The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Team Law DisInfo Operation? (Read 23111 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Team Law DisInfo Operation?
Dec 7th, 2009 at 10:55pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The below is taken off a thread at Godlikeproductions. Click here

I used to be a member there until they booted me off for being a shill. Shill for who, is what I would like to know.

That aside, look at the double-speak this chump uses in the below quote. He has been misled by Eric Madsen to stay in the system under Roman Civil Law, i.e., Title 42. Yet, this guy is saying be in the world, and not of it? He just contradicted himself by saying he wants the benefit of the law of man. Aside that, Madsen is teaching people that the 14th Amendment (or the 15th, whatever)* is a so-called "original jurisdiction" amendment? This is insane. The guy has no idea how the de facto system operates and the difference between public and private law. The government changed under the 14th Amendment. There is no question that it did change...  

To the nonBraindead. All-in-all... just nonsensical blathering.

Thanks Eric Madsen, you sham. I dub your Team Law, TEAM FLAW.

And, Corp US? Whatever! It has always been a corporation. The point of this is?

QUOTE:
    I am wary of this website because it states words to the effect that "14th amendment is the problem". The Corporate United States constitution's 14th amendment, which they allege is the problem, is actually the original jurisdiction government's 15th amendment. Corp. US' 14th amendment and Original Jurisdiction US 15th amendments are some of the most powerful amendments. They provide equal protection of the laws to all and serve as the basis for Title 42 section 1983 and 1985 lawsuits, which can save a person's ass in the face of corruption. So, I see some errors in notmygovernment.us 's understanding. There are two "United States" with two respective constitutions, they each have a different number of amendments and have totally different ways of operating. As far as their remedy of nationality correction and "removing" oneself from the system, there is some truth in it, however it is best to be in the world, yet not of it. I am hardly removed from the system, but can better control it by establishing my status to the private corporation using their own rules.

teamlaw.net
    teamlaw.org
So, Team Law (Eric)... I see some major flaws of you guys seeking protection under "Civil Rights Acts" under Title 42 that pertain to the Corp US you keep talking about. What a moron. See what a money schemer this guy is here: Madsen is into the system... Nothing but a profiteer, so it appears.

In that respect, my friend Mike Stone informed me that Madsen stole his Land Patent information.
All such things coupled with his obvious lack of knowledge of law make him untrustworthy.

* Must be some reference to the missing 13th Amendment.
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2011 at 1:46pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Re: Team Law DisInfo Operation?
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 11:26am
Do we want to take the opportunity to correct his mis-information?

He made several claims about PAC that will remain on that forum un-corrected unless someone posts a correction.

Is that something we want to do?

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 2:33pm
Mic Helms wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 11:26am:

He made several claims about PAC that will remain on that forum un-corrected unless someone posts a correction.

I made a statement. You may want to go in there and make an assessment also.
Actually, we need a team of people that monitor GLP and make random posts.

IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #3 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:08pm
LB Bork wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 2:33pm:

I made a statement. You may want to go in there and make an assessment also.
Actually, we need a team of people that monitor GLP and make random posts.

I'd prefer that we post poignant posts.  Smiley

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
VAsolvo
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
It's Not My Government!
Country of Virginia

Reply #4 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 10:44pm

The GLP quote came as a response to my GLP post wherein I enclosed the notmygovernment link. I took the liberty of responding to the pro teamlaw post tonight ...to wit:

""If you are 'hardly' removed from the system then you are not removed from the system and are therefore part of the problem. Hardly an enthusiastic endorsement for your teamlaw my friend. Might I suggest you reach for your apparently unopened copy of The Red Amendment and revisit this intellectually. Notmygovernment is a big tent with room for you but we do law, not corporate strawman parlor tricks.

All the best,""

Perhaps I should have thought about it some more but didn't see the need to respond to his 14 vs 15 gibberish and whatever else. Someone else also posted the following:

""Team Law is a money making scam operation, if not a government operation. Madsen is misleading people. Grow a brain.""

It's all in a thread called: Webb warns Obama on taking action in Copenhagen

Regards,
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #5 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 9:22am
"It is not legally or lawfully possible to expatriate from one's country and not leave it,
The Bottom Line, the alleged “Expatriation/Repatriation process”, simply makes no sense"

I see no supreme court cases that supports teamlaws theory on expatriation.

Yea government trying to do damage control.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #6 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:23am
Jerry wrote on Dec 10th, 2009 at 9:22am:
"It is not legally or lawfully possible to expatriate from one's country and not leave it,
The Bottom Line, the alleged “Expatriation/Repatriation process”, simply makes no sense"

I see no supreme court cases that supports teamlaws theory on expatriation.

Yea government trying to do damage control.

I have seen that statement on that site. Expatriation has to do with removing oneself from a political system. The standpoint we come from is, we have unlawful governments in our countries and we do not have to participate.

There is so much wrong information at Team Law it is unreal.
One of the typical methods of disinfo agents: Mix some truth with some BS.

Madsen got involved with a group that had 600 members back in the late '90's in Phoenix, Arizona.
A month or so after he did they got raided by the FBI. Seems awful fishy.

