The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com (Read 66202 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com
Reply #30 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 6:07pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Yelp... Well at least he knows that is a bunch of s^!+.

Now check this out a while back I posted something that was on the law books of south carolina.

This time it's a law on South Carolina's statute books, called the Subversive Activities Registration Act, allowing anyone wishing to seize or overthrow the government of the US to register with South Carolina's secretary of state and pay a $5 fee. And can you believe there are people out there signing this! Smiley

‹‹Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2010 at 10:42am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #31 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 8:51pm
I understand that the people that are into this sent in the request for the military coup this week.

Anyone want to take a stab when the round-up of unruly subjects begins?  Smiley

Glad that I am smarter than that  Smiley

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Reply #32 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 9:08am
They are now on the MSM radar. I expect they will be "forcibly suppressed" soon:

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #33 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 11:07am
JWJones wrote on Apr 4th, 2010 at 9:08am:
They are now on the MSM radar. I expect they will be "forcibly suppressed" soon:

Yes, I sent this out in an email yesterday. The thing is, they say they are following the Constitution but are ignoring the fact of where the problem really exists or stems from, the federal government. They are idiots.

Greetings:

I believe they are achieving just what they want: To show that select people are “anti-government” via media and gathering names of dissenters. The purpose of this is to get people out of the way and illustrate to the “public” that there are people out there who are trouble.

This also allows them to stay on course of their program that has been in place for hundreds of years.*

Sadly, this is from a friend that is doing investigation on these people:

• “WHAT WAS NOT TOLD TO THE INNOCENT JURIES IS THEIR NAMES,
    SIGNATURES AND PRINTS WERE HANDED OVER.”
Another close friend of mine has surmised that Kennedy is a spook and Boustred, being an egomaniacal psychopath, is being used to assist in the name gathering.*

Observing modus operandi, I had come to this conclusion some time ago about Kennedy… He dances around the truth and has people doing numerous things in law that are not proper.

You have seen this, have you not : http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1265923540

The thing is, in the correct manner PAC has been making the governments aware of these issues for over ten years now; not by any preconceived threat.

The thing is, Kennedy, Turner (another suspected operative), and Boustred do not know the law… There is much more to this. It is too bad their victims do not know law either.

All we can do at this point is attempt to get people further directed on the right path.

Best regards, LB Bork
www.pacinlaw.us
www.notmygovernment.us

Sent to me by another friend:

*...more likely just agent provocatuers whose job it is to get things moving.  I've read many articles over the years in publications such as RAMPARTS and FOREIGN AFFAIRS JOURNAL, that show the intergenerational Narcissistic sociopathic psychopaths that pose as the "high priests" of modern society have planned for civil unrest and massive rioting for the next two or three decades.  That is the reason that the police have been militarized.  And why would anyone expect that the liars, murderers, and thieves that are in power now would willingly give up their power because of some law.  Their laws are to control us, not for them to obey.  The TRAP acronym is no accident.  It is a personality trait of psychopaths that they love to disrespect their victims and show what fools they all are.  By the way, I use words such as "psychopath" for their clinical value, not as insults.

Just read the writings of Bertrand Russell, Jacques Attali, George Bernard Shaw (not his fiction or plays),
Edward Bernays, T.R. Malthus, Carroll Quigley. the creeps at the Club of Rome, and other psychopaths of their ilk, and you'll see that theirs is a plan of Eugenics and massive population reduction.  Everything that they and their modern counterparts in government and NGOs do is toward those ends.

Regards,
Peter

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #34 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 7:02pm

See the "Guardians" entertaining (in a word) "Declaration" in this thread below :

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #35 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 3:28pm
From GodLikeProductions thread: "I also read where this coppercard guy by the name of Clive is involved in this. If this guy is anywhere near the top of this, I am suspect. This Clive guy is a train wreck of embarrassment and looney toons."

