The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Which is your state representive's primary allegience to?
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Feb 22nd, 2010 at 4:12pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Where is the Allegiance? (Read 55495 times)
Kavi
Ex Member
Re: Where is the Allegiance?
Reply #30 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 11:54am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The bankers of course.  Even if they dont think they are, boil it down, and in the in its all about supporting the system no matter the cost.

You guys have some great information here.  You see the problem with amazing clarity, and even explained the situation in a way I have not heard yet, which cleared the air around some issues I wasnt sure on.

hum, I would really like to get more involved.

Unfortunately, this is the ONLY forum I can post in, even after registering and getting approved.

oh, and I need 5 post to send a private message.

+4
IP Logged
xsubmariner
Ex Member
Reply #31 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 11:08pm
I believe the Senators represent Washington DC along with the multinationals.  The seventeenth amendment allowed for a popular vote of the Senators. I believe this took more power away from the states.  Formerly the states were the ones who voted to elect their representation of the state. When we the citizens were the electors this allowed for a popularity contest to evolve into what it is today. What a problem. repeal the seventeenth amendment and return the elective power back to the states. I believe the states are more capable of getting the senators to work for their state than the current solution.
IP Logged
RunsToWin
Ex Member
Reply #32 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:46am
I think in Foggy Bottom one must go along to get along, therefore representatives will do the bidding of the Rich Men of the world, or they will be dispatched in one way or another.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #33 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:26am
Quote:
I believe the Senators represent Washington DC along with the multinationals.  The seventeenth amendment allowed for a popular vote of the Senators. I believe this took more power away from the states.  Formerly the states were the ones who voted to elect their representation of the state. When we the citizens were the electors this allowed for a popularity contest to evolve into what it is today. What a problem. repeal the seventeenth amendment and return the elective power back to the states. I believe the states are more capable of getting the senators to work for their state than the current solution.

So the 14th is not a issue.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #34 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:58am
Jerry wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:26am:
Quote:

So the 14th is not a issue.

That is what people think. Really sad. See what Bill Clinton has to say about it :

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Msnenzoski
Ex Member
Reply #35 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:10pm
We all know their allegiance should be to the U.S. Constitution then the state in which they voted into office.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #36 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:58pm
Quote:
We all know their allegiance should be to the U.S. Constitution then the state in which they voted into office.

What the he!! ! Somebody needs to read the RED!
IP Logged
xsubmariner
Ex Member
Reply #37 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 7:22pm
Wow,  what a different take on things when you look through a new pair of glasses.  I can actually laugh at what I was thinking and see the fault of my own logic, not even a month ago!  Seriously, when you do not have the proper information.  Life appears much different.  When you begin to take a good look at how this changes many other things about how life really is... Wow!! So here we have a classic example of ignorance. LOL. Thanks to many of you in here, I now have a new pair of glasses.
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #38 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 10:54pm
Right on, Submariner!  We can only tell people that we a have a different pair of glasses that they should check out.  It takes a modicum of trust and confidence to actually pick them up and put them on, like you have done.  So how do we get people to do that?  What specifically moved you to keep learning?

I've learned that the willingness of others to take a chance on these new "glasses" is inversely proportional to their investment in the status quo.   (The more they benefit from the way things are, the more resistant they are to entertaining any new ideas or perspectives.)  This is the question that seems to keep us all beating our heads against the wall.

Way to go submariner!

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Stephen
Ex Member
Reply #39 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 5:16pm

There allegiance is in becoming wealthy, of this I am certain. For every "Representative" in Washington, There are three lobbiest of special interest. Ask yourself, "Why would someone spend twenty million dollars to get a job that will pay them two hundred thousand?"
IP Logged
Dale
Ex Member
Reply #40 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:46pm
Clearly they don't uphold the Constitution. They don't even read the questions before they vote on 'em. There's a motive for everything and it's a tangled web brilliantly veiled... but if you look at the subject from outside the box and connect the dots everything leads to the banksters... the NWO. Everything operates under the UCC.
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #41 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 9:29pm
I would like to think the State representatives begin their young political career full of spunk and really wanting to change the system to something better.  But shortly after getting into power they realize how the game is played and what it is really all about, and it’s at this point they lose their heart to the system and corruption begins. I try to see the good in people all persons including the miss guided ones.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
DMSimonds
Ex Member
Reply #42 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 10:07am
The New Mexico state house of fat cats if debating on debit card fees aka taxes.
I'll have to go back to being my own banker again but learn how to do this in a
better way. I hope PAC and The Red Amendment can help me with this.
IP Logged
Shadowcaster
Ex Member
Reply #43 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 7:17pm
This was a tough one.  I ultimately picked D.C. because it was the closest... or next in line. We know that D.C. is manipulated by corporations and totally controlled by the world bankers...  so one could have checked any of those. I just so happened checked the next in line on the chain.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...