The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Two Important Issues (Read 10529 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Two Important Issues
May 9th, 2010 at 2:38pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
PAC • Groups E Letter
Two Important Issues
May 10, 2010

Greetings from the Coalition:

We have two important issues that we have addressed below.
Please take the time to go over them.

1st Issue) The Divided and Failing Movement

Sadly, it appears most people will not support what PAC is attempting to achieve, although they are beginning to experience and witness the oppressiveness of the system in which they are involved. Nonetheless, people seem to want to stay on board, for whatever reasons. Others are looking for an easy way out and/or someone else to fix the problems that ultimately, they themselves, are responsible for. Many do not understand that the law allows people of the Union to abstain from the system.

It appears a lot of people have chosen to stay on the "hamster wheel", with the hope things will not get worse. They are rather like the frog in the slow boiling pot experiencing a stealthy, slow death, failing to understand things will only get worse, as that is what the plan has been all along.

I myself understood what was planned for about fifteen years now, and that plan is now in its final stages. Accordingly, I knew that living the so-called "American Dream" was essentially futile until this plan was thwarted. Citizens fail to understand that status must be preeminent in the maintaining of one's rights under this system under the Fourteenth Amendment. Do they forget what happened under the FDR reign with gold and silver of US citizens? Aside from the taking of real property from people via the Internal Revenue Service for years now, they may soon resort to taking "real" property from US Citizens without just cause. People should understand they have been taking property from the people of the states for some time now under the guise of so-called "National Parks".

I’ve been watching how the adversary works for over fifteen years now, and the latest apparent stunt, by a group calling themselves "The Guardians of the Free Republics" (The Restore America Plan) was an operation to discredit people like us, who are seeking to get the truth exposed. Threats were used. Sam Kennedy and Tim Turner, the group’s leaders, focus on getting "free money" from the Federal Reserve System via perpetrator's bogus liens and bank drafts. They also love mixing truth with falsehoods into their programs. Accordingly, these perpetrators tell the people they are the "people of right" (e.g., sovereign citizens), but also have them do things that apply to US citizens via the "private law". The mechanics of this apparent "sting operation" can be referenced back to a group in the mid-90's, called the "Montana Freemen”, who also believed in "free money."

I personally have talked to several people who have gotten in trouble from attempting to get "free money" from a system never designed to benefit them. One could surmise it stems from the greed, stupidity, and laziness of people.

The aforementioned operation has accomplished the following:

1) Given people false hope, i.e., This operation is grounded in appealing to people that want other people to do things for them. Some people may have done something, but will not now because they think it is now taken care of;

2) It scared anyone from doing something that may have been ready to lawfully do something, e.g., Just like the Oklahoma City bombing (a government operation) did in breaking-up the militias and other patriot groups by demonizing them in the media.

Simply put: The Restore America Plan is an operation set out to destroy and demonize the movements such as that of the Coalition. As I have expected, this latest "false flag operation" is now in its planned imploding stage; this is part and parcel of the adversary's plan… dividing people and dashing their hope. Moreover, the bonus is they’ve now got a log of the people who can be duped, which includes such people being willful in committing acts of violence against the governments.

In a final note: even if what these "people" are doing with their lien practices is correct, we must understand it is openly wrong to destroy the states with such practices. It will only leave chaos in its wake. Putting liens on people that would damage one's community? Simply, two wrongs do not make a right.

Another scheme benefitting the adversary has been one of what is preached by one Pete Hendrickson (i.e., the book Cracking the Code). Although Hendrickson has been recently convicted of cheating the Internal Revenue Service, the government allows his scheme to continue. Of course the people of PAC know several people who have been persecuted/prosecuted for following the antics of this man, which redound to ways of taking people's property and expanding the prison industry for those who profit.

For more information on these speculative matters, see this link :

• http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?board=IA_Wolves

So, what is the true remedy? It is making peace with the adversary by way of abstaining from the system. Those people who are part of the State Nationals Society are the ones drawing that line.

Those who are true to themselves should not get offended by this information. I would like to thank the people who are contributing in any way they can; it is believed you know who you are.

2nd Issue) Fourteenth Amendment Propaganda and Positions

PAC is starting another project that dispels Fourteenth Amendment Positions and Myths. This is badly needed as the PAC message is getting more popular and people need answers.

As the Coalition has been stating for some time now, this illegitimately imposed political/legal system under the Fourteenth Amendment has not been in place for 145 years without having its agents in place. Shills, such as Mark Ferran of the State of New York, are out there and are a threat to people having the proper information in law. I would remind you that a book called "Citizenship" (1906) came out of New York where Ferran is located. John Wise, who wrote this book, stated the following therein:

“. . . the spirit in the citizen that, originating in love of country, results in obedience to its laws, the support and defense. . . such a citizen is called a patriot. . . it is the citizen who yields the legitimate share of his property, as well as the proper services of his person, to the lawful demands of his country for support, who is the real patriot.”
So, a patriot yields his property and is conned into military service?

