The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com (Read 66672 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com
Feb 11th, 2010 at 3:26pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Now this Kennedy/Turner thing is making more sense...

GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com or Guardians Of The Free Republics

One Clive Boustred is behind all this (see the Whois below).

Mr. Boustred is an "Ego Maniac" from Africa that has had trouble with "American" divorce issues with the state. He reportedly had taken thousands of dollars from people on the failed CopperCard ruse, which takers got nothing for. I was asked to work with "that project" and rejected the offer as they are recruiting "fence walkers".

Boustred does not know the law, hence he is TROUBLE! Now he is off to this "project". My gut feeling is he has contacted the two most prominent movement blathering mouthpieces (Sam "The Scam" Kennedy & Tim "Turn the Facts" Turner) to push his latest useless endeavor : GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com.

Great!... Three blind people corralling the blind who use fear and patriot mythologies to snag them.

Is it Clive or really Thomas Jefferson?

From his libertyforlife.com site :

"Why is Clive a mirror image of Thomas Jefferson not only physically but even more so from a political and philosophical perspective? Is Clive Thomas Jefferson reincarnate? Is reincarnation reasonable? Why do Christians accept the reincarnation of Christ but shy at the reincarnation of others? Surely if God could have Jesus born a baby once, doing it a second, third or fourth time is obviously feasible. Why do Christians recognize angels but not aliens? Is the Origin of Species Philosophy viable scientifically?"

Oh my God... You have got to be joking!

People are actually blindly following this guy who appears to want to be a martyr.

More to come... 

Addendum : Just heard from a source working with Boustred that he had no interest in people learning the law. This stands to reason as him posing as an "Elder". Maybe he wants people to be subservient to him so they can funnel him money when they need help. This really is "CopperCards on steroids".

From Whois Information

Registrant:
CopperCards E.A.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com
Created on: 05-FEB-10
Expires on: 05-FEB-11
Last Updated on: 06-FEB-10

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Elders, Guardian clive@coppercards.com
CopperCards E.A.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
408-889-4351

Domain servers in listed order:
NS685.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS686.HOSTGATOR.COM

Registry Status: ok

‹‹Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2010 at 3:36pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 3:36pm
Copper Cards King, Clive, and some of his video material.

From the CopperCards site: PRODUCTS • SERVICES • OPPORTUNITIES... Sounds like a profit deal, no? Smiley

Listen to the Yada, Yada, Yada, from this guy on the "failed" CopperCards project.
As he does/has not studied law, he is spewing the typical patriot nonsense.

This is very entertaining... Post if you get a chuckle out of it.
Maybe he just get an acting career if the latest "patriot" venture fails  Smiley

Hard to believe that Sheriff Mack is involved with this guy.  Smiley
(Not mentioned on Macks' website, anyway. Wonder what this is all about?)

IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:45pm
At the end of the first video it states that Copper Cards will launch on Independence Day 2008 in YOUR County. I've yet to see it. They must have had more problems getting this thing off the ground than NASA had with the Space Shuttle.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 1:48pm
Chief wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:45pm:
At the end of the first video it states that Copper Cards will launch on Independence Day 2008 in YOUR County. I've yet to see it. They must have had more problems getting this thing off the ground than NASA had with the Space Shuttle.

Well, I think that State Nationals could be put in that same bucket. The BIG difference is, Jivin' Clive is getting people through a back door using front-men, Kennedy and Turner. The REAL problem is, people will want their cake and eat it too, and unfortunately fall for the shyster types. I see this thing taking down alot of people.

All I can say is, we will still be here when this instant "venture" fails. We stand on researched knowledge and truth, and most important : Faith, Hope, and Charity.... Not placing blame on someone else and sell-inflicted anger.

IP Logged
VAsolvo
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
It's Not My Government!
Country of Virginia

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 12:27pm
I can't watch the video, dude's voice is too irritating, but recal that Field McConnell and David Hawkins, (hawkscafe.com) are 911 forensic scientists who used to be on internet radio a lot, and recall their promoting CopperCards. McConnell is an accomplished physicist and descendant of Ben Franklin and Hawkins sounded legit to me. Anyway, can't quite make the connection but suspect it's a money making scheme.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 1:12pm
Here is a major reason why it's to your detriment to follow Patriot egoists:

Watch the image morph to a dwarf! ---> http://libertyforlife.com/images/j2c-sss.gif ...

It matters not the website that displays that sacrilege. What matters is that we invest our time being educated through PAC and recommend our acquaintance to it, keeping others and ourselves away from the likes of the sort of dangerous presumption displayed in the link.

Those who attempt to position themselves as saviors and heroes are the blind leaders of the blind.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 5:07pm
VAsolvo wrote on Feb 15th, 2010 at 12:27pm:
I can't watch the video, dude's voice is too irritating, but recal that Field McConnell and David Hawkins, (hawkscafe.com) are 911 forensic scientists who used to be on internet radio a lot, and recall their promoting CopperCards. McConnell is an accomplished physicist and descendant of Ben Franklin and Hawkins sounded legit to me. Anyway, can't quite make the connection but suspect it's a money making scheme.

Irritating voice? Clive? Are you sure it is just not the capital sized ego thing that bothers you?
And, I think you are referring to one August Franklin Dunning. He is part of the Copper Cards ASSOCIATION... Something that is controlled by the law system. August may know Physics, but hooked-up with someone that has not a clue about law. No telling for good judgment sometimes.

