The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Current Government Defined (Read 5443 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Current Government Defined
Jan 20th, 2009 at 12:47pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Below is the Supreme Court in Thorington v Smith describing the new governmental system under the Fourteenth Amendment. The Thorington court refers to the United States as a national government. This is an opinion and is that of someone that is putting a spin on something that is not factual. Of course, the court put its spin on the governments of the South being de facto; however the court also refers to the United States as a national government, which in strict sense it is not. Each state in the Union maintains a national government which some of their rights under international law are transferred to the government of the federation, or the "United States". In strict sense the "United States" is not a national government; it only acts as such in certain cases: It is a federal government. Wherefore, the definition below fits the current state governments under the Fourteenth Amendment:

GOVERNMENT DE FACTO: A government of fact.
1. A government actually exercising power and control, as opposed to the true and lawful government; a government not established according to the constitution of the nation, or not lawfully entitled to recognition or supremacy, but which has nevertheless supplanted or displaced the government de jure.
2. A government deemed unlawful, or deemed wrongful or unjust, which, nevertheless, receives presently habitual obedience from the bulk of the community.
3. There are several degrees of what is called “de facto government”. Such a government, in its highest degree, assumes a character very closely resembling that of a lawful government.
     • This is when the usurping government expels the regular authorities from their customary seats and functions, and establishes itself in their place, and so becomes the actual government of a country.
     • The distinguishing characteristic of such a government is that adherents to it in war against the government de jure do not incur the penalties of treason; and, under certain limitations, obligations assumed by it in behalf of the country or otherwise will, in general, be respected by the government de jure when restored.
4. Such a government might be more aptly denominated a “government of paramount force,” being maintained by active military power against the rightful authority of an established and lawful government; and obeyed in civil matters by private citizens.
5. They are usually administered directly by military authority, but they may be administered, also, by civil authority, supported more or less by military force.

Get The Red Amendment for the details. Download a sample chapter of the book at http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/Red_Amendment_Promo.php

Thorington v Smith : http://supreme.justia.com/us/75/1/case.html
‹‹Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2010 at 5:24pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Free2B4UnMe
Ex Member
Re: Current Government Defined
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2009 at 4:06pm
Wow, never once was it referred to, that the individual States held their own authority under the Confederacy, or the Union. Both were held accountable to the Federal level, meaning the States guarantee of a Republic form of Government, was never even considered. The power of immigration, and lack of education to the Liberties guaranteed by God, and protected by the Organic Constitution.

It helped my understanding, having read the info at PAC/14, found at the introdution link on these forums.
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2009 at 6:46pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 7:03pm
Quote:
Wow, never once was it referred to, that the individual States held their own authority under the Confederacy, or the Union. Both were held accountable to the Federal level, meaning the States guarantee of a Republic form of Government, was never even considered. The power of immigration, and lack of education to the Liberties guaranteed by God, and protected by the Organic Constitution.

It helped my understanding, having read the info at PAC/14, found at the introdution link on these forums.
What really is a Republican form of government? See the below link :

Thanks for the mention of the 14th section. For others, here is that link :
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2009 at 1:33am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 1:53pm
Smiley  August 2009 was the pinnacle of my year as I discovered the truth we disseminate.

I would not want to return ever again to that state of ignorance. Thanks PAC! Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2010 at 8:50pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...