That is just a sample of what is in the book "Citizenship". It is filled with opinionated and legal propaganda which is part and parcel of the stealthy take-over of the Marxist governmental system of fascism under the Fourteenth Amendment. People should understand New York is not called the "Empire State" for nothing.

If you are familiar with the antics of Mark Ferran, please take the 'Mark Ferran Poll' at the following link :

• http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1273165429

You must understand the adversary works with disinformation/confusion. Accordingly, because the original United States Constitution has not been altered much, it has been a great tool of the adversary; hence the Fourteenth Amendment system has caused a planned legal chaos.

To assist in getting this system exposed for what it is, and to get things started here are some points which need clarification:

• The Fourteenth Amendment was not ratified lawfully
    • Only Guam, Puerto Rico, etc. are affected by The Fourteenth Amendment
    • People of the 50 states are not Fourteenth Amendment citizens
    • Only the Negros are affected by the Fourteenth Amendment
    • I am a de jure State Citizen under the Constitution

To get a "nutshell program" going to assist people in their understanding, we ask you to provide us a list of anything you "may have heard" or are "stuck on" that we can clarify or dispel. Also, there are many writings available from the PAC sites to assist you in your understanding; here are a few:

• Historical Error : http://www.pacinlaw.us/error

• I Have Some Questions : http://www.pacinlaw.us/questions

• Dual System of Law : http://www.pacinlaw.us/dual

Also, we have posted the statuses of people using law that is/must be recognized by the governments:

• Statuses of People in America : http://www.pacinlaw.us/people

Godspeed, LB Bork ~ The Coalition

People's Awareness Coalition : Separating the Wheat from the Chaff since 1998.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subscribe Instructions:

To subscribe to the PAC Groups E Letter,
click on the below link and follow the instructions:
www.pacgroups.us/subscribe

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Two Important Issues
Reply #1 - May 10th, 2010 at 12:12pm

One man's testimony on the issues encompassed in this issue:

QUOTE:

I am in complete agreement with the points you made in your latest e-letter. I think I can say I started to wake up to the great con perperated on the American people back in 2002. I tried to take on the banks regarding my mortgage but ened up losing two homes in the process. I paid fees and tried many processes peddeled by so-called patriots for profit.

Then I thought I could be part of restoring our republic by supporting Ron Paul for president. And I continue to support him and those who align themselves with his ideals. But I think the political process is so corrupted it is futile to expect change to come via the existing system. I believe we have to be the change we want to see in this world.

I tried Pete Hendrickson's ideas and ended up with $5,000 frivilous filing penalties for multiple tax years.

I tried Tim Turner's freedom documents and BC Bonds. It cost a lot of money and work to prepare the bonds and mail them only to have them completely ignored.

I tried the 1099 OID process and the IRS simply hit me with another $5,000 penalty. I was lucky; I know people who lost their homes and everything they own.

Now the IRS is garnishing $400 from my pay checks. I am a federal employee and they are using the federal payment levy program to steal the fruits of my labor. I believe the money I receive in exchange for my labor is my property and they have no right to take any of it, even if I am a federal emplolyee. I want to fight them on this.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - May 10th, 2010 at 12:55pm

Comment on the Hendrickson note:

QUOTE:

Fairly simple situation, but not in that way - Pete was convicted of using the Form 4852 scheme he was promoting & I warned people about several years ago.  Technically, Pete was convicted of 10 counts of Filing a False Document  (26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)); 4 of them being Form 1040 & the other 6 being Form 4852, a form which you can use in the information on a Form W-2, 1099, etc. is wrong.

The scheme is just a new twist on Irwin Schiff's "zero return" deal - if you're a typical employee, at the end of the year when you get the W-2 from your employer, claim all the taxes shown withheld on it & submit a Form 4852 showing the "corrected" amount should have been -0-.  Using that along with a -0- 1040, you claim a refund of everything withheld, showing -0- income & the withholding as overpayments.

And if you do it right, the antiquated IRS computer system (designed in 1964 & installed in 1967) will kick out a refund check - Pete proudly displayed some biggies on his website.  Now while there is some case lawy which says that the IRS cannot get $$$ back for a refund they issued in error, what they can & will do is charge you for submitting false forms which you signed "under the penalty of perjury".

And what Pete evidently didn't know was that while it may take 2-3 years or even longer, sooner or later the forms submitted to get the refund will end up in the Examination Division & someone will go over them manually.  Then they'll check with the employer to see what the W-2 the employer has says (or 1099 from another "payor") & do a "Substitute For Return" showing what the IRS thinks should have been on the Form 1040.

They'll try to get you to pay the refund back, but if you don't, they'll charge you criminally for submitting the forms in the 1st place.  I've never seen where they got any refund $$$ back & now that they got a conviction on the promoter of the scheme (Pete), they'll go after his "customers", no doubt starting with the ones who got the biggest refunds.

