The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Guardians' Declaration (A Hoot)
Thread
Print this Topic
Guardians' Declaration (A Hoot) (Read 5068 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Guardians' Declaration (A Hoot)
Apr 4th, 2010 at 1:21pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Patriot Product Gone Bad

Viewers are advised not to exercise this madness and leave it to those who don't have a clue.

I was able to snag a copy of what is said to be the "Guardians of the Free Republics" Declaration in regard to its TRAP program. One could venture that this is a product of a bunch of failed attempts with kooky law that the list of people have been attempting to perpetrate on the system the past several years. Namely the efforts of one Tim "Turn the Facts" Turner and Sam "The Scam" Kennedy. Of course, Jivin' Clive Boustred is also in this mixed bag of nuts.

This "article" is really interesting in many respects; however the most interesting nonsense is that these "Guardians" are fundamentally saying that the governments of the states are going to be removed. However, they are requesting that so-called sovereign vehicle plates and diplomatic  ID's be issued to all "unruly subjects"... oh sorry, "sovereign people". This must be in case their TRAP does not go forward. The Military must not be that much on board. EPIC FAIL!

On its face, what we have here are a bunch of self-important nut-jobs who do not understand the scope of the law of which is involved. Who knows, maybe some spooks are in the mix too.

For the record, I am not one of the "sovereign People" of the so-called free republics who is noted in this documented joke, nor party to one of the so-called "de jure Grand Juries", whatever those are ~ I am sure all the people that comprise them all have benefits (e.g., SSN's) from the ones they are complaining about. EPIC FAIL!

All in all, they are striking out at all the wrong parties. Who knows how they missed the correct ones  Smiley
Could it be they have no idea what they are doing? Smiley

• p.s. Love the annoying font they used. Perhaps a touch of Thomas Jefferson, I mean Clive reincarnate.
See the first rule of procuring freedom here : http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1269196290

________

Original Guardians of the Free Republics thread : http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1265923540

‹‹Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2010 at 11:38pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
TRAP
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2010 at 1:05am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 

Seems TheRestoreAmericaPlan (TRAP) is finally begining to unravel.
This is AKA GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublic (GOTFR).

These are Copy/Pastes indicated as such.

Here's something from Sam "the Scam" Kennedy.

**Begin Copy/Paste**

Subject: RISK DISCLOSURE - WARNING TO JURORS

Hi Folks,

I hope this email finds each of you healthy and well. I am writing out of deep concern for the safety of the members of the De jure Grand Juries who joined the Restore America Plan with high intentions. It appears that recent events and decisions have placed each of you in grave peril.

As you likely know, The Plan was conceived specifically - and only - to reinhabit the EXISTING, though dormant, lawful institutions of government with members of the sovereign People. For instance, USDC was to be supplanted by the lawful district court of the United States in Phase III, which was never delivered by your leaders. This concept, elegant, simple, peaceful and achievable (still), accounts for the meteoric acceptance The Plan received among the People across the nation, and members of the U.S. Armed Forces. We were not creating a belligerent institution, merely restoring what all parties recognize as the lawful civilian government. However…

the united States of America

created under duress after a four day FDR/Bush style full court press, has placed each of you in danger. Having volunteered for this life-altering decision without thoughtful deliberation or written documentation, you have created an entity that is a

DIRECT COMPETITOR TO THE CORPORATE UNITED STATES

instead of its master. For this reason, neither the military nor the People will ever accept it. It is dead on arrival as a practical restoration strategy. It violates the Articles of Confederation, and U.S. officials have apparently deemed it a treasonous undertaking. Attempts to negotiate contracts with incorporated
nations are receiving intense investigation in preparation for prosecution. Arrests are expected. As you may now suspect by the interminable delays without candid and forthright explanation, the bankable funds which were used to entice you to create the entity are NOT available now that you have volunteered. In other words, by this hasty action you have created the very real perils many of you feared when you signed the Declaration.

Each of you is free to make your own decisions. The choice to organize a new government in direct defiance of present "authority" without asking the same questions one might ask when buying a used car is unfortunate, but not terminal - yet. Life is about finding solutions that allow us to return to the Lord's divine path regardless that, in this circumstance, your leaders have conducted themselves like the Keystone Cops, jumping ships and philosophies as if faith and conviction were gusts of wind. Please remember:

THE ACT OF STANDING WAS - AND REMAINS - THE REMEDY

and you - THE PEOPLE - still have victory in your grasp if you will stop spinning your wheels, jumping around like headless chickens, and accepting humiliation and tyranny from those who would lead without entrusting you with information, responsibility and dignity. All you need do is stand. You already have the authority.

For the record:

the united States of America,
James Tim Turner and his associates, and
De jure Grand Juries and Guardians that volunteer into such venue

ARE NOT A PART OF THE RESTORE AMERICA PLAN, NOR DO THEY REPRESENT IT.

