines of mortgage repudiation.  I hear the movement self-distructing before my ears.

What a bunch of retards, or rather, Patriotards.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #10 - Apr 24th, 2011 at 7:03pm

More on the subject of the "Sovereign Individual" here : http://www.islandmakers.us/sovereigns

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...