The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
"Sovereign Citizens" beware (Read 13263 times)
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

"Sovereign Citizens" beware
Apr 19th, 2010 at 9:27pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I see the days of the sovereign citizen are numbered.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: "Sovereign Citizens" beware
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 9:34pm
Yes... I heard about one of the TRAP Grand Jurors being questioned by the FBI was asked if he was forced to participate. Of course he told them, NO. Now he can be prosecuted for being involved without reservation.

Also, I think that whole "Sovereign Citizen" thing is another disinformation program. Talk about not being correct in law, it is an oxymoron. These guys may have laid the trap and then demonize them for participating.

I have added some more comments in my next post.

AMENDMENT: A need to read: Orign of Sovereign Citizens : www.pacinlaw.us/demons
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2011 at 12:35pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Apr 21st, 2010 at 9:42am
Most of the people who thing they are "Sovereign Citizens" are in the system as they are taking benefits of one kind or another. Plus, some of them are attempting to get something for nothing. This makes all in the movement look bad. The fact that there are so many people out there with wrong ideas, plus not working together on a proper foundation, causes the divide and conquer effect. The State Nationals Society will be the only cure for the negative noted.

Also, I have been thinking for awhile now that The Red Amendment would "raise the bar" on people getting away with things who are in the gray area. Simply put : You are either in or you are out.

The Plight of the SOVEREIGN CITIZEN can be read here:

Also see this information:

‹‹Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2010 at 6:44pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #3 - Apr 21st, 2010 at 11:03am
This really illuminates the necessity to use correct vocabulary at all times.  Especially in posts, as this might just be attempting to lay the ground work for demonizing state nationals by lumping them in with "sovereign nuts".

"They" have gotten really good at demonizing entities ever since the Clintons perfected the Alinsky tactic, in the media.  What used to be just one of their many tools, in the big box of disinformation, is now their modus operandi, or standard operating procedure.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 2:44pm
LB Bork wrote on Apr 21st, 2010 at 9:42am:
Most of the people who thing they are "Sovereign Citizens" are in the system as they are taking benefits of one kind or another. Plus, some of them are attempting to get something for nothing. This makes all in the movement look bad. The fact that there are so many people out there with wrong ideas, plus not working together on a proper foundation, causes the divide and conquer effect. The State Nationals Society will be the only cure for the negative noted.

Also, I have been thinking for awhile now that The Red Amendment would "raise the bar" on people getting away with things who are in the gray area. Simply put : You are either in or you are out.

www.notmygovernment.us/forum/images/14th_Graph.jpg

That's exactly the impression I get from people in this lost Sovereign Citizen movement where people think they can just talk their way out of any situation.. or worse, these SPC people that would rather capitalize off of the scheme rather than remove themselves from its clutches. I find that pathetic.
The one thing they all share is that they never looked at the 14th Amendment except as anything other than a side-issue when it is THE issue that puts them in that position in the first place.

BTW That's a really great image you posted. Is that available to anyone who would like to display it? That emblem would look good on any bumper.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:11pm
Quote:
BTW That's a really great image you posted. Is that available to anyone who would like to display it? That emblem would look good on any bumper.

We are working on cards, for now. Sorry, no bumper stickers.

You can get a 1 page handout at www.pacinlaw.us/political

IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 1:02am
State National-or-pacinlaw-or-notmygovernment.com "stickers" would be a great idea...stick 'em on everything "public"..shopping carts, windows, phone booths, gas pumps/nozzles, door handles, your own "cage" (ie;car/automobile), and any other surface people tend to touch, see, grab...might get some interest...that is if they are able to read..which is yet another issue.. Smiley
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Reply #7 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 7:25am
Quote:
State National-or-pacinlaw-or-notmygovernment.com "stickers" would be a great idea...stick 'em on everything "public"..shopping carts, windows, phone booths, gas pumps/nozzles, door handles, your own "cage" (ie;car/automobile), and any other surface people tend to touch, see, grab...might get some interest...that is if they are able to read..which is yet another issue.

And now thoughts from your daily source of irritation:

1)
Producing bumper stickers has merit; defacing public property with them would send a negative message about the Coalition's character...self-defeating.

2) There is "the message", there is "the delivery": The delivery may render the message ineffective.

3) Furthermore, why follow the format of most patriot groups whose both message and delivery are noxious?

4) LB's plan for message "cards" would be a better proposition, in my humble opinion.

5) Here is a witness from those whose wisdom is higher than mine:

"Let not then your good be evil spoken of:" Romans 14:16

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless
     as doves." Matthew 10:16

Larry
Iconoclast and Chaplain for Wet Blanket Distribution
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #8 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 1:00pm
Quote:
Quote:
State National-or-pacinlaw-or-notmygovernment.com "stickers" would be a great idea...stick 'em on everything "public"..shopping carts, windows, phone booths, gas pumps/nozzles, door handles, your own "cage" (ie;car/automobile), and any other surface people tend to touch, see, grab...might get some interest...that is if they are able to read..which is yet another issue.

And now thoughts from your daily source of irritation:

1)
Producing bumper stickers has merit; defacing public property with them would send a negative message about the Coalition's character...self-defeating.

2) There is "the message", there is "the delivery": The delivery may render the message ineffective.

3) Furthermore, why follow the format of most patriot groups whose both message and delivery are noxious?

4) LB's plan for message "cards" would be a better proposition, in my humble opinion.

5) Here is a witness from those whose wisdom is higher than mine:

"Let not then your good be evil spoken of:" Romans 14:16

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless
     as doves." Matthew 10:16

Larry
Iconoclast and Chaplain for Wet Blanket Distribution

That wasn't the least be irritating.

You're right. I think that cards are the best way to carefully share info. If the recipient has questions they can either go to the website or maybe contact information could just be written into the margins by whoever is sharing it. No different than handing out a business card.

IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #9 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 3:17pm
It would be really fun to find moron's that still have Yomama Bumper stickers on their car's, and slap a notmygovernment sticker over it. Imagine heading to a Costco (or other large store) parking lot, and searching out the shopping carts in the lot, and sticking one right on where people look..the grab rail or handle of the cart.

Just ideas... Smiley
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...