The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumPAC Groups EducationPAC Educational Group › PAC Educational Groups | Please Register
Thread
Print this Topic
PAC Educational Groups | Please Register (Read 5002 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

PAC Educational Groups | Please Register
Sep 4th, 2009 at 1:37pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 

PAC Educational Groups / For our first time visitors

Please note to be a member of this section of the NMG Forum you must obtain a copy of The Red Amendment.

It is hoped that you will read The Red Amendment as this is the explanation of the legal issues surrounding the reason for nationality correction. There is a misconception that people are sovereign when, in fact, it is their country (state) that is given the sovereignty by the people. This one-of-a-kind book will explain why we are not sovereign and why we must correct our nationality in order for the state sovereignty movement to really work.

There are more categories (available once you register on the forum) contained within this section that we may, finally, receive the education we never had in understanding how we will lay claim to have lawful standing by correcting the situation in law...not being silent. Otherwise, the fact remains that people are born within the dominion/jurisdiction of a governmental system that has claimed title to their bodies, so to speak.

We must not be silent...silence is submission!

People who are dedicated to Their Education and the Freedom of Others wear this tag under their name. ...

PLEASE NOTE : There are two different aspects to PAC Educational Groups. They are as follows :

ONE) ... There is PAC Groups on the Not My Government forum.

Once registered with the NMG PAC Groups Section, there is so much more to see!
If you are not a NMG member, we ask that you register with the forum at : www.notmygovernment.us/register

Registration instructions to this section will come with The Red Amendment. If you already have a copy of The Red Amendment, please send a Moderator a Private Message (PM) and request to be added.
    TWO) ... The Advanced PAC Groups is found at www.pacgroups.us

An advanced group for the Law Study & Nationality Correction, which is another registration.
For the above noted purpose, PAC has extended educational information available from PAC Groups. Please contact a representative in your state (country) to get information on getting started : www.pacgroups.us/portals

To get your copy of The Red Amendment, visit the link below :

...  www.redamendment.net
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2010 at 6:54pm by NMG Administrator ››

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: PAC Educational Groups | Please Register
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 3:31pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
This Topic was moved here from PAC Educational Group by LB Bork.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...