Ask our member Sandra what she thinks of him  Smiley

‹‹Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2010 at 10:51am by NMG Administrator ››

IP Logged
Impartial
Ex Member
Reply #7 - Jan 30th, 2010 at 12:42am
I have to admit, months ago, I was drawn to the teamlaw site because of their historical outline, their patriot myths section, the ideas of land patents and original jurisdiction, their orientation to law as solution, and their appeal to discover these things for yourself.  I immediately started checking out the first 13th amendment and didn't let the first bit of information dissuade me, until I was satisfied there was enough evidence about it existing in official documents at one point.

But as far as original jurisdiction, I was only able to find 'less'-than-gossamer threads, and I put the whole teamlaw thing on the back burner.  I never joined their forum.  I'm glad someone else has/ is / was looking at that information and might be able to steer me into sound ideas.  Wish I had more insight, but I too came to a tentative conclusion that it is probably a dead-end.
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2010 at 11:18pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #8 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 2:48am
Quote:
I have to admit, months ago, I was drawn to the teamlaw site because of their historical outline, their patriot myths section, the ideas of land patents and original jurisdiction, their orientation to law as solution, and their appeal to discover these things for yourself.  I immediately started checking out the first 13th amendment and didn't let the first bit of information dissuade me, until I was satisfied there was enough evidence about it existing in official documents at one point.

But as far as original jurisdiction, I was only able to find 'less'-than-gossamer threads, and I put the whole teamlaw thing on the back burner.  I never joined their forum.  I'm glad someone else has/ is / was looking at that information and might be able to steer me into sound ideas.  Wish I had more insight, but I too came to a tentative conclusion that it is probably a dead-end.

Just so you know, my friend Michael Stone, who has passed on now, did all the research on Land Patents. He told me that the information that Madsen uses was stolen from him. The whole Team Law principle is based on land ownership, which is ridiculous. Looking at historical background, there were some states that went off the premise of land ownership being the basis for being an "elector", but not all. And is Madsen saying that no one has the right to be part of a country's nation (body politic) unless he/she owns land? On its face, this is absurd.

Further, the term "original jurisdiction", in proper reference, has to do with a court having "primary jurisdiction" over a particular case at hand. Madsen uses the term in a perverse manner. This just like half the other things he does in regard to the basis of his operation. Ya, The governments went de facto in the 1960's... Whatever, Eric.   

IP Logged
Sandra Lynn
Ex Member
Reply #9 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 10:37am
I had a two hour conversation with Eric Madsen regarding the original jurisdiction government he has set up. My inquiry was a result of Tim Turner's spouting about a new President being elected and how they could take control of the military any day and seat the original jurisdiction government. That seminar was held in March, 2009. Needless to say, any day has not yet come. Perhaps they haven't seen the need yet.

When I talked to Eric Madsen, it basically consisted of him ranting for two hours about how stupid people are and they deserve whatever they get because they don't learn the law and apply it. I asked him to point me to where I needed to go to learn the law. He sent me a link on his website that would not give me access without becoming a team law beneficiary which costs $695.00.

Need I say more?
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #10 - Mar 10th, 2010 at 11:51am
More worthless blather from this group : http://teamlawforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=733#p2930

Check out the timeline. Like other "Groups", a conglomeration of what the de facto government has done under the 14th Amendment. In reality, it is a bunch of this and that that really goes nowhere, i.e. says a lot of nothing.

My retort to their mindless blathering : http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/Some_Questions.php

I have to say it again... It is the 14th Amendment, Stupid! Smiley

Oh, and I have now dubbed this outfit "Team Flaw".
‹‹Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2010 at 12:00pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Groggman
Ex Member
Reply #11 - May 28th, 2010 at 4:40pm
My cousin got me involved with Team Flaw  (Good one LB) about 5 years ago and I wasn't very impressed.
I tried talking with ole Eric on a couple ocassions and he always interupted and shot you down if you didn't "know who you were"  and EVERYTHING on his site was like all these other patriot sites, full of half truths.  Then I read The Red and "learned the real truth.   I went through the Team Flaw Smiley ordeal and I also did the Ucc crap, ( Smiley again) both of which cost me and didn't help.
You are still "within and operating within the system".   Of course, I hadn't been introduced to the Red either.
Live and learn I guess.  Now I know the truth and it is the only message I share and spread to whom ever I can.  Thanx LB, wish I could have been led here first.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #12 - Sep 16th, 2011 at 1:47pm
Quote:
My cousin got me involved with Team Flaw  (Good one LB) about 5 years ago and I wasn't very impressed.
I tried talking with ole Eric on a couple ocassions and he always interupted and shot you down if you didn't "know who you were"  and EVERYTHING on his site was like all these other patriot sites, full of half truths.  Then I read The Red and "learned the real truth.   I went through the Team Flaw Smiley ordeal and I also did the Ucc crap, ( Smiley again) both of which cost me and didn't help.
You are still "within and operating within the system".   Of course, I hadn't been introduced to the Red either.
Live and learn I guess.  Now I know the truth and it is the only message I share and spread to whom ever I can.  Thanx LB, wish I could have been led here first.

Yes, he is a know-it-all... People should watch out for him.
Not that things are easy in law, but he has taken many over the years. I know of some people too.

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...