Smiley

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #36 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 4:35pm
I tell you there will be a lot of heads rolling when or if they ever figure out that those scum bags are pulling the wool over their eyes. Yes there are two systems at work here but what they don't realize is they are political involved in this de fecto system and these fools are telling them to look at the other system which is the true system that was in place at the beginning before the 14th Amendment common law and applying those laws while they are still in this political system. Smiley Smiley's   
IP Logged
Ross
Ex Member
Re: Jivin' Clive responds to Mother Jones in
Reply #37 - Apr 6th, 2010 at 10:05pm
Jivin' Clive Boustred responds to a Mother Jones online article regarding
the Guardians, by posting in the blog several times here:
He writes a lot better than he sounds on audio/video. He's not "behind" or "at the top" of the "Guardians",
he simply supports them, and donated his web expertise.

RGA of Gbro

There is also a link to a Ron Paul blog-site in the article, with some interesting banter. Ross
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Jivin' Clive responds to Mother Jones in
Reply #38 - Apr 6th, 2010 at 10:25pm
Quote:
Jivin' Clive Boustred responds to a Mother Jones online article regarding the Guardians, by posting in the blog several times here:
He writes a lot better than he sounds on audio/video.  He's not "behind" or "at the top" of the "Guardians", he simply supports them, and donated his web expertise.

RGAof Gbro

Interesting that Melinda has an article about Clive mentioned as being positive.
Three years later, she has now gotten to know him and now has nothing good to say about the man.

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Feature-Article.htm?Info=0032799

And "Web Expertise"? Yes, the sites he has are just wonderful  Smiley

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #39 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 10:41am
Larry sent this to me a few days ago. I have to agree on the 1099-OIDs.
As I have been saying, Kennedy (and Turner) do every patriot nut job thing under the sun.
And I seen the operations of law enforcement, and agree... Smells like something stinks in the state of the US.

Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 11:58 AM
To: LB Bork
Subject: Re: April's Fool

Kennedy claims to be a "man of God." But what spooked me was when he started talking "law" and it was all patriot myths. He got that old "redemption process" started all over again, dressed up with 1099-OIDs. That has gotten lots of people into trouble. People have been sued by the feds, search warrants executed, and several convicted. His legal arguments are baseless, which only supports and helps the govt.

Cryer and I wondered who he was when we first heard about him. Now, we know that Kennedy is not his real name. I am very weary of somebody in the movement who does not use his real name.

In my opinion, this has too much of a look and feel of a law enforcement operation.

Larry

IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #40 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 9:18am
I wonder if the guardians have taken the summer off!

Their original plan was to notify the governors and everyone was to sit back and wait until mid-May. Well, it's mid-August and I don't see the military onboard or the guardians in control of any state.

Could this have been a ruse all along?  Smiley

You can fool all US citizens some of the time, you can fool some US citizens all of the time, but you can't fool Don!
IP Logged
SoCalPatriot
Freshman

It's Not My Government!
CA

Reply #41 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 4:44pm
This was not a 2nd Amendment case.  It was a 10th Amendment case.

Federal Farmer wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 at 7:51am:
The famous Sheriff Mack 2nd Amendment case was a joke and to me a non-sequitur, "How do you preserve the right to keep and bear arms?"  "Sheriff Mack".  What?  His case only prevented the Feds from forcing the local law enforcement agencies, the county sheriff, from performing the background checks of potential gun purchasers, and put the responsibility on the Federal Fire Arms licensee, the gun dealer, which is proper.  He who receives the benefit should also bear the disadvantage.  The sheriff had not contracted with the Feds to sell firearms, so the sheriff was not under any contractual obligation to perform the background checks, but all these patriot morons pushing the "we can have our cake and eat it too" use the Sheriff Mack case as proof that they still have 2nd Amendment rights, which is another non-sequitur, "Where do your rights come from?" "The government and the constitution."  Again totally absurd.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #42 - Mar 10th, 2011 at 6:59pm
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...