I thought you should have this information. Blessings and peace
to you all,

Sam Kennedy
Guardian Elder 001
The Restore America Plan

**End Copy/Paste**

Here's some more

**Begin Copy/Paste**

***This is the unedited version of the Friday night delivery of the call.

The EDITED call was put on NESRA this weekend is MISSING SOME VERY IMPORTANT information.

Regan's Call on Friday Night:
http://www.reducehousepayment.com/downloads/FridayAug202010RegantoCoordinator.WM...

1. First 35-40 min: Regan discussing what the New plan is.

2. Fear was used at first. FEAR is the greatest seller of anything....

3. The problem and the fraud of the dead.

4. No real fast immediate solution....just lots more of education and work and assembling and teaching of what went wrong and how it must be to be right and if you support his method and have faith and the promises of many new things that he will surely discover yet if we are patient ....that we can benefit from it as times moves on.

5. What it seems like they are proposing. Putting out a new plan where the militias are running everything. I can't answer that for sure, but that is what I am gathering.

6. Questions: Around the 41 minute and 45 seconds mark. Charles Wright starts asking questions. When CW was almost to his last question he was cut off and he could not get back onto the call from his line. He calls Kelby Smith to request to get on the call. Kelby conferences him on the call. Mind you. What you start
hearing after this is CW and Carol (2 bodies whom were on the executive committee and on every executive committee call) have comments (in the background) on Kelby's cell line about the stuff that Regan and others are saying.

7. Around 2 hours 6 minutes and 50 seconds mark. Kelby Smith starts asking questions.

8. Around 2 hours 18 minutes and 30 seconds, while Kelby Smith is asking a question calmly, Regan Reedy says mute this "F…r" off of the call.

***Sunday Nights Call from Regan: http://www.zshare.net/audio/79633196fa40246e

***Tim Turner Response to call from Friday and Sunday nights:
712-432-1085 Playback #: 379617# Press 6 to Fast forward for 1 min

**End Copy/Paste**

Here's more

**Begin Copy/Paste**

I have attached the security council scheme for the Restore America Plan (RAP), along with comments. What happened to "quality control" for the council? What prevents the council from becoming the high-handed, immune-from-law good-old-boys network we have come to loathe in present government?

Someone ought to rethink it, I think.

http://cirrus.mail-list.com/paycheck-piracy/security_Council.pdf

Bob Hurt - http://bobhurt.com - 727 669 5511
2460 Persian Drive #70, Clearwater, Florida 33763 USA

Sent: 7/28/2010 12:38:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: emergency: post everywhere

Even if you are not familiar with the RESTORE AMERICAN PLAN and the "grand jury" that they have "created" please post this document everywhere. The people need to know what is truly behind it. This is their document for the "leaders" that the people were not supposed read.

It is well written, but the bases for it is what scares the hell out of me. Pay special attention to page 6, where if they don't like what the jururs do, the "leadership council" can remove them.

The "leadership council" has bacically appointed Tim Turner, a "former" FEMA and/or DHS agent as president over everyone. I believe this group is very dangerous and nothing more than a con by a bunch of "carpetbaggers" to rip off people that don't know what is really going on. They do not want even thier own "grand jururs" to have this document.

I do not believe they want to "restore" anything, I believe they want to take over Americans lives and use the people the same way everyone that tries to be incharge always does.

I know I will catch a lot of crap for releasing this document and all the people ignorant enough to believe the people behind this crap are in it for anything but the money are going to blindly defend their new leaders. But my job is to spread the truth.

If you are part of that group I advise you to wake the hell up and see who your leaders really are before they lead you into the abyss and steal everything you own.

Look up Tim Turner's actual cases that he claims he won and see for yourself it is nothing but lies. Look up the cases of people who have used his crap and contact them and see what they think now. Check the visiting hours first so you don't make a wasted trip.

If you chose to not do your own due diligence and not believe me, don't blame anyone, the government included, but yourself fo what happens to you and your family.

Tim Tirner is not like Jesus and the founding fathers as I have heard him claim. I have not discovered any document where the FF or Jesus charged hundreds of dollars for seminars to tell lies to people and cause them to believe in some bullshit process that has never worked and can't work. If it did and Turner and has group has acces to billions of dollars, why would they need a few hundred from some guy that can't pay his bills. Get real people, before it is too late.

You have my word, the RESTORE AMERICA PLAN and all the crap involved is a scam to rip you off and is flat out dangerous. It is run by people that use honest people to deliver their lies so the lies appear as truths. I advise everyone to get out and quit following those people before everything goes to hell in a handbag.

When you find who the people that started it really are, and what they are really trying to do, you will be glad you left in time. Discover the truth while you still can.

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST SO WE CAN SAVE THE INNOCENT ONES.

John C; of the family Stuart, sui juris The Ecclesiastical Order of : Mobius Nemesis,

**End Copy/Paste**
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...