The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumPAC Groups EducationPAC Educational Group › The Red Amendment Reading Group | Hello
Thread
Print this Topic
The Red Amendment Reading Group | Hello (Read 7877 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

The Red Amendment Reading Group | Hello
Sep 9th, 2009 at 5:51pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 

The Red Amendment Reading Group

Welcome to The Red Amendment Reading Group! Please join us!

This group was started for PAC Groups so we may gather online to discuss each chapter as we go through the book.  Ultimately, The Red Amendment needs to be in every American's hands, indeed, every American's home.

We envision starting and maintaining The Red Amendment reading groups in local communities.  We have a responsibility to the liberty of not just ourselves, but to others to secure and maintain de jure (by right, lawful) nationality in order to regain a true Republican Form of Government.

Stay tuned for more information to come in organizing a reading group in your local community that we may boldly go forward educating others in learning how to take back what has been so deceptively taken from us.

If you are not a member of the Not My Government forum, please register today!

To get your copy of The Red Amendment, visit the link below :

...  www.redamendment.net
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2010 at 6:58pm by NMG Administrator ››

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

Testimonial on The Red Amendment
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2011 at 8:10am

Testimonial from a Reader
    After careful review and consideration of "The Red Amendment" it is my privilege and pleasure to endorse and offer high praise to this most exceptional scholarly work. If I were pressed to define the book in a few words it would be as "a treatise on the subject matter of regaining your God given rights and in the shortest amount of space". Mr. Bork's dissertation expertly assists the Freedom Lover from Alpha to Omega without any of the pain or guess work usually associated with the classical mistakes made in the freedom movement (claiming the political status of Sovereign while strapped with the balls & chains of the 14th).  The Red Amendment is not to be mistaken as a linear or singular dissertation for tax tyranny avoidance. This book is powerful, timeless and provides essential hidden knowledge that when employed will liberate the masses.

If you are not inclined to live as a Slave on his knee and shackled with "relative privileges", ruled in a ruthless fashion by a Nation of Men (The Legislator)... read this book.

If you are inclined to possess the Natural Rights and the very essence of freedom enjoyed by our self governing Founding Fathers ... read this book!

I began the study of Constitutional Law in 1994 and can state without reservation, there no better source than "The Red Amendment" for comprehensive study on this most important subject matter. 

Respectfully Submitted,

Michael Davis, Illinois

Other Testimonials

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: The Red Amendment Reading Group | Hello
Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 3:31pm
This Topic was moved here from PAC Educational Group by LB Bork.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...