Speaking of good judgment, see the morph pic of Clive. He thinks he is Thomas Jefferson, reincarnate  Smiley

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 5:22pm
Not only Sheriff Mack, but it appears that Michael Badnarik is involved with Jivin' Clive too : Michael, at one time, was suppose to work with PAC but was not willing to do what is takes by going through the process. He just wanted the State Nationals' ID. The cake and eat it too, syndrome.

Sorry, Michael... It does not work that way. US citizens to the back of the bus. Do not  Pass GO, do not collect $200.

I must say, this is getting more dismal as things further develop.

For more that is sad, see this spiel from the CopperCards family law section :

CopperCards Family Law (http://74.54.128.50/~clive/coppercards/coppercards/member_cards/family/index.htm)

• "...By the way. The Courts are claiming that Family Court is a court of equity and that there is no right to a trial by jury.  The Federal Judiciary Act (1789) SEC. 16 however states: "And be it further enacted, That suits in equity shall not be sustained in either of the courts of the United States, in any case where plain, adequate and complete remedy may be had at law."  What this means is that every divorce case tried in these courts can be completely dismissed and tried again. What a mess these criminals in government have created."
Hey, Clive! IT IS THE 14TH AMENDMENT, STUPID!

And wait a minute, Clive... No CopperCard for this?

And it gets worse :
  • "If the average U.S. citizen knew what was going on in banking and the government today, there would be a revolution within moments of that realization." - Clive Boustred Founder, CopperCards, Liberty For Life
Great, a rephrased statement from Henry Ford! I am sure there will be more to come.

This is a guy who is a Guardian Elder?
  Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2010 at 1:42pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Sandra Lynn
Ex Member
Reply #8 - Feb 16th, 2010 at 11:40pm
It seems to me he's just another US Citizen plant, fishing for unruly subjects!
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2010 at 7:46pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #9 - Feb 17th, 2010 at 7:51am
The famous Sheriff Mack 2nd Amendment case was a joke and to me a non-sequitur, "How do you preserve the right to keep and bear arms?"  "Sheriff Mack".  What?  His case only prevented the Feds from forcing the local law enforcement agencies, the county sheriff, from performing the background checks of potential gun purchasers, and put the responsibility on the Federal Fire Arms licensee, the gun dealer, which is proper.  He who receives the benefit should also bear the disadvantage.  The sheriff had not contracted with the Feds to sell firearms, so the sheriff was not under any contractual obligation to perform the background checks, but all these patriot morons pushing the "we can have our cake and eat it too" use the Sheriff Mack case as proof that they still have 2nd Amendment rights, which is another non-sequitur, "Where do your rights come from?" "The government and the constitution."  Again totally absurd.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #10 - Feb 17th, 2010 at 7:43pm
Quote:
It seems to me he's just another US Citizen plant, fishing for unruly subjects!

Not only that, there is no foundational thesis that supports what "he" is attempting to achieve.
Great! We have so-called "de jure" grand juries because Clive says so? The original Judicary Act? Yes? The point?
What relevance does this hold? Again, where is the foundational thesis?

What now, Clive?

Also, see the article on Psychopaths... It may shead some light
‹‹Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2010 at 1:39pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #11 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 8:25am
Federal Farmer wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 at 7:51am:
The famous Sheriff Mack 2nd Amendment case was a joke and to me a non-sequitur, "How do you preserve the right to keep and bear arms?"  "Sheriff Mack".  What?  His case only prevented the Feds from forcing the local law enforcement agencies, the county sheriff, from performing the background checks of potential gun purchasers, and put the responsibility on the Federal Fire Arms licensee, the gun dealer, which is proper.  He who receives the benefit should also bear the disadvantage.  The sheriff had not contracted with the Feds to sell firearms, so the sheriff was not under any contractual obligation to perform the background checks, but all these patriot morons pushing the "we can have our cake and eat it too" use the Sheriff Mack case as proof that they still have 2nd Amendment rights, which is another non-sequitur, "Where do your rights come from?" "The government and the constitution."  Again totally absurd.

Thanks for clearing that one up for the folks, Federal Farmer.

It be interesting to know how things were if people understood natural rights over constitutional rights.

IP Logged
Iddy
Ex Member
Reply #12 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 6:04pm
This fellow is Neo Victorian...
As funny as He may be, this kinda stuff sucks a lot of energy out of the population.
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2010 at 5:07pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #13 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 2:21pm
Quote:
This fellow is Neo Victorian...
As funny as He may be, this kinda stuff sucks a lot of energy out of the population.

A "Neo Victorian"... What the hell is that?

Oh, whatever... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Victorian

As for sucking the life out a viable course of action, I have to agree.
‹‹Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2010 at 3:33pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #14 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 2:47pm
Ah... I was right! "The Restore America Plan" is a front for the Copper Cards ruse.

Here it is in Clive's own words seen at : http://americangrandjury.org/madam-sarah

• Post 7:  "We have a tremendous solution! The Restore America Plan.
    This is CopperCards++ with our military’s backing."
One would suspect that "CopperCards++" means the original attempt failed.

And note the acronym for "The Restore America Plan" = TRAP.

Such plan is nothing but a bait and switch to get "US citizens" sucked into the scheme, i.e. a TRAP.
And, the military backing this undocumented nonsense. Right  Smiley

These people who do not have a clue about the law are not my "Guardians".

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...