The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
The Not My Government Forum | Welcome (Read 5856 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

The Not My Government Forum | Welcome
Nov 5th, 2008 at 12:49pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Welcome to the Not My Government Forum / For our first time visitors

This is the forum for the People's Awareness Coalition, which was founded in 1998.

The phrase "Not My Government" is in reference to the people that have claimed their rightful nationalities not being able to participate in government due to the fact that the 14th Amendment to the Constitution changed the way the governmental system operates politically and in law. Simply, we are not represented by consent.

We are delighted you're stopping by for a visit! Within this section we invite you to click on the different topics and learn a bit about the forum. The forum is still young and has undergone a lot of development...

We invite you to register by going here : https://notmygovernment.us/register

• After you are registered, please start a new thread to introduce yourself... Click Here
Once registered, there is so much more to see! When registering, we encourage you to join PAC Groups. In this group you will learn more about the law and be able to participate in The Red Amendment Reading Group.

Everyone has different ideas, skills, and talents. We heartily welcome any interest you may
have in assisting us and ask that you email us at info@notmygovernment.us

And remember, the first rule of achieving freedom is understanding that your perceived oppression is your fault.

Stay tuned for more great things to come!

NWO
 Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2011 at 5:33pm by LB Bork ››

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: The Not My Government Forum | Welcome
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2012 at 3:14am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
This Topic was moved here from Welcome to the Not My Government Forum by LB Bork.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...