Anyone who has a basic understanding of how the IRS works would know that scheme would not work for very long & sooner of later would have dire consequences for anyone using it.  All you're doing is tricking the computer into kicking out a refund check, but they'll figure it out, even though their processes are slow.  Which should be no surprise, given the size of the agency, the # of IRS employees vs. the # of returns being filed & the ancient computer system.

And if the people who used Pete's 4852 method were actually not required to file income tax returns, have taxes withheld, etc. (which most people aren't), they would not have filled out a Form W-4 to begin with !!
Although it's virtually impossible to get a "normal" job without filling out a W-4, there is no law which requires that you do & there never has been - you just volunteered into their system, identified yourself as a "taxpayer", admitted that you do owe taxes on your earnings & authorized your employer to withhold from your pay.  And now you want to turn around & again, using THEIR forms, say I want my withholding back - well, you should have never volunteered into the withholding scheme in the 1st place !!!

Just like everything else out there, it's people who do not understand what or who they're dealing with trying to find that "silver bullet" to "beat the system".  And while Pete has & continues to on appeal, argue over the meaning of terms such as "employee", "employer", etc. & turn his case into a convoluted argument about the entire tax system, the case never was about that & he'll lose on appeal - the case is simply this - do you the jury find that Pete submitted these forms knowing the information on them was false?
Yes or no?  The jury said yes & I've got the jury verdict sheet, along with other documents from that case, as I checked on it periodically on PACER.

I've seen lots of talk about his & numerous other cases, which is always a long diatribe on the tax system itself, but I reckon I'm about the only one who actually looks the cases up, watches their progress thru the court system & sees what the real issues are.  As always, a lot of the arguments about what a fraud, scam, Ponzi scheme the system is, what we should have under the Constitution, etc. are valid - but they don't have a damn thing to do with the actual cases !!!

And you have no "standing" to argue Constitutional law, the illegality of the current tax system, etc. when you're charged with falsifying THEIR forms, after you VOLUNTEERED into THEIR system !!!  DUH !!!  It's the same thing as moving to another country, taking a job there, filling out their forms to get it, then when you realize your paycheck isn't anywhere near as big as you thought it would be from all the taxes taken out, you start screaming "Constitutional rights" !!!  Hey - you put yourself in that situation, in their jurisdiction, etc. - if you want someone to bitch at, look in the mirror !!!

From my engineering / construction background I often say, "When your foundation is flawed, anything you build on it will automatically be flawed" - trying to "fix" systems we've got in this country is like trying to fix machines & wiring on the 30th floor of a building with a broken foundation & generators in the basement that don't work right.  Or you could say, "hacking at branches" when the problem is the root !!

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #3 - May 11th, 2010 at 3:22pm
To all you tax protesters out there, if you think that you do not have to pay taxes and you are a US citizen, explain this section of the code away.

• 26 CFR § 1.1-1(a) General rule. (1) Section 1 of the Code imposes an income tax on the income of every individual who is a ‘citizen’ or ‘resident’ of the United States." 
I have one backed up in a corner right now over this. I will tell you later who it is loving every minute of it.
This person has tried to cite 3 court cases over this that has nothing to do with this very statute.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - May 11th, 2010 at 7:25pm
Jerry wrote on May 11th, 2010 at 3:22pm:
To all you tax protesters out there, if you think that you do not have to pay taxes and you are a US citizen, explain this section of the code away.

• 26 CFR § 1.1-1(a) General rule. (1) Section 1 of the Code imposes an income tax on the income of every individual who is a ‘citizen’ or ‘resident’ of the United States." 
I have one backed up in a corner right now over this. I will tell you later who it is loving every minute of it.
This person has tried to cite 3 court cases over this that has nothing to do with this very statute.

They want to ignore that, Jerry. They all go off on some stupid tangents to justify their postions.

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #5 - May 12th, 2010 at 6:53am
I'm pushing it in their face and I am not going to back off. Here is what one has admitted even though that person still tried to use the codes in court cases to justify not paying taxes.

If you have to point to the regulation
to establish the tax you don’t have much. How much thought have you given to the phrase “taxable income”? That the only thing anybody owes an income tax on based on 26 USC § 1. I propose that “taxable income” is income effectively connected to the United States.

(1) If you have to point to the regulation to establish the tax you don’t have much. Guess what it didn't take much either.
If you have to point to the regulation
. I wonder what codes this person is looking at. DUH!!!

(2) I propose that “taxable income” is income effectively connected to the United States. DUH!!!

I PROPOSE.  Now I am going to see if I can make this person see the connection to the United States even though it is right in the same code two words citizen/resident thereof. Smiley

LB you know this person.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #6 - May 12th, 2010 at 12:15pm
Jerry wrote on May 12th, 2010 at 6:53am:
LB you know this person.

I know a lot of persons, but not too many men.

IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #7 - May 13th, 2010 at 2:11pm
LB Bork wrote on May 12th, 2010 at 12:15pm:
Jerry wrote on May 12th, 2010 at 6:53am:
LB you know this person.

I know a lot of persons, but not too many men.

LOL!!!  L.B. you just topped your "wheat from the chaff" slogan.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...