The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Famguardian.org (Read 19656 times)
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Famguardian.org
Mar 19th, 2010 at 1:30pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
http://famguardian.org

The Family Guardian website is one that I came across early on in my research on citizenship, nationality, taxation, etc.

What a bewildering array of material to be found here! As I recall, they had documents on their website that had taken federal forms, and modified them to meet their needs. RED FLAG! Isn't this what they call fraud?

These folks are fence-walkers of the highest order.

Also affiliated with the Sovereign Education and Defense Ministry website:
Some of their documentation advocates being "stateless," some of it advocates being a "sovereign," and some of it advocates being a "state national." (Looks like they may have stolen some of LB's work) Well, which is it?

I think these folks may be installed to literally confuse and bewilder people into total inaction; their presentation is complete chaos. Any small nuggets of potentially useful info are contradicted by other info.

Total disinfo operation, or...?

After coming across this one years ago, I nearly ran screaming for the exit!
‹‹Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2010 at 6:14pm by LB Bork ››

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Re: Famguardian.org
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 2:04pm
Yes, I too found it very confusing. I feel for anyone who buys into this site and spends their valuable time reading too many confusing pages that will lead to no ultimate remedy. The way it comes across is, Let's toss in tons of information that we pull from everywhere and make everyone think we've got it all right here so we can sell them a bill of goods.

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 10:23pm
WARNING!  Smiley  FamGuardian.org  Smiley  WARNING!

Oh man... Do not even get me started on this nightmare of misinformation website.

Chris Hansen is nothing but an information plagiarizer. He got TRA in 2001 and stole the information from it and twisted it. All the writings are a conglomeration of everything that he has gotten from the movement. Hansen actually stole a page from the PAC Deprogramming Sequence and claimed a copyright on it (until I called him on it... it may still be up there). As I have witnessed, he does not have a critical thinking bone in his body. He is one of these false Christians that is basically a tax protestor (and a thief). I mean, the site speaks for itself; it centers on the income tax.

The biggest hoot is the made-up (false) IRS forms that Hansen has put on the Department of Treasury Logo, etc.
What part of fraud does this guy not understand. Pretty risky using something like that, I would say.

Nothing to see there... Please do yourself a favor and move along.

Anyone that wastes his or her time on this site, well... What can I say  Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2011 at 11:18pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
quisetdeus
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 7:19pm
Hey LB how are you? Nice talking to you today. I'm the fireman from Florida. I ran into the farmguardian site and I'm glad I didn't take any of the info to heart. Thanks for the advice
IP Logged
Geoff J
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
It's Not My Government!
Florida Republic

Reply #4 - Apr 21st, 2010 at 1:18am
Yeah, a couple years before I heard of LB, I first heard of the state national premise (twisted version) from famguardian.org. The more I studied how to "remove" myself with their process, more contradictions would come up. I wish I could list them all, but anyone who can read & critically think will find the contradictions w/o much effort should they want to prove it for themself.

I hope to soon publish a debunk of his "Why a national", which is allegedly the heart of his (fatally flawed) status "process". I might just do a radio show w/LB on it instead so I don't have to do all that typing. 

Smiley
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Apr 21st, 2010 at 9:27am
Yes Geoff, Chris Hansen bought The Red Amendment back in 2001. The next thing I know he took the premise and twisted it all around and incorporated into he other stolen list of goods in his convoluted writings.

He is a Mormon... And this sect of Christianity is said to be as bad as the Masons.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 12:32pm
If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with Bull sh*t:

There are so many flaws in this thing it is unreal. One of the most glaring misrepresentations is that it states that Title 8 Section 1401 "citizen of the United States" is different than the "type" found in Section 1 of the 14th Amendment. They are the same one, as granted by Section 5 of the 14th Amendment. Section 1 of the 14th Amendment has just been codified (i.e., Title 8 Section 1401) or extended through the power of Section 5 of the 14th. Again, THEY ARE THE SAME.

I am not going to go over the whole thing as there are a load of flaws in it. It is best to ignore it.

Family Guardian is nothing but Christian Patriot bait. Mix some truth in with a plethora of wrong material and get confusion. That is the formula here. My gut feeling is that it is a DisInformation site of the adversary, see the term Status Quo Joe and Sovereign Citizen from the Island Makers Lexicon for more insight on this premise.
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2011 at 3:08pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #7 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 10:38am
Thank you all for the information on famguardian.org. I was using some of the information from that site to get people fired up and will in fact stop doing so and will remove the link and post from my web page. 
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #8 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:10am
DrMeola.Florida wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 at 10:38am:
Thank you all for the information on famguardian.org. I was using some of the information from that site to get people fired up and will in fact stop doing so and will remove the link and post from my web page. 

There are a lot of Red Flags about FamGuardian. The foundation of Tax Protesting, to me, is short sited and comes from being self-centered. The site creates nothing but self-centered islands and makes no effort to expose the 14th Amendment. The Status Quo Joe is someone that just goes along with the program we have been handed, of which the whole program of FamGuard. Also, they are teaching individual sovereignty, which was never the case in American law. The collective is sovereign via the people of a body politic, leaving each man and woman with a clipped sovereignty. The concept of the individual sovereign applies of such:
    Island Effect. Something that is desired by the New World Order, which may include ideals that would appeal to self-centered individuals that are not interested in unity but only themselves. The effect creates and keeps a small percentage of people who would resist their plan out of the way so they could maintain control of the countries they have subversively taken over. See Sovereign Citizen, and Sovereign Individual
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:55pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...